Page 2445 of 2482 FirstFirst ... 14451945234523952435244324442445244624472455 ... LastLast
Results 24,441 to 24,450 of 24813
Like Tree14229Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    This game doesn't have anything to do with the previous games right? I never played the previous ones because i also missed the one before that xD and aparently the 2 are conected? Not sure how much but anyay i didn't understand the story xD
    Yes, this game is connected with the previous game. This game is not directly a sequel but serves as an IF/Alternative route and also explore what happen to Mikoto ( Haruna's Mom) . You need to play the previous though to understand the story and character.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by Light316 View Post
    Yes, this game is connected with the previous game. This game is not directly a sequel but serves as an IF/Alternative route and also explore what happen to Mikoto ( Haruna's Mom) . You need to play the previous though to understand the story and character.
    Archhhhhh, ok can you list them in order plz? Like link them on VNDB in order, that way i also can see if i have them already (pretty sure i have 1 but not wich one is it xD)
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Archhhhhh, ok can you list them in order plz? Like link them on VNDB in order, that way i also can see if i have them already (pretty sure i have 1 but not wich one is it xD)
    Only Natsugami-ke ni Okita Koto you only need to play lol.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

This game is good. Especially if you love Soft circle C games. It's still has excessive amount of bukkake. And the mindbreaking part was hot.

unfortunately i don't like the choking part of this game. Her route with Sensei was too brutal too me, i don't enjoy it. Shame, because it's the only route that showing NTR scene. Ah the NTR part was too short too.

And for the part i like. I like the mindbreaking part and slutification. The heroine, Naho, get degraded so hard, everyone on the school called her by "Onaho". And even in the middle game she accept it into her heart. She even consider herself isn't woman nor human anymore, but a big size living Onahole. I like she has two appearance changes. Gyaru, and Magical Girl cosplay. Her gyaru mode unfortunately doesn't change her speech pattern, so it kinda wasted. Her magical girl scene is pretty hot. She get chubbier thanks to the force feeding by School Principal for a month LOL.

If you love Ohogoe , this game is for you. Naho get perfect cast for her voice. Her ohogoe is natural and sexy. But yeah i really don't like her chocked voice .

Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    This game is good. Especially if you love Soft circle C games. It's still has excessive amount of bukkake. And the mindbreaking part was hot.

unfortunately i don't like the choking part of this game. Her route with Sensei was too brutal too me, i don't enjoy it. Shame, because it's the only route that showing NTR scene. Ah the NTR part was too short too.

And for the part i like. I like the mindbreaking part and slutification. The heroine, Naho, get degraded so hard, everyone on the school called her by "Onaho". And even in the middle game she accept it into her heart. She even consider herself isn't woman nor human anymore, but a big size living Onahole. I like she has two appearance changes. Gyaru, and Magical Girl cosplay. Her gyaru mode unfortunately doesn't change her speech pattern, so it kinda wasted. Her magical girl scene is pretty hot. She get chubbier thanks to the force feeding by School Principal for a month LOL.

If you love Ohogoe , this game is for you. Naho get perfect cast for her voice. Her ohogoe is natural and sexy. But yeah i really don't like her chocked voice .

Are the routes separated or everyone gets a turn on her in a single playthrough?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle97 View Post
    Are the routes separated or everyone gets a turn on her in a single playthrough?
    separate route

============================================

When i thought NT00 Yumi cgset can't go even better. He will give us this scene

Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points

Hello there NTR fellows. It's been a long time since I connected. Real-life being a bitch is one of the reasons, but you probably don't care about that!

Nice to know Venus game is just around the corner since it seems there has been nothing good lately... Fortunately, there are some promising projects for the future in one of the genres I enjoy the most (old man NTR)... But I'll talk about that later because first I'd like to make a humble request:

Do any of you happen to have and hopefully share the DLC for Waffle's Ore o Hoshigaru Futari no Haha and Haha Sannin to Ana Asobi? I had problems with my computer recently and lost a lot of my collection. I'm slowly downloading most of what I lost, but I can't find those DLC anywhere (weird because I had them before... but I don't remember from where I downloaded them). I'll be forever grateful to you if you can share them with me.

