Page 2205 of 2240 FirstFirst ... 12051705210521552195220322042205220622072215 ... LastLast
Results 22,041 to 22,050 of 22391
Like Tree9984Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaMan View Post
    I, too, wish there were more original isekai NTR works. The fact the isekai stories are often such self-indulgent power fantasies make them perfect for netorare in my opinion. Sadly, they are practically non-existent outside of webnovels and their offshoots.
    There is the game I mentioned here some years ago now (https://vndb.org/v24120), which is an isekai and touches on the great idea of the protagonist gaining negative skills, but honestly, I wouldn't really recommend it. The story is largely terrible, the antagonists don't always have names let alone sprites, and the protagonist often isn't even present for much of the heroine's routes.
    On the other hand, isekai seems pretty popular on Syosetu's NTR tag, but I haven't checked if that's because they're actually netorare stories, or mostly just netori. I know that https://novel18.syosetu.com/n6904gh/ is netorare, though it is one of those stories that adds heroines as it goes.
    Dude give me some reccomendations, i really don't know how to search there and at this point i barely care if they are good, bad or merely Ok, much less if its netorare or netori, pretty much only thing i wouldn't read is netorase.

Leave me add that on my own i only found 1 with a good premise of a guy being ntred in the previous life (wich we see) and once he is isekaied he discovers the same bully/bad guy also reincarnated and gets ntred again, it was brutal but i got bored since after a lot of chapters it was still the previous world and the sister he liked wasn't ntred yet, plus it was magic dick done WRONG (i can fact and enjoy magic dick plots but even then i have my standards xD)
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Dude give me some reccomendations, i really don't know how to search there and at this point i barely care if they are good, bad or merely Ok, much less if its netorare or netori, pretty much only thing i wouldn't read is netorase.
    There are the two things I linked already if you're just looking for isekai-related netorare content. And as for Syosetu itself, just use 異世界 with 寝取られ (or 'NTR') in the search. (https://noc.syosetu.com/search/search/)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaMan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaMan View Post
    There are the two things I linked already if you're just looking for isekai-related netorare content. And as for Syosetu itself, just use 異世界 with 寝取られ (or 'NTR') in the search. (https://noc.syosetu.com/search/search/)
    Thanks, not only for the sugestion but for the link, when i aid i didn't know how to search i meant literally xD, any other tag i should be aware of? Like corruption or moral degeneration? Or betrayal (i mean somethign that reopresents those concepts, no need for it literally be that)
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Ok just to start a conversation going and revive the thread a little what series do you people want to see more ntr made out of? Me i would love to see more Infinite Stratos, To Love-ru (never enough, i just want to see Rito ntred) and Sekirei (very few doujins in general but about half are ntr and are good, still want more). Another 1 i like to see is Clannad.
    I would also like to see these harem manga where the dude supposedly just "doesn't notice women are flirting with him" to be NTRed.

Here's some isekai / fantasy manga that I abhor:

1. Medical Return -> Hate the protag and how he leads on that doctor, also hate how weak the doctor is. In RL, she hottie doctor would've been getting 3 dates / one night stands per week. Phone blowing up with how many guys wants to put their dick in her.

2. Returner's Magic Should be Special -> Hate this protag too. Fucking loser could've done so much more to help his people, but decides to only power level his own crew of like 5. Imagine knowing 9/11 would happen and only telling your friends to short a stock and don't go to work.

3. Solo Leveling -> This guy piss me off too. Another "I didn't know how I went from 5 feet to 6 foot hottie durr, why is this girl trying to be in my team? Does she like me? Let me keep her hanging."

4. Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint -> I read the novel, so I know how bad the harem gets. This guy is the biggest piece of trash in Isekai history. Literally 5 girls in harem, leads them on, selectively chooses to be a moron when a girl "confess" or gives him the best equipment / buffs in the world. Selectively lowers his IQ.
    Animefan_09 and Wondermouse like this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Arm of Law

Hi there.

We don't appreciate other website's drama being brought here, even more so when you use us as a platform to express your malice.

My apology to everyone but I'll take the liberty of deleting the whole conversation. For the time being, I won't give any infraction, but only because we don't have a clear written rule about this. Please refrain from doing this again in the future.

Also, sorry for not taking action sooner. I saw what was going on from the start but, seeing how this thread was slowly going back on track, I wanted to quietly leave it be to avoid stirring things up any further, but then on second thought, I realized I couldn't just leave your conversation here after all.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankincense For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

If anyone has 1.3version update of NTR alicia- (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ293041.html) can they share? The game is super cheap and worth every penny but it's a JP dlsite monopoly(even if it was on EN dlsite I could still grab it..) and none of my payment methods work for it.. But I really enjoy the game and dev just keeps adding new content.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    If anyone has 1.3version update of NTR alicia- (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ293041.html) can they share? The game is super cheap and worth every penny but it's a JP dlsite monopoly(even if it was on EN dlsite I could still grab it..) and none of my payment methods work for it.. But I really enjoy the game and dev just keeps adding new content.
    Yeah share the love, BTW it is on english dlsite, if i had the money i would buy it T_T

EDIT:_ or not, i am searching because i wanted to post the link and now i can't find it =S
    Last edited by Animefan_09; December 9th, 2020 at 08:10 PM.
    Ignore This Signature
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    There you go.

https://mega.nz/file/o6J0CDiD#CSP9A_...9EpMOnZlRZ9-HE

Bought it some time ago myself.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to huntethan2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by huntethan2 View Post
    There you go.

https://mega.nz/file/o6J0CDiD#CSP9A_...9EpMOnZlRZ9-HE

Bought it some time ago myself.
    Thanks, sadly i am over my limit of downloads from mega xD

Speaking of it here is a joke related to that https://www.cuantocabron.com/yao/a-tomar-pol-culo even if you don't read spanish i think its easy to understand xD
    Ignore This Signature
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Frankincense View Post
    Hi there.

We don't appreciate other website's drama being brought here, even more so when you use us as a platform to express your malice.

My apology to everyone but I'll take the liberty of deleting the whole conversation. For the time being, I won't give any infraction, but only because we don't have a clear written rule about this. Please refrain from doing this again in the future.

Also, sorry for not taking action sooner. I saw what was going on from the start but, seeing how this thread was slowly going back on track, I wanted to quietly leave it be to avoid stirring things up any further, but then on second thought, I realized I couldn't just leave your conversation here after all.
    You did good.

Thread Information