Page 229 of 1717 FirstFirst ... 1291792192272282292302312392793297291229 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 17166
Like Tree6524Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread (Discussion thread predating the section)

Well, my point is that I personally think that for reader immersion purposes, The closer it is to real life, the more reader immersion you get, and the the more impact the NTR delivers.

As mentioned earlier, the setting can distort the NTR theme. In a fantasy NTR, as we talked about earlier, for instance. Because it's a fantasy the reader immersion changes.

From my admittedly limited world view, incest and oedipus complex is not a commonly PRACTICED behavior. There's a part of our mind that likes the forbidden titillation of it, but it's different from actually harboring these emotions in real life.

So from the start and incest themed NTR is asking me to relate with someone who was incest oedipus complex.. That's something hard for me to do. Because as said.. I personally like the incest fetish because it's "forbidden", but not because I have possessive feelings.

I'm not saying they should stop making incest NTR games. I'm saying that I don't get it.

And as said there's also nurse and idol NTR themes. Nurse.. I kinda. understand.. I've worked in a hospital once. Sick people are lonely. Old people are lonely. Sick and old people are very lonely. Their emotions are clouded and they can easily fall in love with their nurses. But this is closer to a psychological drama than NTR to me.. xd

Idol NTR I really really don't get, because I will never be an idol otaku who spends thousands of dollars on idol merchandise. But like Nurse NTR, I think this is based on false affection and false expectation. It's hard for me to get this kind of NTR.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:

well some people like to have sex with their gf/wife while imagining them as his daughter ( ive heard that some even asks them to call him papa etc) , but its just a type of fetish i guess, doesnt mean that the said guy would eventually want to bone his own daughter, its all about fantasies

But i do have difficulty putting myself in the protag shoes when i do not like the heroine ( looks, personality) because even if you put urself in the protag shoes if you dont feel that the heroine is attractive e.g bad art (particularly some of the Black Lilith or Anim NTR games where the facial expressions a.ka ahegao turns me off completely) though others like those kind of art, and also i dont feel enough rage when the heroine is raped or blackmailed even though the heroine starts to enjoy it, because there is no true betrayal involved, for me NTR, there has to be proper cruel, consensual betrayal to feel the rage

I guess the conclusion here is that it depends on personal fetish/preference, since there are many type of NTR, so even if i dont understand why people consider Rape NTR to be rage-worthy, i wont say its not NTR, just as i say that incest NTR is still NTR because people have different fetishes.. Whether you consider something to be NTR depends on your power to relate to the protag, e.g in the case of having an IDOL getting NTR-ed and the protag is an otaku, in his perspective he is a loser who only watches her all day, fantasizing about how perfect she is while he himself has no life and doesnt know any real girl, now put yourself in the loser's perspective and imagine the girl who was your entire world being defiled by some handsome man/coworker/manager and imagine how his entire world starts to crumble... so its all about your ability to fantasize

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

As far as incest goes, I agree with most of what's being said in that most of the attraction in it for me is from it being a taboo more than anything else. And then only as a fantasy without any relation to real life blood relatives. I can get aroused by the idea of characters practising incest when I'm seeing it as a third party, but can't feel anything of the sort when it comes to real life relatives. There just isn't anything there for me.

Even so, I don't think the incest NTR is as hard to get as you think. Whether there feelings of pure familial love or sexual attraction involved, even in real life it's very common for people to feel some possessive feelings for relatives of the opposite sex. Though it's usual more of a protective feeling, or having close bond that you don't want outsiders interfering with.
    It's considered quite normal for brothers and fathers to be more than a little hostile to the idea of their sister or daughter having a sexual relationship with a man, even to the point where it a common cliché for a boyfriend to dread an introduction to his girlfriend's male relatives, and is usually met with the expected response of 'What do you think you've doing to our sister/daughter you bastard'. The cliche of going over to your girlfriend's house to find her male relatives have chosen that day to clean and oil their gun collection is rather common in certain parts of america. It's normal, right?
    And it's not all that different for female relatives to their brother or son. I'm sure every woman tells horror stories about the treatment she's gotten from her mother-in-law and the like, though it's not as prevalent in culture for a sister to act that way, though I'm sure it happens more often than you think.
    And of course, the situation where the kids are invariably hostile to any parent's new partner should they get remarried is also considered a norm as well.
    Every mother's boy thinks deep down that his mother is the one and only woman who will always love and prioritise him above anyone else no matter what, and would almost certainly be wounded if she began devoting more time and warmth to a man who just came out of blue.
    Similarly, every daddy's girl feels like her father is the man she can always rely on to care for, protect and support her no matter what, and should he begin spending all his time with a strange woman and not seem to care about her anymore, she'll feel betrayed. In both cases it's hits harder if they're still young and particularly during adolescence when their feelings towards the opposite sex are already undergoing a rapid shift.

