Page 2296 of 2512 FirstFirst ... 1296179621962246228622942295229622972298230623462396 ... LastLast
Results 22,951 to 22,960 of 25112
Like Tree14839Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class1000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 2 - Update 11 fix 1
    **Hidden Content: Like to see the content**

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Onmyoji616 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Juninpachi View Post
    Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 2 - Update 11 fix 1
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Omg !!!!! Thank you so much)))) Brother))))
    dark-ryu likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by Light316 View Post
    Done, any details? i am assuming is netori but what is it about?
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Many graces and good lucks to you for posting this!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

ヤレるチケット-見つけた女が歩く生オナホになった日-
    https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ328928.html

Probably the best game I've played this year. There's a large variety of girls to choose from, and imo the gameplay is quite innovative. There's some NTR but it's not the main focus.

I love the way the women react to the MC. Each character is well crafted, animations and art is on point. No wonder it's breaking sales records on dlsite.

Probably one of the only times where I think the large number of women is acceptable since it gives you a sense of "open world" and fits well with the plot. Plot is you get a "free fuck" ticket you can just hand out and the women have to fuck you. Pretty much this game simulates exactly what would happen if any man can receive this kind of "superpower". They would fuck anyone remotely attractive in sight. Very well done.

The game could be even better if the characters had more depth. For example, smaller cast with greater variations of scenes, h-records, dynamic events, etc. For example, humiliating the yankee girl by talking shit to her (with dialog options), having her pissed off to JUST about to hit you in the face, and you hand her the ticket to shut her up. Ooof. How fun would that be?

Also think the game could've been better if we built relationships with the women before we get the powerup. For example, imagine playing as the loser, going to work (before he got laid off), having the boss talk so much shit to you (having her give you impossible task you have to do in mini-game), having her call you worthless, etc etc. Could've built up for an amazing "revenge" plot. IMO this genre of game is entirely groundbreaking and opens so much potential for storytelling. Breaking new grounds with the MV engine. I love it.
    PotatoGod likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    ヤレるチケット-見つけた女が歩く生オナホになった日-
    https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ328928.html

Probably the best game I've played this year. There's a large variety of girls to choose from, and imo the gameplay is quite innovative. There's some NTR but it's not the main focus.

I love the way the women react to the MC. Each character is well crafted, animations and art is on point. No wonder it's breaking sales records on dlsite.

Probably one of the only times where I think the large number of women is acceptable since it gives you a sense of "open world" and fits well with the plot. Plot is you get a "free fuck" ticket you can just hand out and the women have to fuck you. Pretty much this game simulates exactly what would happen if any man can receive this kind of "superpower". They would fuck anyone remotely attractive in sight. Very well done.

The game could be even better if the characters had more depth. For example, smaller cast with greater variations of scenes, h-records, dynamic events, etc. For example, humiliating the yankee girl by talking shit to her (with dialog options), having her pissed off to JUST about to hit you in the face, and you hand her the ticket to shut her up. Ooof. How fun would that be?

Also think the game could've been better if we built relationships with the women before we get the powerup. For example, imagine playing as the loser, going to work (before he got laid off), having the boss talk so much shit to you (having her give you impossible task you have to do in mini-game), having her call you worthless, etc etc. Could've built up for an amazing "revenge" plot. IMO this genre of game is entirely groundbreaking and opens so much potential for storytelling. Breaking new grounds with the MV engine. I love it.
    Huh i knew the game itself was good, but what are the women that at least deal a little with ntr? (or rather netori here), and how many scenes per girl or is just 1 scene per girl?
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

it seems that rascou released a trial version of とある夫婦の返済計画 on his pixiv fanbox.

https://rascou.fanbox.cc/posts/2490684

he sent the download link using the fanbox newsletter feature which means not many people got access to the demo.
    https://fanbox.pixiv.help/hc/en-us/a...our-newsletter

About the Newsletter feature
    Creators can send messages to their followers at once
    Messages sent using the Newsletter feature will not appear in the timeline of your posts, allowing you to convey a special message to your fans only.
    Filter recipients by their plan and by how long they've been a FAN
    You can choose the newsletter recipients by how long they've been a FAN, which is not possible with regular posts. Take advantage of this feature when you want to reward your FANs for their continued support.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I never expected that a netorare game could be hardcore to the point of turning me off of netorare fetish for a while. I guess many of you have played it already. It's translated, by the way and it's NOT MTL but a decent translation (it was mtl before, though).

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ272374.html

https://f95zone.to/threads/man-who-f...568/br-reviews

You can check my review to know why it hurt me so much. It's rather unusual in how at the beginning the girl is a slut, but there's a tragic backstory to it. The first part of the game is rather unusual but nothing too disturbing and the second part is where the MC kind of "saves" her from her fate and then they marry. The second part is a mystery netorare with netorase elements. The third part though where real hardcore stuff starts.
      Spoiler: ending 
    In the end, the girl completely falls for another guy's dick and totally betrays the hero, but the worst part - he forgives her, blames himself, and then decides that it's just perfect for him and they continue their relationship.
    I can't remember any other ntr with such a hateful ending even though I've played a lot. Hope there was at least a choice to kill the ntr-guy (the MC could totally did it) or to break up with the betraying slut. Yeaah, I totally need some rest from the ntr genre, lol.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

I have a request. Does anyone here know any Japanese? I want to write a Japanese sentence to e-mail, Anim, asking them if they would be willing to work on a possible DLC/continuation for an ending route of Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life. They have previously released DLC years down the later for some of their games. For example for the game 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生2軒目 ~元巨乳グラドルの妻は、ダニーズ・ブートキャンプで汁だくメス子宮に開発されていた~

I want to write. "do you plan to make additional DLC for the game [insert game name]. I would really love it if you made DLC for the route continuing where Mayumi was going to Leave Takumi and move in with Eita. I want to see Mayumi abandon Takumi. Thank you."

I know it's a long shot, and that it has already been out for a few years, but I still have some sliver of hope, I just need to see Takumi get completely destroyed. I'm a sucker for brutal NTR endings, and this game dips its toes in it at the end of most of the routes, but never goes all the way, and just ends abruptly sometimes.
    Animefan_09 and PotatoGod like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by greenlittleman View Post
    I never expected that a netorare game could be hardcore to the point of turning me off of netorare fetish for a while. I guess many of you have played it already. It's translated, by the way and it's NOT MTL but a decent translation (it was mtl before, though).

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ272374.html

https://f95zone.to/threads/man-who-f...568/br-reviews

You can check my review to know why it hurt me so much. It's rather unusual in how at the beginning the girl is a slut, but there's a tragic backstory to it. The first part of the game is rather unusual but nothing too disturbing and the second part is where the MC kind of "saves" her from her fate and then they marry. The second part is a mystery netorare with netorase elements. The third part though where real hardcore stuff starts.
      Spoiler: ending 
    In the end, the girl completely falls for another guy's dick and totally betrays the hero, but the worst part - he forgives her, blames himself, and then decides that it's just perfect for him and they continue their relationship.
    I can't remember any other ntr with such a hateful ending even though I've played a lot. Hope there was at least a choice to kill the ntr-guy (the MC could totally did it) or to break up with the betraying slut. Yeaah, I totally need some rest from the ntr genre, lol.
    Pretty sure that is standard netorase ending, is kind of why i dislike the genre since if the guy accepts it is a turn off, is different when in ntr the guy discovers it and shatters him, that i like!!, example would be the ntr nurse series, each time the guy is betrayed a little bit of him dies muahahahahahahahahaha

Triangle blue too in some routes.
    Ignore This Signature
    Steven Erikson

Thread Information