Page 2218 of 2240 FirstFirst ... 12181718211821682208221622172218221922202228 ... LastLast
Results 22,171 to 22,180 of 22391
Like Tree9984Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Yeah, you wouldn't have the raw somehwere? xD
    https://sukebei.nyaa.net/view/2663874

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Light316 View Post
    So, they're not continuing another part of the Bakunyuu Dakedo Jimi na Megane Oku-san wa Suki Desu ka?
    I'm sure they will, because there are a lot of comments saying they liked Rei a lot, but obviously it's not gonna be the next one, maybe the next on September.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Happy new year everyone!!!!!!!

I wonder wich will be the first new ntr of the yar uploaded? or translated? xD
    freeboy and Redorc like this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

fhc
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

I forget: I just want to make clear that I do not suggest to any of your guys EVER seek a prostitute. This is VERY dangerous, since several prostitutes also deal with criminal people ( at least here in Brazil )

I am a very much shy man and a tremendously coward, I never have the guts to go and enter in a brothel alone or invite any friends to go with me in such places.

I guess, really, "coward" is the thing that most characterize my personality. I do not have guts to enter a prostitute place. Here in Brazil is always criminals who keep prostitutes places.

I frequented prostitutes places because between the years where I was between 20~28 years ( I do not remember exactly the year and correct time, I have a terrible bad memory ) I worked in a place that sell books, and 4 of my work colleagues are people addicted to prostitutes and very near of our place was a prostitute street with several brothels. I was more or less forced to follow then and I lost my virginity in this way. And I became addicted to prostitutes. But exactly because of the time that I spend in prostitutes house I begin to make my work bad and I ended up dismissed from my job and since then I never visited prostitutes again. LOL ! I spend all my money on it.

Really, prostitutes messed up my life. I spend more money that I can and ended in debt and also lost my job and since then I never get a good job with a good pay like that one.

Then my advice: Stay away from prostitutes. Keep yourself only with 2D girl in games, since it is more safe for your body, mind and your money. To say you the truth, keep yourself away from any real woman. Just immerse yourself in the 2D world of games. since I discovered the 2D world of games I begin to live a more happy and fulfilled life.
    kenjifire1 likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    I forget: I just want to make clear that I do not suggest to any of your guys EVER seek a prostitute. This is VERY dangerous, since several prostitutes also deal with criminal people ( at least here in Brazil )

I am a very much shy man and a tremendously coward, I never have the guts to go and enter in a brothel alone or invite any friends to go with me in such places.

I guess, really, "coward" is the thing that most characterize my personality. I do not have guts to enter a prostitute place. Here in Brazil is always criminals who keep prostitutes places.

I frequented prostitutes places because between the years where I was between 20~28 years ( I do not remember exactly the year and correct time, I have a terrible bad memory ) I worked in a place that sell books, and 4 of my work colleagues are people addicted to prostitutes and very near of our place was a prostitute street with several brothels. I was more or less forced to follow then and I lost my virginity in this way. And I became addicted to prostitutes. But exactly because of the time that I spend in prostitutes house I begin to make my work bad and I ended up dismissed from my job and since then I never visited prostitutes again. LOL ! I spend all my money on it.

Really, prostitutes messed up my life. I spend more money that I can and ended in debt and also lost my job and since then I never get a good job with a good pay like that one.

Then my advice: Stay away from prostitutes. Keep yourself only with 2D girl in games, since it is more safe for your body, mind and your money. To say you the truth, keep yourself away from any real woman. Just immerse yourself in the 2D world of games. since I discovered the 2D world of games I begin to live a more happy and fulfilled life.
    Saved by hentai. You should right a book on that.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

This was a bad year for 2D games, had to fix my dedicated laptop, was busy with work, and some other activities.

However, I've finished it off with a bang by replaying Mijiishi's The Ruins of Luxoria:
    https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins...ijiishi.48387/

I looked up my original impressions, and here's 1 from March 2019.

Having a proper (re)play of this in English, I can safely state that this is the best Mijiishi game by far and 1 one of the best RPGM games when it comes to netorase.

The scenes are so fucking good and the characters are actually a lot more wholesome than I interpreted in my 1st play through. I drafted so many mental impressions that I wanted to type out, but I really think there's no point now that I'm at the task itself. Just play it if you haven't already.

Recommendations:
    1. Defloration by another male is possible and fits the heavy theme
    2. Give birth to 10 children by the blacksmith to unlock all major endings
    3. Brothel and colleagues are intertwined, use them fully
    4. Don't worry about a few minor endings (developer went slightly overboard to compensate for Amour Maho Academy being an amazing game, but somewhat of an incomplete mess)

What an outrageously good game. Would have been perfect if the cameo characters played a larger role, ecchi wasn't completely dominated by the blacksmith, there was a key to teleport back to the bedroom, and there was an ability to advance time by multiple days. Either way, glad I ended 2020 with this despite my massive backlog.
    cedr777 and PotatoGod like this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Happy newyear evryone!
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Happy New NTR Year!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Happy new year my NTR fellows!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:

I just checked out https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ235583.html, which someone was kind enough to pack with a MTL translator script into the Unity game.

The game has quite a bit of promise IMO. The only downside is that it's too short, and the heroine is kinda fat and "average" looking for a drawing. The writing is somewhat believable, I was very impressed by the troupe of a female gamer. In the beginning of the game, it talks about a girl who is really good at a game that I suppose is League of Legends. She wants to compete in a pro team, but she's a girl and others give her shit for it. The premise of the blindfold comes in when she says learning to listen to the sound of the games and sharpening her hearing helps her be a better player. All of this plot makes sense and is quite cute to see a woman try to compete in a "man's world". Something beautiful about that.

Sadly, it falls short because the MC is just way too weak to be believable. In reality, even the wimpiest loser would want to protect the girl rather than whore her out. For the following reasons: 1) his first girlfriend, and probably the only girl in his life that was nice to him other than his Mom, 2) from me skipping the premise, it's only that he was afraid of getting his ass kicked?. He would gladly take a beating and try to outwit his abusers, think of a wimpy guy bringing a knife and trying to stab the dude (because of how weak and mentally retarded he is), or the Columbine shooters where the bullied takes revenge after reaching his breaking point.

The game would be a masterpiece IMO if the girl was cuter, maybe more tomboyish because shes a gamer right? Kinda play into that troupe a bit. Think DvA from Overwatch as what a cute gamer girl should actually look like. She's suppose to have a bit of spunk in her, as well as a bit of confidence because she's good at the game. It would also be better if the corruption was slower (don't even need that many H-Scenes), with more dialog and more programming to give choice and mystery.

Really confused as to why this game turned out this way. Their previous game, https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ195414.html, was really fucking good. Heroine was perfect, and a lot more content. Albeit the girls still don't fight hard enough.

I really think it's a culture thing in Japs where they simply can't fathom a girl acting like a boy and having interests and thought patterns similar to one. Not talking about the cutesy tomboys you see in a lot of anime and manga, but actual ones that other than their body and their sexual preference, it's identical to a woman. Only one I can really think about is Rahilda in https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ170185.html 涙声のギニヨル. Really need authors to put their perverted minds away and put themselves in the shoes of a NTR MC or blackmailed heroine.

This wimpy, passive, do-nothing writing from both the male MC and the heroine is pathetic and quite frankly, stale.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thread Information