Page 237 of 973 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337737 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 9728
Like Tree1847Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassThree Friends25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

NTR

What is NETORARE ( 寝取られ ) ?

NETORARE ( 寝取られ ) also named just like "NTR" ( Abbreviation ) is a genre of EROGE. "eroge" means "Japanese erotic game" , called generality like "Hentai Games" in Westerner World.

The unique objective of NTR is to play with the "jealous feelings" of the player.

In NTR games you play like a MALE PROTAGONIST that love a girl in the game. However, for some reason, this girl BETRAYS the protagonist and screws the other guy.

3 kinds of NTR exsist, with B type broken into three parts :

NTR Type A ( consensual sex )
    The Girl Knows she is cheating and gets pleasure out of it.

NTR Type B-1 ( Manipulated-consensual sex )
    The girl does not want to have sex, but the bad guy Black mails, manipulates or other wise tricks her into it, and after a while she starts enjoys it thoroughly.

NTR Type B-2 ( Rape-Till consensual sex )
    The girl does not want to have sex, but the bad guy Rapes her constantly Until she comes around to loving it.

NTR Type C (Watching your significant other get raped)
    This is barely NTR, this kind is purely watching the girl you like/love get raped in front of you while you are helpless to stop it.

NTR Type VN (Intentionally Manipulated-consensual sex) or (Voluntary NTR). This one is in the grey area of NTR riding the fine line between it and Netorase. This is where the protagonist deliberately manipulates the situation to get his girl (who would never do it originally and is faithful) to Cheat on them. This is usually facilitated by the Protagonist pushing the girl away a bit and putting them into situations where they would cheat or Get NTRed. All orchestrated by the deliberate actions, or inaction's of the Protagonist. The major difference between this and Netorase is the Feelings behind the Event. The girl is honestly Betraying the Protaganist and has no idea he knows or wants it, so the Protaganist is getting off on the Betrayal and Corruption of the once Faithful Girl, which is the primary feeling behind NTR.

NTR is primarily from the Males Perspective, the one getting cheated on, but there are games that show it from the girls perspective, so you know what she is feeling and thinking while it is happening, or games that provide both.

NTR Mystery is a Style of NTR and not a Type, but definitely worth mentioning. In games focused on this type the Protagonist (and you) are unaware of the Cheating when it starts, and over time gets suspicious and starts to worry. By the time the girl is caught in the act it has been going on for far longer then the player/character suspects. In most cases these games will then show, or have a different story arc, where you see it from the girls view, and experience how it started, and what happened. This specific type in its own right is a favorite among many NTR followers. And generally is Type A or B1-B2 NTR

Now 寝取り (Netori) or 寝取る (Netoru) get confused with this genre but are no where near this topic for it is the Act of Stealing the Girlfriend or wife from the other guy, and this is absolutely Wrong, the point behind NTR is YOU are the Helpless one getting cheated on and hurt, not the guy winning and hurting others. In NTR there is no good ending or winning. (some games do have that ending though). However if the game has NTR in it anywhere, it counts and will be posted on.

Netorase is another Sub Genre that is not quite NTR and is commonly Confused with Type VN. This genre is all about the Protagonist convincing his girl to get with other men for his own pleasure with the girls knowledge that this is what he desires. This is the key difference Between Voluntary NTR and Netorase is the girl doing it with the Protagonists Urging. Sometimes this involves participation or watching. This is Not NTR as there is no actual cheating at all, as the woman is doing it for the Protagonist so no Betrayal or Injustice is actually taking place. From what i hear this is a popular Sub-Genre and worth Checking out on its own if your into it.

This thread exists for the sole purposes of posting links to the download section, commenting on, discussing and continuing the awareness of NTR and this Niche Community interested in it.

This is also dedicated to to FHC who originally started the craze. He used to post everywhere there was NTR, share it in mass quantity and tried to spread the word before he disappeared into obscurity, we are here to continue the fan base and awareness that he left in our hands.

Here is his old, Out of Date (December 2010) master list and complete explanation based of his specific views and ideals, http://www.fhcbrasil.xpg.com.br/NTR.htm

Here is the Original and dying Hongfire thread that we all came from
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...FFICIAL-THREAD
    If you are completely new to all of this, the thread died due to Hongfire changing servers and changing there rules closing down all sharing or linking of any kind. This shut down happened almost half a year before SOPA and PIPA ever happened and before the mass closing of Direct download sites.

