Page 2200 of 2225 FirstFirst ... 12001700210021502190219821992200220122022210 ... LastLast
Results 21,991 to 22,000 of 22249
Like Tree9877Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Any all CG save file for the new alicesoft game?

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGod View Post
    Anyone got any recommendations for NTR games/VNs where the MC develops an NTR fetish after watching his girl get NTR'd? I've played the majority of games like that so I'm pretty much just asking around to see if I missed any. I don't even mind if the game is bad (as long as it isn't god awful). Even games where it only applies to a single route is fine.
    Dunno if its fit but try
    https://vndb.org/v7149
    https://vndb.org/v8731
    https://vndb.org/v28513
    PotatoGod likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Haven't tried it yet but this new doujin looks interesting :

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ299836.html

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Dumb questions but would appreciate answers.

I'm thinking of buying and importing the physical version of some games I like. While I'd love an uncensored English version, some of them are very unlikely to happen and after happily downloading them for free I don't mind officially supporting the Japanese companies (just like anime, I watch plenty for free; often illegally but eventually I buy the Blu-rays for the titles I liked)

Since I already have the games downloaded on my computer it would be a bit redundant to buy the exact thing.

I'm aware they're infamous but I've been considering buying some DVD-PG which are actually pretty cheap.

As far as I know DVD-PG in theory should be compatible with any device that has a DVD player.

All the criticism I've read seems to be because fans try to play the games on their computers and usually end up needing to install additional software.

I suppose DVD-PG should be a hybrid format, but if you want to play it on your computer without issue, why not buy the ROM version? (seems like those fans were trying to save money...)

I already own a region free Blu-ray/DVD player but out of curiosity are DVD-PG games from Japan usually region locked to Region 2?

Japanese DVDs are Region 2 so are DVD-PG Region 2 also or do they have no region code?

Unless I'm wrong DVD-PG games are slow and you can't skip the text; which is annoying for players who can read fast.

But since I can't read Japanese and I would be buying the DVD-PG for the slow experience (several hours) on my TV it doesn't bother me.

The text and scenes automatically play at a slow speed and then it's time to make a choice I use my remote?

Am I overthinking this or is there more to it than that?

Second question.

I see some games have a "DVD Edition"

Am I correct in assuming that it's literally the game on a DVD (Region 2?) Basically a long movie without interruptions? No choices. Fast-forward, rewind, skip all you want?

And unlike a DVD-PG this can ONLY be played on a device that can read DVDs? Trying to play it on a computer without a DVD compatible drive wouldn't work?
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Most DVD-PGs I've seen were region 2 only - YMMV. And yes, DVD-PGs work like you're playing a long interactive CD. It sorta sounds like you know what to expect.

DVD Edition is likely just a regular PC-remaster for some older eroge, not a DVD-PG where you can just play it on a general DVD player hooked up to a TV.

...all that said, I have no idea why you're going the DVD-PG route. They're garbage man. Don't do it!
    mrecchiman likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Thanks!

I might regret doing it but I'll probably just buy 2 DVD-PG to start. I suppose my reluctance to buy the actual ROM version is if it miraculously gets licensed in English and is uncensored. Then the Japanese version I buy will probably never be played ever again but at least with a DVD-PG I might watch it once in a while.

It's also not uncommon for some Japanese games to be re-released/repackaged later with improvements (DLC included, new motion animation graphics, any error patches are included not requiring a separate download)

I don't want to buy several ROM versions and then get screwed over a few years later if a better release comes along...

But FWIW there is one ROM version I was planning to buy; mostly for the merch included

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Anyone share this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ299700.html -

Usually hypnotism doesn't really interest me but I played the trial of this a while back and it's not awful- has a sort of dating sim mechanic for all the heroines.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:

Anyone know where I can find the bugfix patch for 黒の約束? I've run on a lot of gamebreaking bugs recently

Thanks
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:

Just played this game (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ299836.html) and came here to say its a pleasant surprise.
    I went into it not expecting much since it looked pretty plain, had only a mere 11 CGs and is this developer's first game. And I was proven right in some aspects since there aren't much CG and the game is very plain and basic. On the other hand it makes up for it. The CG, while very few, are all for the most part pretty good and they're repeatedly reused throughout the game but the never overstay their welcome. The game actually makes effort to establish a story though I skipped through most of it since I didn't expect much (I might actually play it again to reread it) and the scenes are pretty good. The heroine is also pretty good. Nothing out of the ordinary but no real bad points. Apparently you can play the MC's perspective then the heroine's after you beat the game but the MC's perspective is already pretty damn good. I haven't seen the heroine's yet so I can't comment and those scenes.
    There's also a stat screen for the heroine that says what she's done and what she's thinking behind the MC's back which is always a plus in an NTR game. I really liked the ending and how the heroine changes in the end.
    So yeah, I went into this game expecting a 1-3 out of 10 game and got a 7/10. Nowhere near the best but a good NTR game to play if you've got nothing else. The game is still kinda short but that's fine. I really hope the developer goes on to make another NTR game because I can see them making some top tier content. Give the dev some support if you enjoyed the game.

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGod View Post
    There's also a stat screen for the heroine that says what she's done and what she's thinking behind the MC's back which is always a plus in an NTR game. I really liked the ending and how the heroine changes in the end.
    Mystery ntr run possible AND sex stats on the girl ?
    What is happening, it's the third game in a row with that concept, is it Christmas already?
    Count me in!

Thread Information