Page 2351 of 2354 FirstFirst ... 1351185122512301234123492350235123522353 ... LastLast
Results 23,501 to 23,510 of 23532
Like Tree11608Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class1000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Redorc View Post
    Did the dev share anything related to HC3 story? The ntr concept, the lore, what kind of characters, etc?
    Setting-wise, I know it's in a medieval city... lol. Nothing much yet lore-wise, but you can get a sense of it from the character descriptions he posted a while back, I'll post it below.

He's currently commissioned portraits from a Japanese artist called Dyun, you can see his works via the link: https://skeb.jp/@Jyun8N. Sex animations and various outfits are still in the works as well.

Spoiler: Main & Side Character Spritesheet 

Left to right: Main Character 1 (Love interest), Main Character 2 (Older-sister type), Side Character 2 (Childhood friend), Side Character 1 (Mother-type)

Spoiler: Character Information 
    About the characters, here are a few general infos about them. Keep in mind, the game is still in a very early stage, and absolutely everything is still subject to change.

Main stage: the game takes place in the capital of a small island north of the main continent of Eltys, where HC1 and HC2 took/are taking place. First a human settlement, it grew into a powerful independent nation thanks to trade, and quickly became a melting pot of different races.

Characters:

MC: He first appears as a young boy, orphan after an accident that killed both his parents. He was found by the island's royal family and nursed back to health. They decided to give him to a young priestess of the Church of the Goddess that offered to take him in so he could have a normal childhood away from royal and political matters. When the story takes place, he's an apprentice in the town's guard.

Love interest (Main Female Character 1): The island's princess. They first met as children in the palace as the MC was being taken care of. She appears pretty arrogant and ignorant at first, because she was raised solely in the palace with no contact with the outside world. But she is also very curious and eager to learn, and happy to have someone the same age as her to play with. Even after the MC leaves the palace, she keeps visiting him in secret. They slowly grow closer, until they become secret lovers due to the rule in place that royalty can never date, let alone marry a commoner.

Main personality traits : haughty (at times), passionate, wild, outspoken

Older sister-type (Main Female Character 2): She is also an orphan. She was the first child the priestess took care of, and she was raised alongside the MC. Due to a traumatic event that happened in her past and took the life of both her parents, she had always wished to be able to protect the weak. She enrolled in the town's guard at an early age. Because she was a woman, she had to be a lot better than every one else to earn her peer's respect, which left her with very little time to interact with others. She quickly rose in the ranks and became a captain, earning her the nickname of "ice captain". Still, she cares deeply for the MC that she considers her little brother, and the princess with whom she became close friend. The MC, looking up to her, decided to join the town's guard as well.

Main personality traits: cold (on the outside), caring, strong-willed, hides some unexpected cute sides

Mother type (Side Female Character 1): She is a priestess of the Goddess. She was barely an adult when she decided to join the church, and only a few years after that, she took in both the MC and his "older sister" and raised them. She considers them as her own children. Her whole life revolves around them and the Goddess' worship.

Main personality traits: calm, motherly, pious, joyous, open-minded

Childhood friend (Side Female Character 2): (I am not 100% what she will be like, but here are a the few infos I can share for now).

She works at the inn right next to the church. She is a gnome, meaning that she's smaller than most humans and elves. To escape the misery of her home country, she jumped on a boat when she was barely an adolescent and made it to the island. There, she struggled for a time before finding the better life she was looking for. During her struggle, she met the Mc and they became close friends.

Main personality traits: foul mouth, friendly, a bit of a tease, reliable
    Last edited by Juninpachi; November 23rd, 2021 at 05:29 AM.
    Animefan_09 and Redorc like this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Juninpachi For This Useful Post:

EroGamer Extraordinaire~ LonerPrime's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second ClassThree Friends10000 Experience Points

Is it just me or, she looks suspiciously near similar to... no?
      Spoiler: Isuzu Sento 
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points

Or any other anime girl in a red school uniform with a ponytail?
    Juninpachi likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by LonerPrime View Post

Is it just me or, she looks suspiciously near similar to... no?
      Spoiler: Isuzu Sento 
    Was literally my first thought when I saw it a while ago

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:

Anyone got a reliable way of hooking this game (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ287271.html)?
    Textractor seems to be omitting text meanwhile ITH isn't even attaching in the first place.
    Last edited by PotatoGod; November 24th, 2021 at 02:59 AM.

EroGamer Extraordinaire~ LonerPrime's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second ClassThree Friends10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by progste View Post
    Or any other anime girl in a red school uniform with a ponytail?
    With a knot style ribbon? And white thigh high stockings? With a white stripe pattern on the skirt? With a golden chain pattern on her right shoulder?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not critical or dissing on the girl. Just making an interesting observation.
    Ignore This Signature

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Juninpachi View Post
    Setting-wise, I know it's in a medieval city... lol. Nothing much yet lore-wise, but you can get a sense of it from the character descriptions he posted a while back, I'll post it below.

