Page 2210 of 2510 FirstFirst ... 1210171021102160220022082209221022112212222022602310 ... LastLast
Results 22,091 to 22,100 of 25100
Like Tree14824Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by fibag View Post
    Hey guys I just finish https://vndb.org/v22211 and https://vndb.org/v20319 and I can tell you this is a good corruption mother/ntr game I played so far
    also I play Mischief War-Story of a small remote island only down site is first 2 games have not so many gc but the story execution is fck great and mischief war-story it's woman view point and I don't really like it until you can view male view point to...

https://vndb.org/v20161 I play atm this one and is pretty good is also mother love story (incest) but it's also ntr so it's unique game I can tell aleardy I love it and I'm not yet finish that game.

Now I asking you if you know more mother/ntr/corruption theme story games?
    Preferable to be male protagonist view point but I can accept both view point if they have it. I don't like only female view point or female protagonist.

I like last game Boy Hero Ken is good corruption/humor/ntr game I like it also it make me laugh loud when I played it hahahaha that dump protagnist, I hear someone call this "mystery ntr" lol

I don't recommand any of "ntrman" games all of he games is not worth it bad execution and was copy/paste from other games.
    i hope there is a guide to "Heartful Maman"

i don't know if you already know this but i know one called ママネトリ by Inohead Studio

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

QUOTE:

Yes, a second ping in two days, but this is to announce that the new public release of Pervert Action: Timelapse is out! It contains the (fully optional) NTR/sharing content now that Hirai's introduced, along with a bunch of other new content!
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/pervert-action-1-43478183
    Features (since the last public release):
    1. The ability to send the ladies out on dates with Hirai and then receive phone messages (and pictures) of what happened.
    2. Memory flashbacks for each woman that unlock if you send them on these dates.
    3. New conversation options.
    4. An interactive sex scene involving Shuji, Nobuko and Hirai!
    5. An interactive commissioned bonus scene involving Emi and three guys she just met - unlocked in the Victory Suite gallery if you've achieved her ending!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by zestywasabi View Post
    The lines in this game can be pretty funny but also hot. In one of the scenes, the blue elf girl thinks to herself along the lines of "Sorry protagonist-kun, my pussy accidentally ate this random guy's dick teehee~"

I completed two dungeons so far so I'll comment on what I know. The game offers quite a bit of freedom so it's understandable to be a little bit lost. You need relationship points to get any of the juicy content with the girls and you first obtain that by talking to them and answering the correct choice to their questions. You can only do it twice a day per girl so it takes a bit of a grind. Once you have 40 points you can enter a relationship with them and then unlock the NTR flag by going into the girl's assigned dungeon with the two other guys. Relationship points can afford you dates with the girls as well where you can bring around the island for certain events (both pure-love and NTR). Off the bat, you can go on dates with the sister automatically but you can't enter a relationship with her. Ecchi points factor in as well. Once you have ~60 points of those, the girl's disposition changes and she becomes pretty slutty.

Outside of that, you can do various part time jobs around town for some money or sell certain requested items to specific townspeople for money as well. When your character becomes lewder he also becomes more daring so you can break into houses and steal money or bang prostitutes. If you find the lewd shop which is south of the prostitution house you can unlock stealing underwear and sell that for cash (at the cost of a good chunk of relationship points with a girl).

I believe the games ends after you complete all of the dungeons. The ending you get is dependent on the actions (or lack thereof) you did in the game.
    Thanks for mini-guide it help me to understand better how this game work.
    lmao to "Sorry protagonist-kun, my pussy accidentally ate this random guy's dick teehee~" lol it make me laugh a bit hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by distortion View Post
    i hope there is a guide to "Heartful Maman"

i don't know if you already know this but i know one called ママネトリ by Inohead Studio
    I follow this Guide for heartful mama game

http://erogehaijin.com/archives/17124976.html

you can translate the page in english with google, it work for me maybe it will help you.
    distortion likes this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fibag For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Guys, any good NTR MYSTERY game list?
    VNDB removed such tag (morons).
    Onmyoji616 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Not sure if this is the place for this but I know some of you have at least played it:

Anyone else have trouble getting 黒の約束 to work? Game hangs trying to load resources. The pathnames for the cgs are apparently not what it expects? Tried multiple different uploaders of different versions.

I'm on windows 10 using locale emulator but I tried manually switching locale too and it didn't seem to change anything.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by chribbie View Post
    Not sure if this is the place for this but I know some of you have at least played it:

Anyone else have trouble getting 黒の約束 to work? Game hangs trying to load resources. The pathnames for the cgs are apparently not what it expects? Tried multiple different uploaders of different versions.

I'm on windows 10 using locale emulator but I tried manually switching locale too and it didn't seem to change anything.
    Could be a problem with the extraction? Are the filenames actual Japanese characters, or are they all gibberish?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by chribbie View Post

Ya, same problem here.

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shadovv View Post
    Guys, any good NTR MYSTERY game list?
    VNDB removed such tag (morons).
    You can still try to populate the ntr mystery games with 2 tags : ntr + mystery
    Better than nothing I guess

Otherwise, look at my post here:
    http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/n...ml#post5141223

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by grundy122 View Post
    Ya, same problem here.
    Quote Originally Posted by HSelf View Post
    Could be a problem with the extraction? Are the filenames actual Japanese characters, or are they all gibberish?
    This game: 黒の約束 had game breaking bugs on release where you would get up to specific points in the game and it would attempt to load CGs but get an error. I remember one being on a bridge and I tried the other girls but they had errors at specific points too. Download the latest version or if that isn't available double-check on their DLsite page which version fixed this bug, I think it was the first update after release.

ALSO because these same images contain Japanese characters in their filenames you will need to be in Japanese locale when you extract the game, please check this too.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by asfasdffkasdask View Post
    This game: 黒の約束 had game breaking bugs on release where you would get up to specific points in the game and it would attempt to load CGs but get an error. I remember one being on a bridge and I tried the other girls but they had errors at specific points too. Download the latest version or if that isn't available double-check on their DLsite page which version fixed this bug, I think it was the first update after release.

ALSO because these same images contain Japanese characters in their filenames you will need to be in Japanese locale when you extract the game, please check this too.
    Extremely useful information about extracting with Japanese locale. That's actually so stupid that windows encodes the paths in SHIFT-JIS. Would have saved me some hassle had I known this a little earlier, but I managed to fix the issue my own way.

Problem was that v1.0.0 was indeed missing assets (www/img/pictures/{選択肢.rpgmvp, 選択肢 外枠.rpgmvp}) that blocked progression because they frame the choice dialogue, as well as some missing audio (you could still play the game without them).
    I tried v1.03 but all Japanese text in the pathnames was garbled (now I know why, curse you Microsoft). I ended up writing something to rename all the garbled paths to their correct names by comparing their hashes to the files in the 1.00 version.

If you have python installed and have lost the archive and don't want to redownload: https://pastebin.com/Kg4v4Zh9
    steps:
    1. Make sure you have python installed (>3.6, cause f-strings)
    2. Paste into empty file in the game folder with extension .py (default is .txt)
    3. Double click!

Anyway, sorry for polluting the thread with tech support.
    mike911026 likes this.

Thread Information