Familial love and romantic love are different, but are still love. And possessiveness and jealousy is an intrinsic part of such feelings, whether incest is involved or not.
    This may not apply to everyone, and depends as well on whether you have a good relationship with the relative in question. But I think it's worth keeping in mind.

Of course, it may just be that incest is already one of the most popular fetishes in japanese ero, and they're just combining the two in order to bring in both the incest lovers and the NTR lovers.
    That may be it too.
    musangbeku likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Well, imo most of the otaku who plays incest eroge and is obsessed with their little sister fantasies dont even actually have a real imouto IRL, i think its because of the idealized nature of japanese manga/anime/eroge of 'moe' characters who are perfect in about every stereotypical way e.g your generic tsundere childhood friend, the haughty drill-haired blonde ojousama etc, and in this case maybe a cute twintailed imouto that calls you oniichan with puppy eyes, but i doubt such things happen often IRL, even mother/son relationships, IRL in Japan many households have mothers that are harsh on their son, expecting them to go to cram school and a good uni, i doubt many people would actually get jealousy if their mother remarried IRL

Those feelings and obsessions on sister incest are, imo limited to eroge/anime/manga fantasies, and rarely extends to their real world, think about it, most little sisters IRL in middle schools have pimples, just got their braces etc

Also i dont remember too many incest NTR games around, especially sister ones, at least not good ones, NTR48 and mink ego game comes to mind but even mink's game is not blood-related sister, what i dont get though why there is so many mother/son NTR since i cant imagine why people like those..
    musangbeku likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by jasonfs View Post
    what i dont get though why there is so many mother/son NTR since i cant imagine why people like those..
    Well it's basically everything DiabolicalGenius said, but for those who prefer mature female leads.

Thanks
    Achievements:

yeah, i get that, its all about preferences etc, what i dont get is why there is so MANY of the mother/son NTR games out there, since i imagine sister NTR is much more 'normal' if that makes sense, i mean if we are talking mature women, then i imagine older sister types, but mother incest, idk how it is so popular, even in exhentai there are alot of mother NTR, like the OVA adaptation of the Anim game that just got released 2 days ago, but maybe its just me who wants less mother/son NTR and more gf/sister/wife NTR? you never know, but there has been so few good NTR games for the past few months i would take anything right now..

Also maybe the thing about games not being released might be true, there is a couple of NTR games incl the atelier sakura one which is due to be released end of May but i havent seen them anywhere, the CGs arent even out on exhentai, wonder if this means we might not be getting the NTR games when they are released, or if we have to wait a long time for them...

Thanks
    Achievements:

Well from my personal opinion, I know quite a few "NTR games" out there don't know what NTR means. They're really relabeled rape/ryona games.

I'm guessing some companies simply jumped the bandwagon for some quick yen.

and now the NTR bubble seems to be bursting. (honestly Atelier Sakura was part of the problem)

that's why we are getting less NTR

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

@jasonfs Well, if you're wondering why there is so much mother x son NTR these days, you should start with asking why mother x son hentai has increased so much instead. Since that's probably the reason why.
    Whether it's eromanga or eroge, brother x sister incest used to be the most overwhelming popular type of incest fetish done in the genre. But within the last 5 years or so mother x son has been rapidly increasing until it's almost as popular as bro x sis. More accurately it's "mature female relative" x "young male relative" which has become popular.
    Aunt x nephew is seen almost as often as mother x son or step-mother x step-son.
    Following that trend it's only natural that the amount of it in incest themed NTR goes up as well.

I'm a little disappointed myself even if I understand why people go for it. But for me mother x son is my very least favourite type of incest. not that I can't enjoy it if the heroine is hot and the art is good, but I still groan every time I see yet another of that kind. I much prefer older male x younger female, incest or not, when it comes to my ero.
    But like we've been saying, it's a matter of taste. It's just our tough luck when some of the most popular fetishes being catered too happen to be ones you don't share.
    But compared to the slow and insidious dominance of BL in the doujinshi scene, this is nowhere near as bad.