He's currently commissioned portraits from a Japanese artist called Dyun, you can see his works via the link: https://skeb.jp/@Jyun8N. Sex animations and various outfits are still in the works as well.

Spoiler: Main & Side Character Spritesheet 

Left to right: Main Character 1 (Love interest), Main Character 2 (Older-sister type), Side Character 2 (Childhood friend), Side Character 1 (Mother-type)

Spoiler: Character Information 
    About the characters, here are a few general infos about them. Keep in mind, the game is still in a very early stage, and absolutely everything is still subject to change.

Main stage: the game takes place in the capital of a small island north of the main continent of Eltys, where HC1 and HC2 took/are taking place. First a human settlement, it grew into a powerful independent nation thanks to trade, and quickly became a melting pot of different races.

Characters:

MC: He first appears as a young boy, orphan after an accident that killed both his parents. He was found by the island's royal family and nursed back to health. They decided to give him to a young priestess of the Church of the Goddess that offered to take him in so he could have a normal childhood away from royal and political matters. When the story takes place, he's an apprentice in the town's guard.

Love interest (Main Female Character 1): The island's princess. They first met as children in the palace as the MC was being taken care of. She appears pretty arrogant and ignorant at first, because she was raised solely in the palace with no contact with the outside world. But she is also very curious and eager to learn, and happy to have someone the same age as her to play with. Even after the MC leaves the palace, she keeps visiting him in secret. They slowly grow closer, until they become secret lovers due to the rule in place that royalty can never date, let alone marry a commoner.

Main personality traits : haughty (at times), passionate, wild, outspoken

Older sister-type (Main Female Character 2): She is also an orphan. She was the first child the priestess took care of, and she was raised alongside the MC. Due to a traumatic event that happened in her past and took the life of both her parents, she had always wished to be able to protect the weak. She enrolled in the town's guard at an early age. Because she was a woman, she had to be a lot better than every one else to earn her peer's respect, which left her with very little time to interact with others. She quickly rose in the ranks and became a captain, earning her the nickname of "ice captain". Still, she cares deeply for the MC that she considers her little brother, and the princess with whom she became close friend. The MC, looking up to her, decided to join the town's guard as well.

Main personality traits: cold (on the outside), caring, strong-willed, hides some unexpected cute sides

Mother type (Side Female Character 1): She is a priestess of the Goddess. She was barely an adult when she decided to join the church, and only a few years after that, she took in both the MC and his "older sister" and raised them. She considers them as her own children. Her whole life revolves around them and the Goddess' worship.

Main personality traits: calm, motherly, pious, joyous, open-minded

Childhood friend (Side Female Character 2): (I am not 100% what she will be like, but here are a the few infos I can share for now).

She works at the inn right next to the church. She is a gnome, meaning that she's smaller than most humans and elves. To escape the misery of her home country, she jumped on a boat when she was barely an adolescent and made it to the island. There, she struggled for a time before finding the better life she was looking for. During her struggle, she met the Mc and they became close friends.

Main personality traits: foul mouth, friendly, a bit of a tease, reliable
    Interesting, though I feel like there are too many main heroines this time. I trust the dev though, so hopefully he'll do something good.
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Any good recommendations for Mystery NTR games? I know this has probably been asked plenty of times, but still. I've played all of Lune's titles, all of the Anim ones. Would prefer no rpgmaker games! I love "over the phone" and "Outside of the view in a video call" stuff, or even "under the desk" type things, that are sort of obvious, but still not fully shown.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by prettyflowers View Post
    Any good recommendations for Mystery NTR games? I know this has probably been asked plenty of times, but still. I've played all of Lune's titles, all of the Anim ones. Would prefer no rpgmaker games! I love "over the phone" and "Outside of the view in a video call" stuff, or even "under the desk" type things, that are sort of obvious, but still not fully shown.
    I assume Jinsei Tsuukoudome’s titles are taken as read? If not, they are completely obligatory for any NTR mystery fan.
    Regardless, narrowing it down to no RPGmaker games really made me realize just how many of those I play… Outside of the usual recommendations, some lesser known titles I enjoyed might be the ‘Netorare Osananajimi’ games or ‘Psymin Appli’, the latter of which has one of my favorite NTR mystery routes (hence my avatar), but both revolve around mind control which I know can be an issue for some.
    RainmakerZen likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Damn, played 'Promise Best Left Unkept 0.1.5' yesterday and it was amazing. Anyone have any similar recommendations for western made NTR games with 2D art?

Thread Information