Page 2479 of 2512 FirstFirst ... 14791979237924292469247724782479248024812489 ... LastLast
Results 24,781 to 24,790 of 25112
Like Tree14839Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bar View Post
    I would like to write that I am excited for new Anim game, but being honest with myself - I couldn't care less.
    Back in the days I would count every single day since new CG/character/plot update or release date.
    Recent releases just destroyed the image of "NTR-delivering"-company and changing it into "jack of all trades master of none"-company. Times of treating every new release as a holy grail and being sure about it's quality, are gone.
    Now, I'm just sure about some nice CG's that will pop up 12/23 on Hitomi and nothing more. I'm hardly even interested at this point.
    I think I would be more hyped if they'd go full vanilla in their last games instead of treating NTR as a minor trait and executing it poorly.
    I agree 100%!! I said this before but the landscape of VN NTR shifted. In the past, 2000-2018 Japanese VNs reigned supreme for NTR and it wasn’t the cookie cutter shit it is now. In contrast, Japanese Doujins, Mangas, and NTRRPGs (Although a lot of have artificial NTR) have skyrocketed in amounts popularity and works being produced while visual novels have been a steady decline in terms of work produced and the quality of it. A perfect example is Alicesoft latest work NTR and Vanilla (Netori in disguise) edition. They should have just released a vanilla version cuz the NTR was disgraceful. Instead of focusing on certain aspects of NTR in-depth, they do a very vague job nowadays where you can’t even feel impact. It feels like they want to please everyone and creates a very shallow product.
    Bar and Redorc like this.

Bar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by jaden123 View Post
    I agree 100%!! I said this before but the landscape of VN NTR shifted. In the past, 2000-2018 Japanese VNs reigned supreme for NTR and it wasn’t the cookie cutter shit it is now.
    I think I would have a problem If I would be forced to pick post 2018 (or even post 2017 tbh) Japanese NTR game, made not by an independent artist/group, that I really (really) enjoyed. Game that had proper mystery, proper relationship between main couple, proper netori and all that shit.
    Hell, 2018 is beginning of TeaMM downfall - netorase, shota, Daniel-kun v2, vanilla swapping and these 2 netorare imposters. Somebody would take a step back and consider first Homestay as a failure bc Netori character, but hey, at least it was fully fledged NTR and we weren't so tired of Daniel back then.
    Instead, I can pick countless post 2018 mangas and (especially) CG's that I enjoyed.
    I didn't think about it earlier, but fck, you are god damn right.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Redorc View Post
    https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ328615.html

Game is out!
    A few days waiting for it to have its bugs ironed out and it'll be a great ntr treat.
    I played this game last night.

TLDR: Very good game with some innovative mechanics. Very cool lore and magic system. Above average set up for characters, interesting narrative mechanic in the beginning. But again very weak relationship between MC and FMC. And an FMC that seems to just accept her fate as a cum dump from the start instead of trying to get out of her predicament. Small CG count. No GOR. Single male villain with no possibility to whore her out. Recommend buy!

**Hidden Content: Like to see the content**

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Are you guys ready (to get PTSD... again)?

Cuz Boku Gatenkei English patch will be realeased next week.
    Animefan_09 and stupid_army like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Last edited by sugar944; September 24th, 2022 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by sugar944 View Post
    Do you what happened to Koushouko? It is unresponsive asf on the mobile and same for few ppl I asked

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Bar View Post
    I think I would have a problem If I would be forced to pick post 2018 (or even post 2017 tbh) Japanese NTR game, made not by an independent artist/group, that I really (really) enjoyed. Game that had proper mystery, proper relationship between main couple, proper netori and all that shit.
    Hell, 2018 is beginning of TeaMM downfall - netorase, shota, Daniel-kun v2, vanilla swapping and these 2 netorare imposters. Somebody would take a step back and consider first Homestay as a failure bc Netori character, but hey, at least it was fully fledged NTR and we weren't so tired of Daniel back then.
    Instead, I can pick countless post 2018 mangas and (especially) CG's that I enjoyed.
    I didn't think about it earlier, but fck, you are god damn right.
    Crazy right..like can you name me one Japanese VN Netorare you enjoyed 2019-2022 and was good quality. It’s also sucks the amount of studious making them decreased quite a bit. Now it’s like Waffle, Anime, AS the few common ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Vangread View Post

It’s time for the ultimate depression

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    I played this game last night.

TLDR: Very good game with some innovative mechanics. Very cool lore and magic system. Above average set up for characters, interesting narrative mechanic in the beginning. But again very weak relationship between MC and FMC. And an FMC that seems to just accept her fate as a cum dump from the start instead of trying to get out of her predicament. Small CG count. No GOR. Single male villain with no possibility to whore her out. Recommend buy!

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Haven't reached that point yet but i am intrigued by her backstory.

When you said forgets you mean literally? Like they or she herself erased her memories?

Also yeah is the same tipical japansse BS, its not as bad as others since the prologue makes it clear they are close, in fact without reading that part (the reason she got involved with the borther) yet is obvious she wanted the crest so she could go to the military academy with him (my guess is that without magic she just wasn't smart nor strong enough to enroll at the same time as him), also memory wipe may explain her actitude too, obviously she likes him but well her sense of selfworth is probably on the ground by this point, even without her memories.

I mean that if she remembered all she probably would be even worse, right now is like she knows but lacks details. Just enough to feel insecure and unworthy.

Edit: how did we put spoilers here again?
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vangread View Post

Prepare for horny and depression hahahaha, Boku no Kanojo Gatenkei translation will be released next week!!

Spoiler: story 
    Gosh, even after years passed, i still ragequit playing this game hahaha. Watching Misaki get raped and humiliated is so depressing. What even worse for Masashi, the protagonist. All of his happened behind him for years, and some route implying Misaki willingly cheat on him because of Aida manipulation and Masashi inability to give him pleasure. What worse that, Their marriage life doesn't have problems, Masashi still give free time for his family despite his busy works. It's just happened that both of their life ruined by asshole rapist

But fortunately side materials and spin-off implying all of nnightmare that happened to them isn't canon. Even their son hevaily implied to be from Masashi's seed

Replaying it make me feels the worst haha. God, this game erotic yet so depressing.
    Last edited by stupid_army; September 24th, 2022 at 04:42 AM.
    Animefan_09 and Light316 like this.
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    Prepare for horny and depression hahahaha, Boku no Kanojo Gatenkei translation will be released next week!!

Spoiler: story 
    Gosh, even after years passed, i still ragequit playing this game hahaha. Watching Misaki get raped and humiliated is so depressing. What even worse for Masashi, the protagonist. All of his happened behind him for years, and some route implying Misaki willingly cheat on him because of Aida manipulation and Masashi inability to give him pleasure. What worse that, Their marriage life doesn't have problems, Masashi still give free time for his family despite his busy works. It's just happened that both of their life ruined by asshole rapist

But fortunately side materials and spin-off implying all of nnightmare that happened to them isn't canon. Even their son hevaily implied to be from Masashi's seed

Replaying it make me feels the worst haha. God, this game erotic yet so depressing.
    Wait, side material? where? Also boooooo, if anythign if feel it wasn't hardcore enough!!! (well apart from the ending where she sues him and ruins his life on false charges of domestic abuse, but that ending was underutilized!!)
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thread Information