Page 2325 of 2334 FirstFirst ... 1325182522252275231523232324232523262327 ... LastLast
Results 23,241 to 23,250 of 23340
Like Tree11183Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #23241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts
    Points: 3,782, Level: 38
    Points: 3,782, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    The latest Atelier Sakura game has really nice art and heroine design by their standards. The plot is good enough for my tastes, but if you like slow corruption or slow mystery then it's not for you. I haven't got all scenes yet but it seems that the girl is really just a slut, though I expected some kind of twist like her being blackmailed or raped. Nah, she's just a thot. It's satisfying to hear how "sad and heartbroken" she is when you choose to break up with her. The game teaches that a man should never forgive cheating (as if it's not obvious enough).

  2. #23242
    EroGamer Extraordinaire~ LonerPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lands Unknown
    Posts
    722
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 163 Times in 127 Posts
    Points: 9,932, Level: 66
    Points: 9,932, Level: 66
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second ClassThree Friends5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by greenlittleman View Post
    The game teaches that a man should never forgive cheating (as if it's not obvious enough).
    Finally, a lesson pushed by AS that I can get behind. Here is to hoping the execution isn't a mess as it was in Marina 3.
    tropomien likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

  3. #23243
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 1,257, Level: 19
    Points: 1,257, Level: 19
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by greenlittleman View Post
    The latest Atelier Sakura game has really nice art and heroine design by their standards. The plot is good enough for my tastes, but if you like slow corruption or slow mystery then it's not for you. I haven't got all scenes yet but it seems that the girl is really just a slut, though I expected some kind of twist like her being blackmailed or raped. Nah, she's just a thot. It's satisfying to hear how "sad and heartbroken" she is when you choose to break up with her. The game teaches that a man should never forgive cheating (as if it's not obvious enough).
    Both characters are insufferable. The protag is a fucking idiot because when he first finds out about the affair she says they just went to a love hotel to kiss, who does that? And she somehow keeps stringing him along even though she is constantly lying and banging the other dude. He should dump her and she shouldn't be going out with him if she is cheating.

    I also didn't like the way the VN was basically linear apart from 1 choice because you keep getting bad ends if you pick the wrong choice, just don't have the choices if they aren't choices. It would be fine if the bad ends were fleshed out but that isn't the case.
    Kaizoku likes this.

  4. #23244
    EroGamer Extraordinaire~ LonerPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lands Unknown
    Posts
    722
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 163 Times in 127 Posts
    Points: 9,932, Level: 66
    Points: 9,932, Level: 66
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second ClassThree Friends5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by asfasdffkasdask View Post
    It would be fine if the bad ends were fleshed out but that isn't the case.
    Well... it's Atelier Sakura, so..

    In other news, water is wet!

    Seriously though, AS's reputation is all about linear, quick eroges with story substance taking not just the back seat but the entire dicky. It's like the story writers have an epiphany at the beginning of a project only to have a complete brain fart by the end of it.

    *stares at Oboru who made Kenji dumber than a rock by the finale*
    Animefan_09 likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

  5. #23245
    Sukebe bro stupid_army's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,347
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 397 Times in 261 Posts
    Points: 12,911, Level: 74
    Points: 12,911, Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    New Apetitte game is okay. Art is good, and story is descent. But man... heroine voice acting is bad! It's doesn't fit her design, and sounds too amateurish.
    Ignore This Signature


    フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

  6. #23246
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts
    Points: 3,782, Level: 38
    Points: 3,782, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by asfasdffkasdask View Post
    Both characters are insufferable. The protag is a fucking idiot because when he first finds out about the affair she says they just went to a love hotel to kiss, who does that? And she somehow keeps stringing him along even though she is constantly lying and banging the other dude. He should dump her and she shouldn't be going out with him if she is cheating.

    I also didn't like the way the VN was basically linear apart from 1 choice because you keep getting bad ends if you pick the wrong choice, just don't have the choices if they aren't choices. It would be fine if the bad ends were fleshed out but that isn't the case.
    I've read about some similar situation on Reddit, lol. The thing is—that's how things often happen IRL, unfortunately. I'd say that this is one of the most realistic NTR games out there. A girl cheating willingly, but lying at each step and getting all emotional and swears how much she loves the boyfriend when she gets caught. Yeah, it describes the vast majority of cheaters, male or female.

