Page 2442 of 2463 FirstFirst ... 14421942234223922432244024412442244324442452 ... LastLast
Results 24,411 to 24,420 of 24628
Like Tree13970Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by traversal View Post
    Did anyone play the English version of Wailing Guignol that the publisher released several weeks (or months) ago? I remember playing it years ago with MTL, but never finished it despite getting close to 1 ending. Overall was too dark and too much rape without any purpose or satisfaction for me. Curious if anyone had a similar feeling but changed their opinion of the game after playing the translation...don't have time now, but may put it on the backlog depending on responses.

How did you hook the blindfold game?
    Translation is a little wonky at the begining but it gets better, much better later (either it was another transaltor or just experience showing), you should totally play it even if its depressing xD

As for your question can't remember if i used ITHVNR or Textextractor, but there is a good enough translated version floating around anyway.
    traversal and Thereaper21 like this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Translation is a little wonky at the begining but it gets better, much better later (either it was another transaltor or just experience showing), you should totally play it even if its depressing xD
    Meh, not a ringing endorsement for an eroge. Think I'll pass for the foreseeable future...

Found the answer for Mekujira, looks like it needs XUnity.AutoTranslator...I've done that at least 1x before another Unity game, will look into hooking it for offline use with Atlas once I come around to it and Share Girl House in my backlog.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3673395
    New manga of (Arai Kei) ,
    https://mega.nz/file/CmpnSLpI#c1iTbh...B9CXtVePrcSbig
    [Chiku] Easy-Lay Housewife (Comic Shitsurakuten 2022-06)
    Last edited by sugar944; June 26th, 2022 at 11:20 AM.
    stupid_army and Animefan_09 like this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sugar944 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by traversal View Post
    Meh, not a ringing endorsement for an eroge. Think I'll pass for the foreseeable future...

Found the answer for Mekujira, looks like it needs XUnity.AutoTranslator...I've done that at least 1x before another Unity game, will look into hooking it for offline use with Atlas once I come around to it and Share Girl House in my backlog.
    Mekurija’s work is not friendly with textractor for me..very inconsistent. Almost all vns I’ve tried worked textractor for me

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

TIL that wailing guignol, the game that I was heartbroken that the last translator had stopped responding after so close to release, had been translated for a few months now. I guess Elden Ring made a lot of things slipped by my radar. Happy day and I never played any mekujira games yet; what are the best ones?
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I played this highly purchased and highly rated NTR game on dlsite.
    https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ381706.html

I had to remove it after getting 2 hours into it. Just wasn't doing it for me. The premise is the elf Isekai went to Japan into and is living with MC in MC's apartment. You control FMC, the elf, and you're suppose to work to raise money to buy some magic stone to get back home.

The game could've been better if it was in the POV of the MC, but as FMC, you have complete control of every single sex scene in the game.

There is no relationship between FMC and MC, unless you do the tedious chore of buying an item, gifting it to the MC, and triggering a "love" event to progress "romance".

It's the same for the other 3 men that's suppose to "cuck" the MC. FMC has to manually buy gifts using her own money, gift them, and seek out the 3 men for sex.

There's no cucking here. This is not an NTR game. You have complete control. The MC does not actively pursue you. You, FMC player, decide to suck and fuck the 3 dudes. 4, if you count the MC. MC never professes love for you, tries to woo you in anyway.

The game is a very "programming-light" game where there's no real nuance. It's the same thing for 4 guys. It's really disappointing when bad games like this makes a ton of money.
    Animefan_09 and Ryogo like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    I played this highly purchased and highly rated NTR game on dlsite.
    https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ381706.html

I had to remove it after getting 2 hours into it. Just wasn't doing it for me. The premise is the elf Isekai went to Japan into and is living with MC in MC's apartment. You control FMC, the elf, and you're suppose to work to raise money to buy some magic stone to get back home.

The game could've been better if it was in the POV of the MC, but as FMC, you have complete control of every single sex scene in the game.

There is no relationship between FMC and MC, unless you do the tedious chore of buying an item, gifting it to the MC, and triggering a "love" event to progress "romance".

It's the same for the other 3 men that's suppose to "cuck" the MC. FMC has to manually buy gifts using her own money, gift them, and seek out the 3 men for sex.

There's no cucking here. This is not an NTR game. You have complete control. The MC does not actively pursue you. You, FMC player, decide to suck and fuck the 3 dudes. 4, if you count the MC. MC never professes love for you, tries to woo you in anyway.

The game is a very "programming-light" game where there's no real nuance. It's the same thing for 4 guys. It's really disappointing when bad games like this makes a ton of money.
    Nowadays NTR is not even established properly or are so loose but Dlsite will mistag as NTR and with so many NTR-like setup that it seems like ppl who purchase think it’s a NTR work
    Animefan_09, Redorc and Lann like this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Thereaper21 View Post
    TIL that wailing guignol, the game that I was heartbroken that the last translator had stopped responding after so close to release, had been translated for a few months now. I guess Elden Ring made a lot of things slipped by my radar. Happy day and I never played any mekujira games yet; what are the best ones?
    Yuukaku ni Urareta Ore no Kanojo, maybe Oni Kantoku to Ore no Kanojo. First one is helluva long, will take hours before any action starts. Will need to use XUnityAutoTranslator. Don't forget to pick DeepL in the config files instead of Google. Can write a few words about the plot I think, if someone wants. Save you some time, cause it's kind of all that plot and build-up up until the game forks (2 choices) - 1 leads to a happy ending, and you don't get to see a single scene here, I think, another leads to... interesting things starting to happen.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by cskr2015 View Post
    Yuukaku ni Urareta Ore no Kanojo, maybe Oni Kantoku to Ore no Kanojo. First one is helluva long, will take hours before any action starts. Will need to use XUnityAutoTranslator. Don't forget to pick DeepL in the config files instead of Google. Can write a few words about the plot I think, if someone wants. Save you some time, cause it's kind of all that plot and build-up up until the game forks (2 choices) - 1 leads to a happy ending, and you don't get to see a single scene here, I think, another leads to... interesting things starting to happen.
    I played the second one, never the first, what can you tell us?
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

Can anyone help me find a manga?

I don't know if it's NTR or Netori, but I'm guessing Netori?

So, here's the rundown. Some dude who looks kind of like Uncle from Isekai Ojisan is summoned by a princess. Then the next scene he's talking about how he's going to fuck her, and we get treated to the reveal that he did anything and everything she asked for just to get that pussy. The princess gets fucked in front of her fiance and I guess she's mind-broken? Then a lot more fucking happens, and at the end, the MC is putting flowers on the fiance's grave and the princess greets him with a ton of kids.

It left an impression, but it's among the dozens that I just couldn't find again. Please help.

Thread Information