Page 2440 of 2447 FirstFirst ... 1440194023402390243024382439244024412442 ... LastLast
Results 24,391 to 24,400 of 24462
Like Tree13743Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    As for all the other poor bastards like me out there i found this game https://empe3.itch.io/my-girlfriend-advanced-to-dancer (alt links https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfr...eadpat.119152/ ) NTR x fluffy ears/tails, for fellow degenerates........(i still wish Fox Girls Never Betray was better, still liked it enough)
    While I'm not really a fan of such light-hearted narratives and their weaker consequences, the art is nice and, most importantly, it fills a niche that is so sorely neglected. Kitsune are perfect for NTR, yet so little material with them exists. Thanks for pointing it out, I much appreciate the opportunity to add a couple more games to my list of kitsune works.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MerrilMan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by niwaka View Post
    Felt similar about Henteria 2. Very good at the start but slowed down to a crawl with both heroines feeling stuck in the same stage of corruption for too long. I guess it makes sense with that business model of monthly Patreon updates. But it made the game worse to the point of leaving a bit of bitter aftertaste which was a shame. But I will say Henteria 3 looks better. For starters it has a MC POV for the mystery feel. Never understood why 2 did some mystery scenes great and then forced you to watch some scenes kind of random. Now theres the choice to be more consistent with mystery playthrough. Too early to tell about the rest other than improved visuals and better QOL. But so far characters are great and plot is interesting. Worth a try even if you had problems with the previous game.

I enjoyed it enough that it put me in another NTR RPG mood. Finally played Spiral Legend V which is excellent despite some problems. Its maybe the best RPG game with NTR routes that Ive ever played even if its not the best NTR RPG. If that makes sense lol. The dev made a very complex and pretty deep RPG game in mechanics and story. Its long and engaging. It has NTR routes and even an option to lock yourself into those when you boot the game, or avoid all NTR if its not your thing. All of that is great but its worth noting that its barebones in some other ways. Its an old engine VX game so it has technical limitations. And despite the scenarios being great the visual execution of NTR scenes can be weak. I dont mind NTR games that only use the pixel sprites but the actual sex scenes in the game fade to black with only (long) text narration and sound effects. Theres some pixel animation and silhouettes but that's just for the scenes you catch glimpse of. If you like the implications of NTR RPG this is maybe the best game Ive played but it has those caveats if you want something more meaty visually.

To anyone who has played them, are the previous Spiral Legend games worth it? From what Ive heard the NTR isnt as strong, 4 didnt even have a NTR route until the last update and you cant access that route until you clear the game. If theyre not as good in that regard Id rather play other NTR RPG. Ive also been playing アグノーストス games lately and theyve come a long way since being a very weak NTRPG clone circle. Nettle Pain was pretty good even though I prefer more mystery.
    All them are great, the first one has the best heroine the blue haired one and her route but her NTR route was shit, while I hated the other 2 heroines but they had the best NTR routes. The half elf NTR route seems to actually be based off Bahamut Lagoon https://ontlogy.wordpress.com/2020/0...r-masterpiece/ but I only realized that recently. It has some of the best quality game over scenes as well, out of all the games my favorite GoR scenes are still the 2nd goblin and lizardman victory party scenes, and the 2nd game's goblin scene.
    The 2nd game has no NTR routes but it has the most variety of GoR and the best overall heroine cast, but the scenes are the weirdest.
    3rd game has no virgin heroine NTR and is missing the 3rd party heroine, probably my least liked game but it does have a really good NTR route for the main girl, if you don't finish the happy routes first and see what a man baby the antagonist is, the dog girl is one of the worst heroines and her NTR route is shit, the maid scene added in a later patch was really good.
    4th game is better than the 3rd but I wouldn't only put it better than 3, didn't really care for the heroines or NTR routes, some nice GoR scenes though.
    traversal likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Looks like there’s gonna be a part 2 of untitled document
    https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/de...content=doujin
    Kaizoku likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by jaden123 View Post
    Looks like there’s gonna be a part 2 of untitled document
    https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/de...content=doujin
    Oh my! glad to hear that!!! I was disappointed with the first part, and ithought it just oneshot manga. Hopefully the sequel will give us more interesting story!
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    Oh my! glad to hear that!!! I was disappointed with the first part, and ithought it just oneshot manga. Hopefully the sequel will give us more interesting story!
    The sequel should focus on how the wife fell with the Netori guy in the first place.
    stupid_army likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Light316 View Post
    The sequel should focus on how the wife fell with the Netori guy in the first place.
    Yes, one of the reason i rather dislike the first volume because it feels rushed. ANd the wife too suddenly fallen to the Netori guy. Hopefully he fixed that on second volume.
    Last edited by stupid_army; June 23rd, 2022 at 08:29 AM.
    Light316 likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by jinkong View Post
    All the Spiral Legends are pretty solid on the NTR. They have a decent amount of build up its just that the first 3 games I believe are just text based sex scenes. The last one felt more complete with the addition of sprite animations.
    Do the other Spiral Legends games also feature mostly nice people as the guys doing the NTR? I remember in Spiral Legend V both the prince and the knight guard were like, not actually villains, just people better at getting the girls than the MC was.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by grundy122 View Post
    Do the other Spiral Legends games also feature mostly nice people as the guys doing the NTR? I remember in Spiral Legend V both the prince and the knight guard were like, not actually villains, just people better at getting the girls than the MC was.
    If memory serves, yeah its kinda split. Some are good characters just with more chad energy. Got some, nice guy fakers with intention to just turn the girls into sluts. Lastly, your evil blackmailers, etc. All the GOR scenes are generally from the evil bosses/monsters.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thread Information