Page 2343 of 2480 FirstFirst ... 1343184322432293233323412342234323442345235323932443 ... LastLast
Results 23,421 to 23,430 of 24797
Like Tree14199Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #23421
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    682
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 76 Times in 62 Posts
    Points: 6,655, Level: 53
    Points: 6,655, Level: 53
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    The ratings on dlsite is never meaningful lmao since it has a 4.52. It's always about the purchase count.
    Well that's not true either- it's really about just trying it for yourself. A circles first game could flop tremendously and barely get the dev noticed at all but actually be a very great game. This devs other works are also very bland- I say try every dev once to get an idea of their potential and if they miss the mark completely- forget the rest of their titles or you'll just miss tons of gems.. When I give up on a game it's the developer I give up on usually.. Tanukihouse for instance has really had too many chances to redeem themselves and just don't seem to be able to change their formula..
    Animefan_09 and NTRWolf like this.

  2. #23422
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,896
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 560 Times in 357 Posts
    Points: 16,007, Level: 81
    Points: 16,007, Level: 81
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    Well that's not true either- it's really about just trying it for yourself. A circles first game could flop tremendously and barely get the dev noticed at all but actually be a very great game. This devs other works are also very bland- I say try every dev once to get an idea of their potential and if they miss the mark completely- forget the rest of their titles or you'll just miss tons of gems.. When I give up on a game it's the developer I give up on usually.. Tanukihouse for instance has really had too many chances to redeem themselves and just don't seem to be able to change their formula..
    The thing with games is that you hav to try it for yourself, even if lots of people say a game is bad if you see a hint it could be to your liking try it, i have tried games others didn't like and viceversa (although in many cases is not that they say the game is bad but more like more of the same or something similar, just bland), another thing is the language barrier, the less japanesse we know the more we miss with machine translations
    Redorc likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


  3. #23423
    Member Iowa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    Points: 5,776, Level: 49
    Points: 5,776, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fagdoodle View Post
    Did not like Venus' new game. The end felt rushed af.
    Seems like you are not the only one. I mean VENUS's dev Nao posted something on Ci-en today and it's kind of a message where he apologize to all the fans. It seems like a lot of japanese fans sent him their reviews and most of them hated the new game. I finished it an hour ago and i also have some points i didn't like but it wasn't that bad. I mean it's not even the worst game from VENUS. But it's kind of sad to see him making a post just to apologize to his fans because of all the bad reviews, poor guy.
    sugar944 and Redorc like this.

  4. #23424
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 3,732, Level: 38
    Points: 3,732, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa View Post
    Seems like you are not the only one. I mean VENUS's dev Nao posted something on Ci-en today and it's kind of a message where he apologize to all the fans. It seems like a lot of japanese fans sent him their reviews and most of them hated the new game. I finished it an hour ago and i also have some points i didn't like but it wasn't that bad. I mean it's not even the worst game from VENUS. But it's kind of sad to see him making a post just to apologize to his fans because of all the bad reviews, poor guy.
    I think it's that good old Japanese humility at work. I'm a slow reader so it's gonna take me time to finish his new visual novel but I can't imagine it being that bad. Akina-hen and Chise-hen left such a strong impression with me that I can't but help feel optimistic with every one of his works.

  5. #23425
    Senior Member straight.shota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South
    Posts
    542
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 135 Times in 75 Posts
    Points: 10,127, Level: 67
    Points: 10,127, Level: 67
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Now comes the million-dollar question. Could you please tell me how long Venus's new game is? Especially compared to his previews works. I want to give it a try to see if Venus is following the same track as Anim.TeamMM: Interesting premise but poor execution.

  6. #23426
    Senior Member straight.shota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South
    Posts
    542
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 135 Times in 75 Posts
    Points: 10,127, Level: 67
    Points: 10,127, Level: 67
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Sorry for the double post, but I think this information is relevant:

    it seems there's a shortened/synopsis mode for this game. So I wonder if someone has tried it.

    Now I'm in a real dilemma. I really like the mystery part of Venus's works, the problem is the revelation part in his last works (Summer Salt for instance). No matter how good the mystery part was, I felt like I wasted my time when I reach the revelation part. Also, Venus always overextend his narrative way more than necessary (lots of info dumping and scenarios which could be cut off the main game without the story to suffer). On the other hand, the premise of this game (an MC that can see through lies) seems very interesting and promising (at least for the mystery part).

    So I was wondering if maybe the synopsis/shortened mode is focused on the real important stuff, leaving out all that info-dumping and unnecessary repetitive text he tends to put on his games. Or if maybe I should just go for the whole long path just because the mystery part (with the lie detection system) is worth it (no matter if the revelation part is not that good as I see people commenting on this thread).

    I'm starting the game in like 30 minutes, so I would appreciate your advice.

