Page 2215 of 2237 FirstFirst ... 12151715211521652205221322142215221622172225 ... LastLast
Results 22,141 to 22,150 of 22363
Like Tree9965Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

fhc
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    fhc, I think the more h-games you play, or erotic novels you read, the more garbage you'll find. Your taste gets more refined. When I first started out in playing with NTR, I just went along with the ride. But encountering well developed games /writings improves your perception on what defines a "good game". For you, and me, it is having believable plots and characters. NTR media is an escape for me from the mundane real life, but when it's too detract from reality, such as the above example with an MC that refuses to have sex with a girlfriend who asks, it no longer has the qualities of a believable story.

I personally believe one reason why some NTR games have bad quality is because the authors themselves do not have good real world experiences. In Japan, there are a lot of men and women who do not have any intimate contact with others. Such social isolation cannot breed strong and interesting plot in NTR. Hence why we get plots such as a) Girl tries big cock and falls instantly b) Girl fucks ugly man who stinks but is turned on and wants more c) Girl has sex with big dick, becomes corrupted, and no longer has a functioning brain d) Girl gets blackmailed by a man and instantly drops her panties without any sort of resistance e) Girl is getting fucked behind a curtain and somehow nobody notices it

All of these weak plot points is perpetuated by NEETs who write these games, Japan's culture of social withdrawn, as well as the typical lazy shit bag author with no self worth in his own creation.

I am more than happy to buy everyone here games, as in I'll buy it for you and you can share it with the forum. But it has to be good. I don't waste my money and time on trash.
    Play this game, this is good:
    親友(あいつ)に抱かれる俺の妻
    Aitsu ni Dakareru Ore no Tsuma
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1030652
    https://vndb.org/v24696

I really liked this game a lot, highly recommended

Can you recommend to anything good ? A game with a male protagonist with a wife. Wife NTR is the best. I think girlfriend NTR or childhood friend NTR is not so good, wife is ALWAYS better, a true cuckold feeling. Also NTR games with a female protagonist is ridiculous, this is not good. I cannot understand how a game with a female protagonist can be considered NTR, but, exist a LOT of games tagged with NTR and have a female protagonist nowadays...

EDIT>
    I forget, also I think that I good NTR game is always from the point of view of the male protagonist. Exist a lot of game with a male protagonist but 95% of the game is all from the point of view of the wife, this is so disappointing.
    Last edited by fhc; December 27th, 2020 at 01:31 AM.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Finished up another game RJ297258. Overall, pretty good in my opinion. The MC was a pretty cool guy so I do feel a little bad for him but it seemed like he had a good thing going in the end despite all that happened. Next up probably gonna play some stuff from my Kaguragames backlog but I also have NTRハウス (RJ257752) and Hな酒場へようこそ (RJ287865) I want to get through. And of course there's kuripick.

A few more curtain/obscured lewd (Well, I guess the third one is kinda cheating but whatever):
    4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Taken from:
    サイミンアプリ-悪夢の寝取られゲーム- (Not normally into hypnosis/mind control but I enjoyed this a lot)
    魔法少女はキスして変身る ~相手が彼以外の人だなんて……~
    牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が、男たちに密着マークされている件~

fhc
    Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by zestywasabi View Post
    Finished up another game RJ297258. Overall, pretty good in my opinion. The MC was a pretty cool guy so I do feel a little bad for him but it seemed like he had a good thing going in the end despite all that happened. Next up probably gonna play some stuff from my Kaguragames backlog but I also have NTRハウス (RJ257752) and Hな酒場へようこそ (RJ287865) I want to get through. And of course there's kuripick.

A few more curtain/obscured lewd (Well, I guess the third one is kinda cheating but whatever):
    4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Taken from:
    サイミンアプリ-悪夢の寝取られゲーム- (Not normally into hypnosis/mind control but I enjoyed this a lot)
    魔法少女はキスして変身る ~相手が彼以外の人だなんて……~
    牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が、男たちに密着マークされている件~
    DO you reccomend all those games ? I love NTR but I hate bad end. You know, a bad end is when the girl abandon the protagonist and the protagonist end the game alone. A happy end in when the girl keep forever her love relationship with the protagonist even If at same time making sex with other guy.

I know about サイミンアプリ-悪夢の寝取られゲーム- and 牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が、男たちに密着マークされている件~ but I guess bith games have a BAD END.

