Page 2343 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 13431843224322932333234123422343234423452353 ... LastLast
Results 23,421 to 23,430 of 23755
Like Tree12274Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dewprism View Post
    sry, can you reupload this? mega link is dead
    https://mega.nz/file/mrxgkZqJ#Es65kG...VqDnfhvZgm6Fc0

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sugar944 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

thank you so much
    sugar944 likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGod View Post
    I just gave this game a try (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ351381.html). The premise according to Dlsite is basically that the MC just recently got an ideal girlfriend with similar hobbies to him and his life is the best its ever been, however when preparing to make a child one night, she instead brings him videos of her cheating sex.
    The problem is that's literally all there is. Game starts with a very brief intro, immediately introduces heroine, a conversation or 2 with said heroine with the conversation leading to MC wanting a kid. Cut to a week later, heroine hasn't been home much but she's there for the child-making night with special lingerie however she instead brings a bunch of NTR videos. There's no set up whatsoever. Nothing that indicates she might be cheating or even want to cheat, nothing. MC just says that he wants a kid and one week later she's got around 7 to 8 NTR videos just for him.
    At this point I was like, okay fine, maybe the scenes are at least decent. They're not. Its just random scenes of the heroine cheating with random dudes in different scenarios and she doesn't even look like she's really into it. After you watch 4 of them you get a choice however if you missed a certain interactable object then no matter what you choose you get a game over where the MC bails. If you replay the game and select the choice you get some extra NTR videos and this time you get to follow the true end which essentially reveals why she did what she did. All the NTR videos are just fake and she fabricated them in order to get the MC aroused for the perfect baby making sex. That's it. Shitty set-up, sudden random NTR, NTR not even good, NTR apparently doesn't even exist.
    I'm not even angry or sad, I'm just confused. Who's this game for? It doesn't feel like NTR A since even though she willingly 'cheats' in the videos, she doesn't look like she's into it. It isn't NTR B since she's clearly 'cheating on purpose' and it definitely doesn't feel like NTR C. I at least thought the MC would get a NTR fetish after all of that and maybe go down the netorase train but that doesn't happen either. The ending is just some weird out of place pure love. If you go in for the NTR, no matter what kind of NTR you like you'll probably be let down. If you're looking for a pure love game then chances are you'd never even give this game a try to begin with.
    I just want my time back.
    Lmao that's fucking terrible. The ratings on dlsite is never meaningful lmao since it has a 4.52. It's always about the purchase count.
    Too many "developers" don't understand basic writing. There needs to be a buildup, a climax, and then a payoff. There's a fairly entertaining video on this in Hollywood movies today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmOZgSyQjtA by this YouTuber.

I studied this stuff in English class when I was 15. It's a bit sad to see developers, and obviously even professional Hollywood writers, produce such weak stories. What a waste of everyone's time and talent.

Also for some reason your url is clipped and broken, I had to manually type the RJ in.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Did not like Venus' new game. The end felt rushed af.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    Too many "developers" don't understand basic writing. There needs to be a buildup, a climax, and then a payoff. There's a fairly entertaining video on this in Hollywood movies today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmOZgSyQjtA by this YouTuber.

I studied this stuff in English class when I was 15.
    Well the Japanese and east Asian culture don't really follow the Three Act structure like western cultures do. They have Ki-Sho-Ten-Ketsu story structure that are taught to them in class instead. In western writing often "conflict" drives the story (that is to say the conflict is so important that without it the story wouldn't exist) but in east asian writing the conflict doesn't even need to be present in the story (story exists without conflict).
    Then there are huge differences like most of western literature being inspired by 'The Odyssey' type stories and Eastern literature being inspired by 'The Journey To The West' type stories.
    This video about western vs eastern story telling goes into more detail if you are curios https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGiajG2g-Nc.

This reply isn't really relevant to the thread or even to your comment about bad writing by amateurs and professionals so I tried to keep it short but I felt like I had to chime in about the differences in story writing fundamentals between different cultures as I had studied about them in past and strived to adopt kishotenketsu as my basics.
    Redorc likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    The ratings on dlsite is never meaningful lmao since it has a 4.52. It's always about the purchase count.
    Well that's not true either- it's really about just trying it for yourself. A circles first game could flop tremendously and barely get the dev noticed at all but actually be a very great game. This devs other works are also very bland- I say try every dev once to get an idea of their potential and if they miss the mark completely- forget the rest of their titles or you'll just miss tons of gems.. When I give up on a game it's the developer I give up on usually.. Tanukihouse for instance has really had too many chances to redeem themselves and just don't seem to be able to change their formula..
    Animefan_09 and NTRWolf like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    Well that's not true either- it's really about just trying it for yourself. A circles first game could flop tremendously and barely get the dev noticed at all but actually be a very great game. This devs other works are also very bland- I say try every dev once to get an idea of their potential and if they miss the mark completely- forget the rest of their titles or you'll just miss tons of gems.. When I give up on a game it's the developer I give up on usually.. Tanukihouse for instance has really had too many chances to redeem themselves and just don't seem to be able to change their formula..
    The thing with games is that you hav to try it for yourself, even if lots of people say a game is bad if you see a hint it could be to your liking try it, i have tried games others didn't like and viceversa (although in many cases is not that they say the game is bad but more like more of the same or something similar, just bland), another thing is the language barrier, the less japanesse we know the more we miss with machine translations
    Redorc likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Fagdoodle View Post
    Did not like Venus' new game. The end felt rushed af.
    Seems like you are not the only one. I mean VENUS's dev Nao posted something on Ci-en today and it's kind of a message where he apologize to all the fans. It seems like a lot of japanese fans sent him their reviews and most of them hated the new game. I finished it an hour ago and i also have some points i didn't like but it wasn't that bad. I mean it's not even the worst game from VENUS. But it's kind of sad to see him making a post just to apologize to his fans because of all the bad reviews, poor guy.
    sugar944 and Redorc like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa View Post
    Seems like you are not the only one. I mean VENUS's dev Nao posted something on Ci-en today and it's kind of a message where he apologize to all the fans. It seems like a lot of japanese fans sent him their reviews and most of them hated the new game. I finished it an hour ago and i also have some points i didn't like but it wasn't that bad. I mean it's not even the worst game from VENUS. But it's kind of sad to see him making a post just to apologize to his fans because of all the bad reviews, poor guy.
    I think it's that good old Japanese humility at work. I'm a slow reader so it's gonna take me time to finish his new visual novel but I can't imagine it being that bad. Akina-hen and Chise-hen left such a strong impression with me that I can't but help feel optimistic with every one of his works.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Now comes the million-dollar question. Could you please tell me how long Venus's new game is? Especially compared to his previews works. I want to give it a try to see if Venus is following the same track as Anim.TeamMM: Interesting premise but poor execution.

Thread Information