Since I don't want to come back to this thread just to make a request, I'll share some info (that you may be aware of not) about some works I'm looking forward to about old man NTR (a genre it's not that common and I enjoy a lot!):

Studio Pork is working on a manga about an old man and a wife. Already close to 50 pages done! They're also working on their next visual novel, but that's just the same as all the others games they have released so far. I'm personally not too fan of their visual novels because I feel the NTR feeling is tame (it feels more like vanilla cheating rather than NTR... but maybe it's just because of my personal preferences). I really wish they approach the genre the way they did way before (in their first works).

It seems the next game from Rascou will be about an old father-in-law and a young wife. If someone is on Rascou's Fanbox please ask him to make this visual novel normal Mystery NTR (not like his last novel that jumped between the husband's and the wife's POV... that really ruined it for me!) and also, please ask him to implement a button for "voice repeat" in their games! (not the backlog option... I want to be able to listen to the wife's voice while looking at the CG in the game).

Finally, it seems like Fullbluff Studio is working on a manga series about that theme. I hope they do it right!

If someone has more info on projects in the "old man NTR" genre, please let me know, since it's one of my favorite NTR sub-genres!
    asdntr and Animefan_09 like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    Hello there NTR fellows. It's been a long time since I connected. Real-life being a bitch is one of the reasons, but you probably don't care about that!

Nice to know Venus game is just around the corner since it seems there has been nothing good lately... Fortunately, there are some promising projects for the future in one of the genres I enjoy the most (old man NTR)... But I'll talk about that later because first I'd like to make a humble request:

Do any of you happen to have and hopefully share the DLC for Waffle's Ore o Hoshigaru Futari no Haha and Haha Sannin to Ana Asobi? I had problems with my computer recently and lost a lot of my collection. I'm slowly downloading most of what I lost, but I can't find those DLC anywhere (weird because I had them before... but I don't remember from where I downloaded them). I'll be forever grateful to you if you can share them with me.

Since I don't want to come back to this thread just to make a request, I'll share some info (that you may be aware of not) about some works I'm looking forward to about old man NTR (a genre it's not that common and I enjoy a lot!):

Studio Pork is working on a manga about an old man and a wife. Already close to 50 pages done! They're also working on their next visual novel, but that's just the same as all the others games they have released so far. I'm personally not too fan of their visual novels because I feel the NTR feeling is tame (it feels more like vanilla cheating rather than NTR... but maybe it's just because of my personal preferences). I really wish they approach the genre the way they did way before (in their first works).

It seems the next game from Rascou will be about an old father-in-law and a young wife. If someone is on Rascou's Fanbox please ask him to make this visual novel normal Mystery NTR (not like his last novel that jumped between the husband's and the wife's POV... that really ruined it for me!) and also, please ask him to implement a button for "voice repeat" in their games! (not the backlog option... I want to be able to listen to the wife's voice while looking at the CG in the game).

Finally, it seems like Fullbluff Studio is working on a manga series about that theme. I hope they do it right!

If someone has more info on projects in the "old man NTR" genre, please let me know, since it's one of my favorite NTR sub-genres!
    folder/uvQ0UL6A#RMM44XRwW4zk_Ik8qh9BKA

Upcoming old man NTR

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sansome For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    separate route

============================================

When i thought NT00 Yumi cgset can't go even better. He will give us this scene

I hop the NTR scenes deliver cuz it’s been kinda weak for a while now with a lot of blue balling

Thanks
    Achievements:

After six weeks of regular updates, the latest set of ero scenes have been completed for Netorase Sword Princess. Please enjoy~

https://netoraseswordprincess.wordpress.com/
    Animefan_09 and MerrilMan like this.

Thread Information