  7. #23427
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 5,339, Level: 46
    Points: 5,339, Level: 46
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Finished the game, overall amount of h-scenes nearing climax and overall quality/climax itself were pretty damn lackluster, I personally don't like the antagonist in this game, and plot itself, reasoning for NTR was pretty oof... It got to the point where I was saying to myself "Please author, don't go this route..." and to my displeasure, he decided to do that... But maybe that's just me, climax/ending are pretty important for me, especially when I play NTR games, in that regard I was really let down, and I didn't even set my expectations high, because I know VENUS other works. That being said sequel has some potential, and hopefully VENUS will take into account all the bad reviews he got.

    Also I would like to recommend to my fellow NTR fans one title, which I didn't see discussed enough if at all.
    Title being "Hajimete no Kanojo" 初めての彼女 by Waffle
    Structure of that visual novel as well as writing are really something else, climax was also amazing. It's one of a rare cases where I decided to read the whole thing with Textractor, and I would recommend others to do the same, very underrated visual novel.
    AND to top it off, after satisfying climax you also get AFTER story in DLC. If someone played Hajimete no Kanojo I would like to heard their opinions about the game. Oh, also it's one of those games where you need to read the whole thing to have enjoyable experience, since there's "mystery" at least in the first route
    Light316 likes this.

  8. #23428
    Senior Member sugar944's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
    Points: 5,135, Level: 45
    Points: 5,135, Level: 45
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa View Post
    Seems like you are not the only one. I mean VENUS's dev Nao posted something on Ci-en today and it's kind of a message where he apologize to all the fans. It seems like a lot of japanese fans sent him their reviews and most of them hated the new game. I finished it an hour ago and i also have some points i didn't like but it wasn't that bad. I mean it's not even the worst game from VENUS. But it's kind of sad to see him making a post just to apologize to his fans because of all the bad reviews, poor guy.
    they bought the game because of Venus's NTR, not because of the animations, mini-games, it's a pity I think he did a great job on other elements but he forgot the most important thing for fans NTR
    Light316 likes this.

  9. #23429
    Senior Member straight.shota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South
    Posts
    542
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 135 Times in 75 Posts
    Points: 10,127, Level: 67
    Points: 10,127, Level: 67
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    I've played the Skip route and I'm glad I did. I'm now playing from 5.0 normally. I can tell the NTR hasn't started yet, but it's gonna start soon. Now... I have a very very bad feeling. I'm hoping I'm wrong but...

      Spoiler: Posible spoilers 
    I think Haruna is going to cheat with the Papa guy (don't remember his name) and later the teacher is going to find out and blackmail her... I mean if you look at his previous games he always does that kind of shit!! If he does that in this game I'm going to his ci-en and tell him directly (because someone has to): Don't do that!! Just one netori guy that ultimately steals the heart of the heroine, that's what NTR fans want (or at least I want)... Just one netori guy!!... Stop with the netori guy who tries to steal the girl from the netori guy with blackmail, scenario...


    Now, I hope I'm totally wrong with this one. I really hope so!! But if I'm right, please someone tell me, so I can prepare my stomach for that...

  10. #23430
    Senior Member Light316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 107 Times in 44 Posts
    Points: 5,992, Level: 50
    Points: 5,992, Level: 50
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    //////SPOILER ALERT/////////////////

    Finished the new Venus game. I don't know what to say. It's not bad but not great either. It seems that Nao rushed this game ? Before that, it appears that Nao have played Umineko and inspired by it based on the red sentence rules in this game lol





    First of of all, this game NTR generally more towards type A than type B. I can get why many people pissed with this . Haruna resistance to Souma's dad is probably the weakest compared to previous Venus Game heroines. Super weak . Well I guess the positive part of this game is only one Netori guy involves .

    Anyone noticed why Souma not questioning or angry the fact that Haruna is not a virgin when during the only sex scenes between him and Haruna ? WTF was that ? Am I missing something ?

    Second, what's up with Sagara Chitose existence in this game ? She is as unimportant as Tsubasa in Summer☆Salt. Nao can make they unvoice and people will not notice anyway. He even wasted one CG for her.

    Lack of Souma's thought on the epilogue after he figured out Haruna cheating kinda annoyed me. Look at Shikiyoku no Komari Sou ~Hitozuma Akina Hen~ and Summer☆Salt.Both game have a good way to resolve the MC feelings in the end. In this game, there's nothing at all in the epilogue.

    At least next year ( another long wait), I can get Mikoto ( Haruna 's mom) action. I can guarantee Mikoto betrayal towards her family will have a stronger feelings than Haruna betrayal to Souma that's for sure.

    Part of the reason why JK (school girl NTR ) in most cases not doing so much to me compare to wife/MILF type because of the feelings of the MC not completely 'owns' the heroine yet. Well, there always be exception to that also if the author not rushing the story.

    Otherwise, you will end up like this game.
    Last edited by Light316; November 9th, 2021 at 07:20 AM.
    sugar944, Iowa and Kaizoku like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 17 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 12 guests)

  1. Aharenzxc,
  2. MerrilMan,
  3. ShinigamiX4,
  4. sriji1989

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
  2. Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 01:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 05:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •