Page 2224 of 2238 FirstFirst ... 12241724212421742214222222232224222522262234 ... LastLast
Results 22,231 to 22,240 of 22380
Like Tree9983Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaMan View Post
    Well, I got both(?) NTR endings within '幼馴染は吸血鬼' (RJ312338). If I had to describe the game in one word, it would be ‘frustration’.

First, the positives.
      Spoiler: The Good 
    The art is good and I love the heroine’s design (you can have her wear glasses or not), being able to rename her and the protagonist is also something I appreciate. The half-mystery created by the ‘peeping’ effect is really enjoyable, and I really liked the frustration of not quite being able to see what was happening to her. The scenes themselves (you can toggle the text and/or image censor after your first run) are erotic and it's a slow burn until the heroine finally gives up her virginity.
    There’s two NTR paths far as I’m aware, ‘Body’ and ‘Heart’. The ‘Heart’ path in particular was refreshing, with her and the priest sharing some actual tender moments. The final H-scene on that path was all the more heartbreaking for how sweet it was between them.

And now for the bad (This bit is bigger).
      Spoiler: The Bad 
    The game’s core mechanic is that its three main statistics interact like so: NTR < Vampirity < Dungeon Depth. If NTR exceeds Vampirity, or the latter exceeds Dungeon Depth, it’s game over. This adds an impetus to actually playing the game that a lot of similar games lack, and also means the main goal (reaching floor 100 and curing the heroine of being a vampire) isn’t simply forgotten. Only, the creator clearly didn’t actually play the damn thing without debug controls.
    Enemies scale quickly with floor depth, aggressively chase you around, and regularly spawn in mobs of three or four with AOE attacks. And by the way, you can’t heal within the dungeon at all. Yeah. Oh, and if any party member faints you’re teleported out and risk losing a day. And you have to keep gaining dungeon depth constantly or its game over! It’s about as fun as it sounds.
    Sure, you can try and run around enemies to progress the dungeon depth (as I did), except certain floors have bosses you’re required to defeat. Grinding, too, is out of the question with the aforementioned inability to heal and terrible gold/EXP rate, and better equipment being locked behind yet another collection mechanic. The NG+ bonuses you gain are pitiful and barely help with such a fundamentally unbalanced system.
    To be fair, the gameplay isn’t bad so much as it is hair-pullingly frustrating, and considering literally all of the content is tied to your dungeon depth (Floor 78 is the minimum requirement for either NTR ending), it’s little surprise I gave up and just messed around with the variables instead.
    Speaking of, unless I missed it, for all its tutorials the game seemingly neglects to even mention it has two NTR paths. I only realized this myself when checking the gallery (Oh, and for no other reason than to annoy, H-scenes aren’t even recorded in said gallery until you’ve seen them twice!). As it turns out, you get the NTR ‘Heart’ path only by having your Vampire level below 69 when your NTR level ticks over from 52 to 56. How the game expects you to know this I have no idea. And to make things even worse, despite the enjoyable quality of the ‘peeping’ system and the scenes themselves, both NTR epilogues are so utterly unsatisfying anyway as to make you wonder why you even bothered.

Glancing at the creator’s blog, he’s already working to improve things, along with thrashing out some kind of ‘no combat’ mode. The game certainly has a number of good ideas, and actual gameplay elements that raise it above being a mere scene collector, but the botched execution really makes you wish it was. Save yourself the hassle and alter your variables to enjoy the 'peeping' scenes or just grab a save.
    Thanks for the rundown. I'll just wait for those quality of life patches to be released.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Anyone care to share their save or a link for 幼馴染は吸血鬼 full cg unlock? As has been mentioned, gameplay is brutal. ;_;

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Is there a english translation for https://vndb.org/v14556. I was looking at hentaireviews.moe and the pics from the review of the game looks like there is a translation.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by Thereaper21 View Post
    Is there a english translation for https://vndb.org/v14556. I was looking at hentaireviews.moe and the pics from the review of the game looks like there is a translation.
    https://fapforfun.net/archives/21677 machine, but since the translator is named maybe is edited (edited machine translation have a chance to be decent)
    Thereaper21 likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Namkapple View Post
    It should be in the folder it came in. I think it is called Google.dll or something if memory serves me right. You click on Extensions in textractor then drag and drop in there. Do note that order matters. The higher something is in the Extension box the more priority it has by the programs to initiate first.

@Animefan_09 Here is the DeepL stuff

https://pastebin.com/CgBrfaSE
    https://mega.nz/file/zw8xVDZA#07o1yU...zhAdCr4_JNbm_g

I think that should also have the Firefox and Chrome Extension that is need too. Enjoy.

The mega link seems to be dead and I can't find the script anywhere. Any chance you have the script?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

New game by Studio Pork next month:

https://twitter.com/std_pork/status/1352262116028239875
    freeboy, tropomien and sugar944 like this.
    Ignore This Signature

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yadoumi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Fullbluff Studio (the developer of Teaser~Date~Kanon!) is making a sequel to the CG set he published on Xmas. It'll be a micro visual novel about what happened on new year's eve. It will be Patreon exclusive though, but he says, he might be making a public release at a later date.

More info:

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/87179810
    https://twitter.com/FullbluffS/statu...17530516643840
    Redorc likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Fuck. The next anim game is another wife swapping. http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/produ...068/index.html

Thanks
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by meolucky View Post
    Fuck. The next anim game is another wife swapping. http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/produ...068/index.html
    Now this is hype. The writer is still the same as the previous Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou only this time Fuzisawa join the scenario team.

Thread Information