Page 2433 of 2485 FirstFirst ... 143319332333238324232431243224332434243524432483 ... LastLast
Results 24,321 to 24,330 of 24848
Like Tree14312Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadovv View Post
    I bought it, but... it is visual novel with fake gameplay. Boring, shallow. This is a clicker app for mobile, not Alicesoft's game.
    NTR route has some gameplay's traces. It is a f...fest anyway, a slide show with some animation.

Dialogues are OK.

Absolute trash. DO NOT BUY it.
    Good dialogues, nice graphic, ZERO gameplay. Mindless clicker.

Anyway, do not buy! Try vitamin version, buy if you like it. You won't.
    I agree. The artwork is the best thing about it, but man what a letdown the clicker aspect is. It feels like they started with some more indepth concepts but realized they didn't have the budget, so they just split it into two clicker game packages and shoved it out.
    jaden123 likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Battlecruiser Operational.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by broodwarjc View Post
    I agree. The artwork is the best thing about it, but man what a letdown the clicker aspect is. It feels like they started with some more indepth concepts but realized they didn't have the budget, so they just split it into two clicker game packages and shoved it out.
    What about the story? Plot? etc? Is it good at least if you expect something like a normal VN?
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

BTW guys i saw https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ390526.html before but ignored it until now because i noticed this is a game adaptation (this circle did this before i think), anyway here has it or has seen it? At least as a game we can get the text to understand what they say (not a nobel story but this author is pretty crazy)
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class

Waiting for that AliceSoft games to be shared.

Meanwhile, Studio Ubai announces new NTR game to be release in August. Written by Ashitaba Asuha. Hey this could be good.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1181848

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by jaden123 View Post
    Anyone played the new Alicesoft game?
    I've bought both romance + ntr route. I played a bit of both so I can talk about my experience.

Shadovv is right in all of his criticism except that it's "Absolute trash."

The romance route is a very basic "game" where you enter a dungeon, and decide when to exit. That's your only "action" as a player. It's basically an idle game until you proceed with your next event. They even called this the Event Points that you collect to proceed to the next scene.

The NTR route is more classic NTR with scenes and branches. Except the way they handle branches (basically which man you offer Rui's pussy to with a pregnancy meter) which is slightly more confusing than usual since they add a "Love Meter". Essentially if you click choices that fill up love, you can maintain choice for you (the weak husband) to pick who gets to cum inside her. If you intentionally let love fall to 0, you get the default villain ending.

The visuals are amazing. The woman is fantastically beautiful. Wonderful drawings of her backs, her breasts are perfectly big (not big and disgusting), great butt, nice facial expressions.

Like Shadovv saids, the whole "map" gameplay idea doesn't really bring much to the table. It's flavor to support a visual novel game. Plot is standard Japanese stuff. Nothing spectacular. Classic "blackmail" where woman is a mindless, submissive, traditional Japanese woman who zero agency (not the modern, professional lady who don't get marry and wants her own career and casual sex type that Japan shuns). It's mediocre at best.

HOWEVER

I suggest people to buy the game, at least the NTR route. We as English speakers do NOT get translated AliceSoft games. If you're not going to support this one, you really think they'll fork out more money to Kagura to translate the rest of their games, or their future games? It's only 15 dollars.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post

HOWEVER

I suggest people to buy the game, at least the NTR route. We as English speakers do NOT get translated AliceSoft games. If you're not going to support this one, you really think they'll fork out more money to Kagura to translate the rest of their games, or their future games? It's only 15 dollars.
    100% true, i am lukewarm at best even before all this (the 2 part thing really threw me off) but after Knights of Mesiah i plan to buy it just so i can go and say "hey thanks for the english game, how about releasing xxxxx in english?" xD
    Ignore This Signature
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

it seems i cant get in to last page of this forum

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    I've bought both romance + ntr route. I played a bit of both so I can talk about my experience.

Shadovv is right in all of his criticism except that it's "Absolute trash."

The romance route is a very basic "game" where you enter a dungeon, and decide when to exit. That's your only "action" as a player. It's basically an idle game until you proceed with your next event. They even called this the Event Points that you collect to proceed to the next scene.

The NTR route is more classic NTR with scenes and branches. Except the way they handle branches (basically which man you offer Rui's pussy to with a pregnancy meter) which is slightly more confusing than usual since they add a "Love Meter". Essentially if you click choices that fill up love, you can maintain choice for you (the weak husband) to pick who gets to cum inside her. If you intentionally let love fall to 0, you get the default villain ending.

The visuals are amazing. The woman is fantastically beautiful. Wonderful drawings of her backs, her breasts are perfectly big (not big and disgusting), great butt, nice facial expressions.

Like Shadovv saids, the whole "map" gameplay idea doesn't really bring much to the table. It's flavor to support a visual novel game. Plot is standard Japanese stuff. Nothing spectacular. Classic "blackmail" where woman is a mindless, submissive, traditional Japanese woman who zero agency (not the modern, professional lady who don't get marry and wants her own career and casual sex type that Japan shuns). It's mediocre at best.

HOWEVER

Haven't played it yet but the Japanese response seems to be pretty positive - especially considering the price. The consensus seems to be that the NTR stuff to be pretty average though.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

I would have bought it if the NTR content was solid but the content is way too barebones for my taste especially when it doesn’t even feel like real NTR..just artificial.

Quote Originally Posted by Light316 View Post
    Waiting for that AliceSoft games to be shared.

Meanwhile, Studio Ubai announces new NTR game to be release in August. Written by Ashitaba Asuha. Hey this could be good.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1181848
    Is this netorare or netori?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

I´ve played the ntr route of the new alicesoft game and it was mediocre it feels more like a DLC than a proper route, The art is amazing tho.
    Last edited by NTRWolf; May 27th, 2022 at 09:34 PM.
    cleanfeel likes this.

Thread Information