Page 2342 of 2441 FirstFirst ... 134218422242229223322340234123422343234423522392 ... LastLast
Results 23,411 to 23,420 of 24408
Like Tree13599Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

VENUS game is out!
    sugar944 and Redorc like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Light316 View Post
    Really looking forward for this. For those who finished the trial version, will the game focus on Haruna only ?
    What about the other females casts ? Will they have their own sex scenes or just a supporting character ?
    This time only focus on Haruna...... But at the end , we know next time focus on Mikoto ( mother of Haruna ). It will release on 2022........
    Iowa likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

I just gave this game a try (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ351381.html). The premise according to Dlsite is basically that the MC just recently got an ideal girlfriend with similar hobbies to him and his life is the best its ever been, however when preparing to make a child one night, she instead brings him videos of her cheating sex.
    The problem is that's literally all there is. Game starts with a very brief intro, immediately introduces heroine, a conversation or 2 with said heroine with the conversation leading to MC wanting a kid. Cut to a week later, heroine hasn't been home much but she's there for the child-making night with special lingerie however she instead brings a bunch of NTR videos. There's no set up whatsoever. Nothing that indicates she might be cheating or even want to cheat, nothing. MC just says that he wants a kid and one week later she's got around 7 to 8 NTR videos just for him.
    At this point I was like, okay fine, maybe the scenes are at least decent. They're not. Its just random scenes of the heroine cheating with random dudes in different scenarios and she doesn't even look like she's really into it. After you watch 4 of them you get a choice however if you missed a certain interactable object then no matter what you choose you get a game over where the MC bails. If you replay the game and select the choice you get some extra NTR videos and this time you get to follow the true end which essentially reveals why she did what she did. All the NTR videos are just fake and she fabricated them in order to get the MC aroused for the perfect baby making sex. That's it. Shitty set-up, sudden random NTR, NTR not even good, NTR apparently doesn't even exist.
    I'm not even angry or sad, I'm just confused. Who's this game for? It doesn't feel like NTR A since even though she willingly 'cheats' in the videos, she doesn't look like she's into it. It isn't NTR B since she's clearly 'cheating on purpose' and it definitely doesn't feel like NTR C. I at least thought the MC would get a NTR fetish after all of that and maybe go down the netorase train but that doesn't happen either. The ending is just some weird out of place pure love. If you go in for the NTR, no matter what kind of NTR you like you'll probably be let down. If you're looking for a pure love game then chances are you'd never even give this game a try to begin with.
    I just want my time back.
    Redorc, NTRWolf and sugar944 like this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PotatoGod For This Useful Post:

EroGamer Extraordinaire~ LonerPrime's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second ClassThree Friends10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGod View Post
    -snip-
    Holy heck... that sounds like a very bad NTRollercoaster ride sponsored by a psycho chick. Someone tell the MC not to stick his dick in the crazy!
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by ron34 View Post
    I only have おねらぶR ~ONE LOVE Recover.

Spoiler: pass: ntr 

Code:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!YBQghRTY!ZAjagWL2_baqYztjwI_D2MWjKv1XNswHfsQuXX1ISzM
    https://mega.co.nz/#!wV5CTaRa!L2wmTBA_geucpU96Mq2uxDXiHl6e9_LzzjmDKuBqcpk
    sry, can you reupload this? mega link is dead
    sugar944 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dewprism View Post
    sry, can you reupload this? mega link is dead
    https://mega.nz/file/mrxgkZqJ#Es65kG...VqDnfhvZgm6Fc0

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sugar944 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

thank you so much
    sugar944 likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGod View Post
    I just gave this game a try (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ351381.html). The premise according to Dlsite is basically that the MC just recently got an ideal girlfriend with similar hobbies to him and his life is the best its ever been, however when preparing to make a child one night, she instead brings him videos of her cheating sex.
    The problem is that's literally all there is. Game starts with a very brief intro, immediately introduces heroine, a conversation or 2 with said heroine with the conversation leading to MC wanting a kid. Cut to a week later, heroine hasn't been home much but she's there for the child-making night with special lingerie however she instead brings a bunch of NTR videos. There's no set up whatsoever. Nothing that indicates she might be cheating or even want to cheat, nothing. MC just says that he wants a kid and one week later she's got around 7 to 8 NTR videos just for him.
    At this point I was like, okay fine, maybe the scenes are at least decent. They're not. Its just random scenes of the heroine cheating with random dudes in different scenarios and she doesn't even look like she's really into it. After you watch 4 of them you get a choice however if you missed a certain interactable object then no matter what you choose you get a game over where the MC bails. If you replay the game and select the choice you get some extra NTR videos and this time you get to follow the true end which essentially reveals why she did what she did. All the NTR videos are just fake and she fabricated them in order to get the MC aroused for the perfect baby making sex. That's it. Shitty set-up, sudden random NTR, NTR not even good, NTR apparently doesn't even exist.
    I'm not even angry or sad, I'm just confused. Who's this game for? It doesn't feel like NTR A since even though she willingly 'cheats' in the videos, she doesn't look like she's into it. It isn't NTR B since she's clearly 'cheating on purpose' and it definitely doesn't feel like NTR C. I at least thought the MC would get a NTR fetish after all of that and maybe go down the netorase train but that doesn't happen either. The ending is just some weird out of place pure love. If you go in for the NTR, no matter what kind of NTR you like you'll probably be let down. If you're looking for a pure love game then chances are you'd never even give this game a try to begin with.
    I just want my time back.
    Lmao that's fucking terrible. The ratings on dlsite is never meaningful lmao since it has a 4.52. It's always about the purchase count.
    Too many "developers" don't understand basic writing. There needs to be a buildup, a climax, and then a payoff. There's a fairly entertaining video on this in Hollywood movies today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmOZgSyQjtA by this YouTuber.

I studied this stuff in English class when I was 15. It's a bit sad to see developers, and obviously even professional Hollywood writers, produce such weak stories. What a waste of everyone's time and talent.

Also for some reason your url is clipped and broken, I had to manually type the RJ in.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Did not like Venus' new game. The end felt rushed af.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    Too many "developers" don't understand basic writing. There needs to be a buildup, a climax, and then a payoff. There's a fairly entertaining video on this in Hollywood movies today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmOZgSyQjtA by this YouTuber.

I studied this stuff in English class when I was 15.
    Well the Japanese and east Asian culture don't really follow the Three Act structure like western cultures do. They have Ki-Sho-Ten-Ketsu story structure that are taught to them in class instead. In western writing often "conflict" drives the story (that is to say the conflict is so important that without it the story wouldn't exist) but in east asian writing the conflict doesn't even need to be present in the story (story exists without conflict).
    Then there are huge differences like most of western literature being inspired by 'The Odyssey' type stories and Eastern literature being inspired by 'The Journey To The West' type stories.
    This video about western vs eastern story telling goes into more detail if you are curios https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGiajG2g-Nc.

This reply isn't really relevant to the thread or even to your comment about bad writing by amateurs and professionals so I tried to keep it short but I felt like I had to chime in about the differences in story writing fundamentals between different cultures as I had studied about them in past and strived to adopt kishotenketsu as my basics.
    Redorc likes this.

Thread Information