About 魔法少女はキスして変身る ~相手が彼以外の人だなんて……~ not played it yet

About the 3 Doujin games not played yet, I will try it then. Thank you very much. I am downloading the 3 doijins high now.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    DO you reccomend all those games ? I love NTR but I hate bad end. You know, a bad end is when the girl abandon the protagonist and the protagonist end the game alone. A happy end in when the girl keep forever her love relationship with the protagonist even If at same time making sex with other guy.

I know about サイミンアプリ-悪夢の寝取られゲーム- and 牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が、男たちに密着マークされている件~ but I guess bith games have a BAD END.

About 魔法少女はキスして変身る ~相手が彼以外の人だなんて……~ not played it yet

About the 3 Doujin games not played yet, I will try it then. Thank you very much. Is safe to play those games ? no bad end ? I dislike to play douijih games because is hard to find walkthroughs for doujin games.
    I can't recommend NTRハウス (RJ257752), Hな酒場へようこそ (RJ287865), and 牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が、男たちに密着マークされている件~ because I haven't played them yet. I can't even get 牝アイドル to work on Windows 10! Frill releases a patch for Holy x Moly but wont touch Mesu Idol... orz

RJ297258 is a bittersweet ending kinda left to the player's interpretation on what happens after a certain meetup. 魔法少女はキスして変身る was great! It has quite a few bad endings but it also has another happyish/bittersweet ending iirc. If you want 100% happy endings you might want to search the "Avoidable Netorare" tag on vndb. That way you can jack it to some NTR and then aim for a good ending when you're done. Alicesoft and Lilim come to mind for eroge developers that have titles with NTR and happy endings.
    iuren and Shadovv like this.

fhc
    Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by zestywasabi View Post
    I can't recommend NTRハウス (RJ257752), Hな酒場へようこそ (RJ287865), and 牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が、男たちに密着マークされている件~ because I haven't played them yet. I can't even get 牝アイドル to work on Windows 10! Frill releases a patch for Holy x Moly but wont touch Mesu Idol... orz

RJ297258 is a bittersweet ending kinda left to the player's interpretation on what happens after a certain meetup. 魔法少女はキスして変身る was great! It has quite a few bad endings but it also has another happyish/bittersweet ending iirc. If you want 100% happy endings you might want to search the "Avoidable Netorare" tag on vndb. That way you can jack it to some NTR and then aim for a good ending when you're done. Alicesoft and Lilim come to mind for eroge developers that have titles with NTR and happy endings.
    Thank you very much, zestywasabi. But I am still searching non stop for games with NTR but with a real happy end even after the NTR happened. Avoidable NTR is not fun. Also Hypnosis NTR is not fun too. I just played 巨乳人妻寝取られ催眠 ~シェアハウスで管理人と妻が…… ~ recently and dropped it. The wife not even remember what happened and the husband not even know anything. This is not ntr.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Saw this on sadpanda https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ311259.html and from what i get wioth google it looks interesting, may be another good newbie game, anyone tried it? Share?
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Saw this on sadpanda https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ311259.html and from what i get wioth google it looks interesting, may be another good newbie game, anyone tried it? Share?
    It seems the game uses DRM so even if someone shares it, a crack is also needed.

I'm interested in this game but I'd like to know how is the male POV before buyint it.

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    I forget, also I think that I good NTR game is always from the point of view of the male protagonist. Exist a lot of game with a male protagonist but 95% of the game is all from the point of view of the wife, this is so disappointing.
    I feel the same, ntr with the woman pov feels more like corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Ah shit, I would have bought it if it didn't have the drm.

Anime-Sharing Addict caminante654's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,978 Times in 2,652 Posts
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class50000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteranOverdriveRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Personally I like the NTR Type B-2, any that you recommend?
    Ignore This Signature
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I Love Lolis \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ (H-Manga) | (CG pack) |
    Do you want me to upload some manga or doujin, send me an mp, Kaopantsu striving me to apply to the uploader rank

Thanks
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by NTRWolf View Post
    It seems the game uses DRM so even if someone shares it, a crack is also needed.

I'm interested in this game but I'd like to know how is the male POV before buyint it.
    That's a shame, I wanted to give the game a try but DRM is a real turn off.

Thread Information