Page 2347 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 13471847224722972337234523462347234823492357 ... LastLast
Results 23,461 to 23,470 of 23755
Like Tree12274Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fate-...english.53591/
    An NTR story about a wife cheating on her husband and fallen to other someone having sexual relationship.
    link mega : https://mega.nz/file/tJMTwKbb#V6QbZd...tXXix0dk5jmPyk
    jenghee likes this.

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Yadoumi View Post
    In another vn I put fully voiced and someone edited it saying that fully means that every character has voice, and partially means that only the heroines has voice, so I put partially in this one, but is the same as always.
    First time I heard of that one, as most VNs don't have all characters voiced, even MCs when they're male.
    Partial for me is just half the lines not voiced for one character.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points

It's more common in non-erotic VNs, for example FSN has VA on all characters (at least in the psp version).
    In erotic VNs it's usually just the women that have voice acting, since their are the main intertest of the game.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Man it's just only me or the last ntr games is not even worth to playing in...I mean I can see decrease of good writting and execute story lately, It's frustrating feeling when you finish a game and you will ask yourself wtf was that? you will ask yourself why you waste your time with this poor games?

Specially if you desire a "mystery" ntr and you will get half of the game, example venus games will always be in this style it start good but the revealing part never satisfied me.
    Anim.TeamMM who was make a masterpiece games in the past now release just mediocre ntr games or incest...dunno what happen to the japanese guys inspiration but it lacks of original content or serious good story.
    Lately all games was just a joke, I personally tired to give new games rating 5-6 on vndb, I will almost pray to see a good games like old times...

Until then I will make a pause of vn, it's just simple not worthing the time puting into the game just to be dissapoint on the end.
    Tag me up when you find a good Mystery ntr game guys, I take a vacation for now.
    Redorc, cleanfeel and truant like this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

btw guys, here is my new translation, hope you guys enjoy:

https://e-hentai.org/g/2060571/e116388870/
    NTRWolf, jenghee, Redorc and 3 others like this.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by fibag View Post
    Man it's just only me or the last ntr games is not even worth to playing in...I mean I can see decrease of good writting and execute story lately, It's frustrating feeling when you finish a game and you will ask yourself wtf was that? you will ask yourself why you waste your time with this poor games?

Specially if you desire a "mystery" ntr and you will get half of the game, example venus games will always be in this style it start good but the revealing part never satisfied me.
    Anim.TeamMM who was make a masterpiece games in the past now release just mediocre ntr games or incest...dunno what happen to the japanese guys inspiration but it lacks of original content or serious good story.
    Lately all games was just a joke, I personally tired to give new games rating 5-6 on vndb, I will almost pray to see a good games like old times...

Until then I will make a pause of vn, it's just simple not worthing the time puting into the game just to be dissapoint on the end.
    Tag me up when you find a good Mystery ntr game guys, I take a vacation for now.
    I agree that the writing is bad compared to the old classics. Not sure why developers don't just take regular harem / romance manga and twist it. It's so much easier than having to pretend they know how to write good characters / romance.

All NTR needs a setup phase, to build a relationship worth destroying. NTR is the process that destroys that harmony, I think most fans revel in that. There's a TON of good romance manga where it's basically begging for NTR. For example, Nana to Kaoru basically had a NTR vibe to it that the author bitched out of. Kaguya-sama: Love is War, basically is asking for it (so much sexual tension). Horimiya, etc. NTR writers only need to spend a few hours understanding what makes them warm and fuzzy, and appropriate that into their own work. Make the reader love the characters, then add the sinister plot to it.

Really honestly why none of them connect those dots.

In terms of "programming", TeamAnim has a really good innovation in the that map system they created that allows you to switch between different POV. Too bad it's proprietary and Japanese in general have bad programming abilities due to the language barrier. Good programmers don't write H-games.

Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru had a really good "detective" system that I haven't seen. Let's you pinpoint things that look "off" on a picture to proceed on different routes, really fun. Haven't seen again.
    Kaizoku likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Oh yeah, i wanna more ntr where they take the standard Shonen premise and twist it so the bad guys win, or at least the harem gets stolen xD

Is why To Love-ru ntr is one of my favorites, also ntr of series liek Clannad that are oh just so pure it feels extra evil muahahahahahahaha
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

have you tried The Adelaide Inn 2 v1.0 by Ntrman?this game so good
    https://www.visitmama.com/the-adelaide-inn-2-ntrman/
    jenghee likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Oh yeah, i wanna more ntr where they take the standard Shonen premise and twist it so the bad guys win, or at least the harem gets stolen xD

Is why To Love-ru ntr is one of my favorites, also ntr of series liek Clannad that are oh just so pure it feels extra evil muahahahahahahaha
    Oh yeah, I can relate, although the only premise I like NTR for is Infinite Stratos. I've seen bad harem animes aplenty, and to this day, the MC of Infinite Stratos is the only one I truly, irrevocably brand 'undeserving of his harem'. Which is why I like it when they get stolen.

That's saying something--I'm someone who can feel a tiny bit bad for the victim in fucking Netori. Dog Fuck Idol for example--it's a great game (but with beastiality) that I recommend anyone who can tolerate Beastiality to try--the Producer is someone I think the world could use more of. I still took his girls though XD

There's a question I've wanted the answer to for a long time though--why does a chunk of NTR fans enjoy the 'gut-punch' style of NTR so much? Genuinely curious.

I prefer NTR as more of a mental/intellectual thing rather than just an emotional experience that basically demands that we feel bad, where we see the moral degeneration happening, where we get into the head of the girl (or play as her) and see what's going on inside there, how her thought processes and priorities are changing. That's why I especially like revenge stories where the victim comes out on top--because we see how HE changes, going from a limp-dicked wimp who couldn't stand up for himself into a badass avenging soul with a fiery determination to finally get his way.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Anyone know of VN games where the wife gets discreetly groped in front of the husband like in the fifth screenshot on this title?Aisai - Tsuma to Oyaji

Thanks!

Thread Information