Page 2291 of 2443 FirstFirst ... 1291179121912241228122892290229122922293230123412391 ... LastLast
Results 22,901 to 22,910 of 24425
Like Tree13626Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Could someone share the updated version of 寝取られ!神風ベースボール? It got a pretty big update where they added a love route and more NTR scenes https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ324792.html

Thanks
    Achievements:

It seems the 20 dollar version was leaked for Henteria Chronicles 2 chapter 10. The bonus scenes are available, but the saves for it are not. I have tried it and was able to get all but the last 3 bonus scenes. If you guys wanna see the extras here it is also if you find out how to do the last few scenes lemme know.

https://mega.nz/file/0HZhWAoJ#naJxcW...8ZTM24b0BMnx8I

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Settesay View Post
    It seems the 20 dollar version was leaked for Henteria Chronicles 2 chapter 10. The bonus scenes are available, but the saves for it are not. I have tried it and was able to get all but the last 3 bonus scenes. If you guys wanna see the extras here it is also if you find out how to do the last few scenes lemme know.

https://mega.nz/file/0HZhWAoJ#naJxcW...8ZTM24b0BMnx8I
    How are the bonus scenes accessed? Through the story as hidden things happening if you look for it, or simply random scenes you can access whenever?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac Templar View Post
    Could someone share the updated version of 寝取られ!神風ベースボール? It got a pretty big update where they added a love route and more NTR scenes https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ324792.html
    Any review of that game?
    Many girls and many netori dudes, so how does it work ntr wise?

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Redorc View Post
    Any review of that game?
    Many girls and many netori dudes, so how does it work ntr wise?
    You choose which girl will cuck you by following her story line. In a way, you’re the trigger that begins the NTR (storywise).

The other girl’s stories get blocked once you start one of the girl’s paths, but that only means that you don’t get to see what’s going on, there are hints here and there that they still get stolen. 5 girls – 3 NTR guys. 2 of them steal 2 girls each during different paths (4 paths) and the last gets the last girl. I think they made it like this so you would have to do multiple playthroughs and as a mechanic to determine the ending. I only played three paths as I stopped the moment I learned there was going to be such a big update, so take that into consideration.

I liked it, but the pixel art is hard to swallow at the beginning. Once you get past it, it’s a good game.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

You choose which girl will cuck you by following her story line. In a way, you’re the trigger that begins the NTR (storywise).

The other girl’s stories get blocked once you start one of the girl’s paths, but that only means that you don’t get to see what’s going on, there are hints here and there that they still get stolen. 5 girls – 3 NTR guys. 2 of them steal 2 girls each during different paths (4 paths) and the last gets the last girl. I think they made it like this so you would have to do multiple playthroughs and as a mechanic to determine the ending. I only played three paths as I stopped the moment I learned there was going to be such a big update, so take that into consideration.

I liked it, but the pixel art is hard to swallow at the beginning. Once you get past it, it’s a good game.
    Huh now i am interested.

A reminder about thsi artist https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/90902852 he added text file so now we gaijus can translate and follow the story!! If anyone subscribes share it xD, i went to the trouble of using capture text with the previous episodes and liked it, but jesus is that anoying, a text file is much easier and faster (that and the fanbox content is in chinesse only =S)
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

Interesting, thanks!
    Does the game have mystery or are you seeing everything for the main love interest getting stolen?
    Is the mc unaware of what's going on at least?

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Redorc View Post
    How are the bonus scenes accessed? Through the story as hidden things happening if you look for it, or simply random scenes you can access whenever?
    The scenes I found were usually right after another scene. In the save folder that was attached, save 20 or whatever was close is with the two girls in the prison, you walk to the left and trigger the foursome scene. IIRC the underwater scene happens after the mom and uncle beach scene and so on. I didn't replay the game just for the 3 bonus scenes, so going through the updates manually will probably trigger them along the way.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by Light316 View Post
    https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ326547.html

Attachment 27002

I'm not even finished this game yet but I just recommend you guys to play this newest game. Those peeping scenes are simply glorious.

Edit :

Anim just recently announced their next installment of Mesu Tsumami , for those interested. Expect another mediocre Netori

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/produ...071/index.html
    Is there real ntr here or is it pure netorase like Ripper's games?
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Settesay View Post
    The scenes I found were usually right after another scene. In the save folder that was attached, save 20 or whatever was close is with the two girls in the prison, you walk to the left and trigger the foursome scene. IIRC the underwater scene happens after the mom and uncle beach scene and so on. I didn't replay the game just for the 3 bonus scenes, so going through the updates manually will probably trigger them along the way.
    Got it, thanks.

Thread Information