Thanks
    Achievements:

IMO fetish preference isnt the biggest obstacle to having good NTR, the problem for me is how NTR is portrayed, look at exhentai galleries tagged 'NTR', but how many of them are actual NTR? dozens and dozens of manga in comic releases involve a married couple, with the husband seen in ONE page, who are sexually frustrated wife, cheats with the delivery man, with the husband never finding out, thats not NTR to me, then there are those with rape/blackmail/girl is just a slut stereotypes being released every month, again with barely any screentime for the protag, far from enough to get any jealousy or rage at all

The thing is non 'NTR' people too easily consider the slightest cheating or even hints of the heroine not being a virgin to be NTR, hell theres this manga that had the heroine utter one line 'youre bigger than all my previous boyfriends', but otherwise no other NTR hints, and it was upvoted as NTR by dozens of people+ in the comments section saying 'another hentai ruined by NTR' which is just dumb, or are they that obsessed with pure love that every heroine has to be a virgin?

Dont mean to rant but there is 10000 manga/doujin in exhentai tagged NTR and i went through almost all of them but less than 100 was worth my time, my point is that too many people and game-makers do not understand what a good NTR is out there, and hence they make pseudo-NTR-ish game that does not produce any rage at all, which is the point of NTR, like the last Maika game, they market it as NTR game, but not only it is netori, the protag doing the stealing does not even have any real feelings for the heroine..

The last decent NTR i got on exhentai was the bbsacon manga, imo that is how real NTR should be, passive moronic protag who, despite seeing plenty of hints continued to live in denial as his girl is (consensually) falling for the other guy and often has sex in the same house, the protag notices things like how they become more intimate slowly and yet still didnt notice until he was shocked one day to find them screwing their brains out, i know this is just an opinion but for me a 'true' legit NTR should have all of the following:

1) The protag must love and have feelings for the heroine (even if unrequited)

2) Must be type A (preferably) or B , rape NTR has no betrayal in it, for me for NTR there has to be a betrayal on the heroine's part

3) For some reason, i dont like the heroine only betraying the protag because all of a sudden she turned into a slut, imo a 'true' NTR the heroine must develop REAL feelings for the NTR-ing guy, or else there isnt enough rage

4)The protag MUST find out eventually that he is getting NTR-ed, if he doesnt find out and remain clueless, he doesnt get jealous/rage and as we often put ourselves in the perspective of the protag, it wont have the same 'kick' as if he had found out

I dont mean that everyone has to have the same opinion as me on what a 'good' NTR is, but for me, even mother/son incest which im not into, if it has an NTR plot that satisfies the above 4 points, i might find it good, so maybe the problem isnt the fetish trends, but the problem lies deeper than that, in the way the story is narrated or the general plot as a whole...

Maybe those kind of 'painful' NTR isnt popular? i mean a heroine consensual betrayal of the protag is much more rage inducing than a heroine just cheating because she is a slut, so there may be a problem with the popularity of those kind of NTR in japan not having a big enough market... atelier sakura hoka no otoko 1 is very rage inducing for me, but since then, they moved into blackmail/rape etc (though some are still good).. As i said the last decent NTR i found was the bbsacon manga and that was months ago T_T i just hope some of the under development doujin games would be released soon, i need a good NTR fix soon, or im gona be sad

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Excellent discussion guys, some random thoughts:
    It's true we had a ntr eroge bubble with tons of shitty games, and that in part is why we have so many mother and sister ntr, the companies go for as many strike zones as possible combining fetishes like ntr, incest, blackmail, etc in one game and ultimately not satisfying anyone.
    The amount of manga has increased too, ntr is the new black after all, but since they are usually short stories streamlined for a fap it's a net benefit in my opinion. The comments from normals on sites like sadpanda do get annoying after a while though..
    You guys know my opinion about non-lover ntr, the feelings are there. I usually take an spectator perspective with incest ntr so that may be why I'm more tolerant about it.

I don't know if you guys are keeping up with this season's anime but there's great potential for a ntrfest comiket: oreimo, dansai bunri, vulva rave, gargantia, photo kano...

I love Nymphomania and Swindle so if any of you guys play them drop a line and say if you like them or not
    Ignore This Signature
    [IMG]http://i.**********/9wHJR.jpg[/IMG]

Thread Information