Here is a link to the famous Japanese NTR blog that is a good source of existing and upcoming games in the Genre http://ntrblog.com/ It is updated constantly

Here is a link for the Visual Novel Database, This site contains a easy to navigate list of Most Visual Novel and non Visual Novel H-games. You can search a specific Fetish, or generalized listings, as well as get really into detail as to your specific interest.This shortcut is specifically to the Netorare tag Listing http://vndb.org/g513 But they cover everything, check it out!

Please post, support, and please like or thanks this original post to let us know you like what we are doing, so we can continue to bring you this content.
    Last edited by Telsa; June 8th, 2016 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Netorase Defined
    Ignore This Signature

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Telsa For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread (Discussion thread predating the section)

Quote Originally Posted by fobboy View Post
    Awesome NTR game (とある人妻のネトラレ事情)....at least according to the ratings and number of downloads so far. Doesn't look like the rest of us will ever know though....

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ117794.html

Can only look at sample CGs in envy....
    So yeah i bought this game but haven't play it yet. It's 1.1GB in size.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by himan View Post
    So yeah i bought this game but haven't play it yet. It's 1.1GB in size.
    You go through the Japanese dlsite?

New Mink EGO game released...finally some good news...though it doesn't look like NTR....

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by fobboy View Post
    You go through the Japanese dlsite?

New Mink EGO game released...finally some good news...though it doesn't look like NTR....
    Yeah, i had to buy the electric money thing first to buy it.
    If anyone can tell me how to get rid anykind of protection that game has i would upload em (slowly...slow upload here )

Thanks
    Achievements:

dont think japanese dlsite games have protection? getchu ones do though.. i remember uploading a game i bought from eng dlsite once.. by the way if i may ask did you buy bitcash EX to pay? and where did you buy it? would be nice if i can buy stuff from dmm or gyutto to complete my missing NTR games T_T

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Anime adaptation of oyako rankan announced for september

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=777838

Thanks
    Achievements:

wow thats awesome... hopefully it will be good... damn but the promising NTR stuff are still so far away.. the only future release to immediately look forward to is the loli atelier sakura game, and even that may not be uploaded for a long time..

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Back after having my PC out of commission for awhile. One of the first things I did was finish Maro. Seems the reception here was lukewarm, but man I loved the shit out of it, especially the lategame development. It's a very different beast from Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei, though. Full thoughts here for anyone who cares.

Took some time off NTR to play some other types of nukige but yesterday restarted Oyako Rankan after not getting very far into it the first time. Only hit a couple NTR scenes so far but it seems real promising. One of my favorite things about it is that all the heroines are ojou characters, makes the NTR really hot. And of course the gameplay makes you naturally more invested since its your failure that results in the heroines getting fucked my various undesirables. Oh, and cool and timely news about the anime.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheKenoshaKid For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

awesome review kenosha kid as always... a review/synopsis of oyako rankan would be awesome, i cant understand the 'deeper' plot of the story T_T, imo Oyako rankan is far too complex, and its hard to get all the relevant dialogues and details about the characters and their past and its too time consuming for me, though im really looking forward to some Preview images of the anime, hopefully it will explain the plot in detail..

Thanks
    Achievements:

Hmm there is a protection from dlsite.com the JP site

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by jasonfs View Post
    awesome review kenosha kid as always... a review/synopsis of oyako rankan would be awesome, i cant understand the 'deeper' plot of the story T_T, imo Oyako rankan is far too complex, and its hard to get all the relevant dialogues and details about the characters and their past and its too time consuming for me, though im really looking forward to some Preview images of the anime, hopefully it will explain the plot in detail..
    Yeah I think the plot's hard to follow too. Especially since I can't remember much of the backstory, given that I read it when I first started the game back when it came out and didn't reread it. The general premise I get but I haven't been following the intrigue all that well, partially because I've skimmed some of that stuff since it's not what I'm in the mood to read when I'm trying to fap to some netorare. The way they introduce plot-relevant text is definitely less than ideal.

I may write out some extended impressions on the game, depending on how much of the overall picture I can remember by the time I finish it.

Thread Information