Page 2443 of 2462 FirstFirst ... 14431943234323932433244124422443244424452453 ... LastLast
Results 24,421 to 24,430 of 24618
Like Tree13960Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mistersmiles View Post
    Can anyone help me find a manga?

I don't know if it's NTR or Netori, but I'm guessing Netori?

So, here's the rundown. Some dude who looks kind of like Uncle from Isekai Ojisan is summoned by a princess. Then the next scene he's talking about how he's going to fuck her, and we get treated to the reveal that he did anything and everything she asked for just to get that pussy. The princess gets fucked in front of her fiance and I guess she's mind-broken? Then a lot more fucking happens, and at the end, the MC is putting flowers on the fiance's grave and the princess greets him with a ton of kids.

It left an impression, but it's among the dozens that I just couldn't find again. Please help.
    Isekai Tensei Yuusha Yoshida Haruo wa Koi o Suru
    stupid_army likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    I played the second one, never the first, what can you tell us?
    So here is a bit of plot of Yuukaku ni Urareta Ore no Kanojo - up till scenes start rolling - I'll get under the cut; I might not be correct 100%, cause I got like through half of the game some time ago, but here is what I remember:

Spoiler: plot 
    Protagonist name is Heima (meaning smth. like crippled or lame horse which might appear in translation). He’s a thief – a member of some established guild or organization and as a child/teenager he worked in a major or single brothel in that town where the story takes place where main heroine – Chizuru - has a chance to end up eventually. Chizuru is a skilled swordsman – and she holds swordsmanship classes in a dojo. But as a person she is nice and somewhat clumsy and maybe naïve.

It all starts when Heima tries to steal some valuable sword from a place where gathering of those dojo masters takes place (incl. Chizuru) – unsuccessfully – so Chizuru captures him. The reason dojo masters got together is that recently some skilled swordsman they call Black Tengu (Dog) – because of the mask he’s wearing - was assassinating local traders and they wanted to discuss the situation (both Chizuru and Tengu can be seen on one of the ‘violent’ screens on VNDB). Tengu strikes that evening and kills a person that got close to uncovering his identity and who wanted to share those findings with Chizuru.

As you’ll learn later on the main suspect is Chizuru’s brother who disappeared recently along with such Black Tengu mask which resided in dojo. So Chizuru asks Heima to cooperate and help her with the investigation in exchange for not passing him to the authorities in order to be prosecuted. The first step is to retrieve some journal or document that this killed person left in one of local authorities’ buildings – so she needs his thieving skills.

And then it goes on. The story is interesting, you’ll find that there are some of the people you’ve seen throughout the game were posing as those Tengu in order to be hired as bodyguards cause their dojos were struggling financially, and one of the traders were killed not by Tengu but because of the personal grudge held by another dojo master. You’ll learn how strained relationships in Chizuru family were cause father always saw his son – her brother – as a capable warrior but he never was really into it, as opposed to Chizuru. Chizuru and Heima work on a case, spend some time at dojo and get closer. They go out to a festival, once on another occasion she gets drunk and Heima piggybacks here when she vomits right on his neck, if my memory serves ))

This boils down to a first choice in a game of two options, so you won’t miss it if you skip all the dialogues up to it (which is why I’m writing this and is how you can save a few hours of play, if you wish). Local authorities representatives, kind of cops?, along with some dojo masters including Chizuru (Heima is with her) found a place where Black Tengu presumably hides – in an abandoned village. Should you decide to join the assault, the truth will be unveiled and this will lead to a true/happy ending, presuming that Heima and Chizuru get together (not a single hentai scene in this route!).

If you don’t do it, Chizuru’s brother (held in that house) is killed in the process and framed as Tengu (the true antagonist/s are amongst the people of the group assaulting the village). As a result Chizuru’s father (some rather wealthy aristocratic guy residing in the countryside while Chizuru manages dojo) is pressed (cause his son turned to be a killer) to turn away from his daughter and Chizuru is being sold to a brothel. Heima tries to help her to run away on one of the nights – they are planning to start living together afterwards - but they both get captured because of one of the girls’ treachery. So Chizuru has to agree to start working there in order to keep Heima from harm, hoping that they will be able to run away soon.

And that’s where you’ll probably want to start playing the game yourself )).

P.S. As anyone who plans to play will probably use XUnityAutoTranslator, it will produce a .txt file with translation in one of the folders. There is point in sharing it afterwards - it'll be like readily available MTL for anyone else (XUnityAutoTranslation will have to be installed still). Just don't forget to use Deepl (file config.ini in AutoTranslator folder, string 'Endpoint=DeepLTranslate').
    asdntr, Animefan_09 and jaden123 like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

**Hidden Content: Like to see the content**

Compressed repack of this game: http://anonymto.com/?https://www.dls.../RJ395800.html

EDIT: LINK removed because people like, download and unlike.
    Last edited by Shadovv; June 30th, 2022 at 06:58 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Does anyone have the latest versions of the games of this creator.
    https://xi521.fanbox.cc/
    https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/13190
    I think he is working on 3 games: Scathach and Sakura game, Nero game, and Honkai Impact 3rd game!
    Rarow likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Anyone try the new Mekujira game?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ388315.html

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Scathach Game (https://xi521.fanbox.cc/)
    **Hidden Content: Like to see the content**

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku View Post
    I think he is working on 3 games: Scathach and Sakura game, Nero game, and Honkai Impact 3rd game!
    i think they abandoned the honkai one, and the sakura one is a part of the scathach one theyre also planning to release a nero pov for the nero game later

Quote Originally Posted by E6alDremal View Post
    Scathach Game (https://xi521.fanbox.cc/)
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    is this the one with gallery or no?

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku View Post
    Honkai was a failure, it didn't came out like he wanted, too many bugs and he had a covid scare during development wich delayed it too much (had to go to quarantine and i think it killed his motivation for that game for now), Nero game is done (it was mostly practice for the main one and to experiment with things), and Scathach and Sakura are in the same game; both are good but i like Sakura's chapter a bit more, i think the dev is getting better and takes advice to heart, like i think you feel the bond between Sakura and her lover more clearly wich makes the ntr more exciting
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by JokerXY View Post
    i think they abandoned the honkai one, and the sakura one is a part of the scathach one theyre also planning to release a nero pov for the nero game later

is this the one with gallery or no?
    I got the cheaper one (no gallery) and the link is the same so no gallery =S, if anyone can share the one with the gallery it would be great, even if it may be bugged xD
    JokerXY likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Honkai was a failure, it didn't came out like he wanted, too many bugs and he had a covid scare during development wich delayed it too much (had to go to quarantine and i think it killed his motivation for that game for now), Nero game is done (it was mostly practice for the main one and to experiment with things), and Scathach and Sakura are in the same game; both are good but i like Sakura's chapter a bit more, i think the dev is getting better and takes advice to heart, like i think you feel the bond between Sakura and her lover more clearly wich makes the ntr more exciting
    nero is done from male pov, female pov is in the works and should be out some time in the future. and yes going back thruough his post it looks like the honkai one was a failure. personally i think they should just remove the board game and just go full rpg but like you said it seems theyre arent motivated to do it again right now.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thread Information