    I liked this one bad end where the MC just loses it and laughs into her face, I call it AHAHAHAHAH ending. It's also good that you are given a choice to break up with her as soon as you see the first video.

    I mostly skipped the last part of the story, though, so maybe there are some additional details I missed. Though the girl acknowledged that she started to bang the other dude of her own volition and enjoyed it, it seems that she really "stopped cheating" at some point. But then, in the end, as I understood it, she banged the netori dude "one last time" to make him remove the videos with her and completely lost herself in sex.

    Anyway, the sex scenes themselves are hot and the art is better than anything else AS did this year, so overall it's an enjoyable ride.

  7. #23247
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,636
    Thanks
    193
    Thanked 555 Times in 352 Posts
    Points: 14,745, Level: 78
    Points: 14,745, Level: 78
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by greenlittleman View Post
    I've read about some similar situation on Reddit, lol. The thing is—that's how things often happen IRL, unfortunately. I'd say that this is one of the most realistic NTR games out there. A girl cheating willingly, but lying at each step and getting all emotional and swears how much she loves the boyfriend when she gets caught. Yeah, it describes the vast majority of cheaters, male or female.

    I liked this one bad end where the MC just loses it and laughs into her face, I call it AHAHAHAHAH ending. It's also good that you are given a choice to break up with her as soon as you see the first video.

    I mostly skipped the last part of the story, though, so maybe there are some additional details I missed. Though the girl acknowledged that she started to bang the other dude of her own volition and enjoyed it, it seems that she really "stopped cheating" at some point. But then, in the end, as I understood it, she banged the netori dude "one last time" to make him remove the videos with her and completely lost herself in sex.

    Anyway, the sex scenes themselves are hot and the art is better than anything else AS did this year, so overall it's an enjoyable ride.
    Yeah sometimes when i see people complaining about ntr mostly i often think "don't they know how RL is sometimes just like that?", like blackmail plots, those are sadly fairly common in RL, hell there are lawyers specialized in such situation aparently, and lets not forget how rape victim are treated way too often.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


  8. #23248
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 55 Times in 38 Posts
    Points: 5,258, Level: 46
    Points: 5,258, Level: 46
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Played Ane Kasegi in recent weeks and it's a pretty good sim game. Suffers from the way-too-fast corruption that pretty much all of these do save a few exceptions (e.g. Aisai Nikki, my favorite) and repetition if you don't know what you're doing, but overall enjoyable. It's English translated, try it if you haven't already.

    Also played a bunch of Atelier games. I don't know why, but I did...and noticed that most of the games I like are by Zuka. I haven't played that many games, including the most recent one of his, but the trend is pretty clear. Onborozuki has some OK to good titles, but I don't think I've played a single game from Namori that I enjoyed at all.

    Side question: anyone know the plot and ending to Bijiri o Yurashi Hoka no Otoko to Kairaku o Musaboru Midarazuma? Played this a few years ago, and I'm pretty sure some important nuance was lost in the language barrier. I was sizing up the AS games that I've actually played weeks ago and couldn't remember major plot details. What I think happened was pretty dumb, but I don't discount that as being the entirety of the game.

  9. #23249
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Points: 4,671, Level: 43
    Points: 4,671, Level: 43
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Its such a shame that chiyoko's art was wasted with such poor writing, lets just hope its not the last time that chiyoko makes the art for an AS game.

  10. #23250
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
    Points: 2,593, Level: 30
    Points: 2,593, Level: 30
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Mijiishi seems to finally be releasing their latest game pretty soon. Thee just recently released a public trial on ci-en and registered for sale on DLsite (https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1904/article/532412) so if all goes well, the game may be out in around a week or two. Been looking forward to this for a while since I loved their last game and that came out over 3 years ago.
    Animefan_09 and traversal like this.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to PotatoGod For This Useful Post:


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 34 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 28 guests)

  1. meolucky,
  2. Pimpim,
  3. tropomien,
  4. WildRaubtier,
  5. ZeroNoctis

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
  2. Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 01:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 05:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •