Page 2419 of 2509 FirstFirst ... 141919192319236924092417241824192420242124292469 ... LastLast
Results 24,181 to 24,190 of 25090
Like Tree14812Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by grundy122 View Post
    It's just I feel the NTR hits harder if it was avoidable all along :T
    Oh yes, that is good, honestly i don't mind either way, although i feel a slightly amount of sadistic pleasure if i know the MC is screwed no matter what, but sometimes having the oposite being possible does make it hit harder.

Mmmm i guess it depends on my mood xD
    jaden123 likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by grundy122 View Post
    It might sound contradictory but I kind of wish we'd get more games where the NTR was a just a branching path, instead of the whole game being NTR.
    I find the amount of NTR content the last few years to be much less than about a decade ago (the golden age of NTR around 2010). In general we are getting a lot less visual novel H-games and flooded with low effort, bad art, RPGMaker games (there are still some that are good).
    Animefan_09 likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Battlecruiser Operational.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by broodwarjc View Post
    I find the amount of NTR content the last few years to be much less than about a decade ago (the golden age of NTR around 2010). In general we are getting a lot less visual novel H-games and flooded with low effort, bad art, RPGMaker games (there are still some that are good).
    Thats facts…you can see the extensive NTR works in vndb from 2000-2015. Weird enough the amount of NTR content in h-manga and doujins has increased substantially from 2010

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Well, eroge in general is in a slump even outside of NTR games. A bit of a dying industry unfortunately.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by woomba View Post
    Well, eroge in general is in a slump even outside of NTR games. A bit of a dying industry unfortunately.
    Oh god don't say that, i am afraid of the future when i think of companies like Lilith-soft that are big but haven't released a game in years (or feels liek years at least), worse Lilith has less of an excuse since they sold their souls to the endless gacha machine and aparently are doing quite well, menaign they could produce at least 1 game per year.

I pray for anything new coming out of them, do'nt care if its black, mist, soft, etc so long as is a lilith game, maybe Yukikaze 3
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGod View Post
    I've always been meaning to play this game but I never really got around to it despite everyone always praising it. Never knew it had netorase though. Might actually give it a try now. [...]
    Be warned that it's a sometimes intense game.

I'm definitely not as high on Mercenary as you, but it's a good game in its own right with some really hot scenes (examples: mind control and Nonna outdoors riding the orc). Just doesn't live up to the Mijiishi standard.

Quote Originally Posted by jaden123 View Post
    wow a lot of solid game options...unfortunately, not too familiar with playing Japanese games using deepL or textractor.
    I play offline using Atlas and any combination of VNR (Visual Novel Reader), Translation Aggregator, Textractor x86, Textractor x64, RPG Maker MV hooker, and (rarely) ITH.

I haven't tried Sugoi or AdventCirno yet. Atlas isn't going to be as good as DeepL, but I'm not in favor of completely online translation.

Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    Speaking of ending you post, is it:
      Spoiler: ending 

-The one where Misaki and Makkun accept orgy lifestyle and doing sex with curtain sperarting bed and ended with He getting handjob from Misaki while she getting fucked behing
    or
    - The one where Maakun get tied and get reverse rape by Misaki , and then they accept Maakun fetish. In the end He ask Misaki to wear short skirt to greet their guest
    Second one. The 1st was comedically and thematically perfect; it's over the top yet fitting.

I had no idea about Atelier's Anri being Fanta-locked, thanks for the heads up, the company somehow finds ways to establish new lows.

Mijiishi's Amour Maho Academy and Ruins of Luxoria titles both have English translations. I like all of their games, but be sure not to miss those two.

Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    Do myou have link for DLC 交姦の虜たち・・・特典ストーリー ? I can't find it anywhere
    Nyaa - https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3019409

I'll upload it and post separately. There's also other DLC here, I think...not entirely sure.

There's some stuff that applies in-game and the other is a separate executable. The Nyaa files are definitely critical, and maybe that covers both.

Quote Originally Posted by freeboy View Post
    Hello, could you give me a guide to the game [Orcsoft] Aisai Nikki? since there is no walkthrough, thank you very much in advance.
    Edit: Missed the Orcsoft link posted earlier. Never knew about it (or maybe forgot).

There are 3 gauges, something to the effect of "love", "lust" and "NTR".

Every weekend you have a choice of spending the time with Sanae, or going separately to allow your colleague to come over and corrupt your wife. Ordinarily in weeks leading up to and around Christmas / New Years, there is no choice and husband-wife have happy bonding time.

There are occasional weekday scenes where you can choose to neglect Sanae in favor of work emergencies/overtime, not comfort her when there's no news about a rogue neighborhood molester, sex toy advert, etc., that can help raise gauges. The game also tries to hint towards major events where you may not want to miss.

Also, each section of the house - some unlocking as she becomes increasingly unreserved (look for multiples of 10/15/20 starting off) - have 3-4 variations. They are REALLY hot. I don't recommend text skipping, reload save points if you unlocked new content, IMO it's worth reading all context.

You get different endings - and a few specific in-game events - based on permutations of gauge level. Happy netorase, neglected wife NTR, loveless lusty wife, etc. It's pretty easy to unlock them, I think I only ever miss 1 ending, which is 1 small variation of another unlock because I'm tired of replaying at that point.
    Last edited by traversal; April 29th, 2022 at 06:09 AM.
    jaden123, freeboy and stupid_army like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

These English titles might be wildly off or transliteral bastardizations, but here's the DLC I had for Waffle's Koukan no Toriko-tachi in my drive:
    **Hidden Content: Like to see the content**

Also, forgot to mention in my original reviews post but the 1st several times I played Aisai Nikki, I hadn't seen the H-movie. The movie follows "happy netorase" route, but interestingly when:

Spoiler: Ending 
    Keisuke reveals to Sanae that he has known all along and runs a train on her with Ryouichi, he claims vaginal penetration.

In the game, I'm pretty sure he claims her anally while she's connected to Ryouichi without any form of contraception.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I don´t know if its the lack of good ntr games lately but the new Alice soft game actually looks good...

My only problem with the games released from this brand is that for the story to advance you have to just stroll around the map and not actually be an active part of the story as it happens in Heartful maman.

On the other hand, The new VENUS game is in the last quarter part of the production so may be released in June.
    Animefan_09 and cleanfeel like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    worse Lilith has less of an excuse since they sold their souls to the endless gacha machine and aparently are doing quite well, menaign they could produce at least 1 game per year.
    ...makes me think of if or how NTR gacha could work.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by traversal View Post
    Be warned that it's a sometimes intense game.

I play offline using Atlas and any combination of VNR (Visual Novel Reader), Translation Aggregator, Textractor x86, Textractor x64, RPG Maker MV hooker, and (rarely) ITH.

I haven't tried Sugoi or AdventCirno yet. Atlas isn't going to be as good as DeepL, but I'm not in favor of completely online translation.
    What would you recommend translation software that is the most hassle free for noobies to use? I’m new to this stuff have no idea what to use for translation. Is textractor good?

Thread Information