Page 2197 of 2239 FirstFirst ... 11971697209721472187219521962197219821992207 ... LastLast
Results 21,961 to 21,970 of 22388
Like Tree9983Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #21961
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,506
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 553 Times in 350 Posts
    Points: 14,007, Level: 76
    Points: 14,007, Level: 76
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    https://fantia.jp/posts/517018 new video? Anyone can share? also what was the last game update? i played 1 demo but i am not sur eif it was the last demo he made before he switched to videos.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


  2. #21962
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Points: 732, Level: 14
    Points: 732, Level: 14
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Tanaka Aji family ntr is awesome. It becomes one of my favorite now.

  3. #21963
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 59 Times in 33 Posts
    Points: 5,040, Level: 45
    Points: 5,040, Level: 45
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pocongpohon View Post
    Tanaka Aji family ntr is awesome. It becomes one of my favorite now.
    Only problem I had is that the ntr guy seemed to be more into the mc the any of his sisters or mother ends with having mc give him a blowjob.

  4. #21964
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,506
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 553 Times in 350 Posts
    Points: 14,007, Level: 76
    Points: 14,007, Level: 76
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    1 game from Lancut was translated, this group 2 ntr games are good so i hope the other is also done in the future.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


  5. #21965
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 2,501, Level: 30
    Points: 2,501, Level: 30
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    I contacted this ntr translator from e-hentai calls Nisor. Can someone provide me their top 3 Japanese ntr / corruption / rape work that they'd like to see translated? I don't have a list.

  6. #21966
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,506
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 553 Times in 350 Posts
    Points: 14,007, Level: 76
    Points: 14,007, Level: 76
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    I contacted this ntr translator from e-hentai calls Nisor. Can someone provide me their top 3 Japanese ntr / corruption / rape work that they'd like to see translated? I don't have a list.
    Alright lets start with the one i hope the most but i doubt it will ever happen (but who knows? this year had a few surprises so maybe i will get lucky): https://exhentai.org/g/1512058/e4cb9696e7/

    Next it would be https://exhentai.org/g/1731480/f95700cc52/ , https://exhentai.org/g/1512553/5cefdbdb77/ (i love this artist but honestly i am not sure how much is ntr), https://exhentai.org/g/1595244/ad29700b25/ (first chapter its already done plus bonus point for the artist having joined the dark side muahahahahaha), and lastly these 2 sets https://exhentai.org/g/1118363/75b662ea17/ and https://exhentai.org/g/1075822/5db19ab2d5/

    ok that wasn't the last of the last, just the ones i am praying really hard to be considered xD, here are the real lasts (because i think they are more likely to be considered) https://exhentai.org/g/1546134/8ef9d9f9c6/ , https://exhentai.org/g/1582033/c5b827bab9/ , and last but not least https://exhentai.org/g/654772/cd1b5bc249/

    The last one is great and i can't believe no one has even looked at it, plus the midgard series from that artist is legendary.

    EDIT: ok i just remembered 2 more, i doubt these are valid but since i lose nothing sugesting https://exhentai.org/g/1647317/b37a989f8d/ and https://exhentai.org/g/1722356/d3cb286c6e/ as one obviously, and this https://exhentai.org/g/1552646/153a90c490/, long shots but again this year had quite a few surprises so i will cross my fingers
    Last edited by Animefan_09; November 26th, 2020 at 04:32 AM.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


  7. #21967
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 188 Times in 69 Posts
    Points: 7,293, Level: 56
    Points: 7,293, Level: 56
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Hey guys been awhile since i posted, but have been lurking here the entire time.

    Just wana say Hitorijime by Dramus is one of the best NTR of the year for me, check it out if you havent

    Also Aya-nee part3 is coming out in early dec, personally cant wait since its one of the best NTR ive read and havebeen waiting for it a long time

    https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announ.../RJ308253.html

  8. #21968
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 2,501, Level: 30
    Points: 2,501, Level: 30
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Alright lets start with the one i hope the most but i doubt it will ever happen (but who knows? this year had a few surprises so maybe i will get lucky): https://exhentai.org/g/1512058/e4cb9696e7/

    Next it would be https://exhentai.org/g/1731480/f95700cc52/ , https://exhentai.org/g/1512553/5cefdbdb77/ (i love this artist but honestly i am not sure how much is ntr), https://exhentai.org/g/1595244/ad29700b25/ (first chapter its already done plus bonus point for the artist having joined the dark side muahahahahaha), and lastly these 2 sets https://exhentai.org/g/1118363/75b662ea17/ and https://exhentai.org/g/1075822/5db19ab2d5/

    ok that wasn't the last of the last, just the ones i am praying really hard to be considered xD, here are the real lasts (because i think they are more likely to be considered) https://exhentai.org/g/1546134/8ef9d9f9c6/ , https://exhentai.org/g/1582033/c5b827bab9/ , and last but not least https://exhentai.org/g/654772/cd1b5bc249/

    The last one is great and i can't believe no one has even looked at it, plus the midgard series from that artist is legendary.

    EDIT: ok i just remembered 2 more, i doubt these are valid but since i lose nothing sugesting https://exhentai.org/g/1647317/b37a989f8d/ and https://exhentai.org/g/1722356/d3cb286c6e/ as one obviously, and this https://exhentai.org/g/1552646/153a90c490/, long shots but again this year had quite a few surprises so i will cross my fingers
    Hey uh it's about 1 - 3 dollars per page, so unless it's something exceptional like Musa and Musa 2, I'm not going to throw 300 dollars in. https://exhentai.org/g/175484/c6ea2b5f55/

    I'm also turned off by these big boobs that looks like the girls are obese. I'm really looking for quality here. Any works that begins with a hardcore rape scene to introduce character I'm not interested. I want good story progression, strong female protag, and backstory.

    Rape / Corruption / Blackmail manga is fine. But it needs to have good writing structure and good body proportions.

  9. #21969
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,506
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 553 Times in 350 Posts
    Points: 14,007, Level: 76
    Points: 14,007, Level: 76
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    Hey uh it's about 1 - 3 dollars per page, so unless it's something exceptional like Musa and Musa 2, I'm not going to throw 300 dollars in. https://exhentai.org/g/175484/c6ea2b5f55/

    I'm also turned off by these big boobs that looks like the girls are obese. I'm really looking for quality here. Any works that begins with a hardcore rape scene to introduce character I'm not interested. I want good story progression, strong female protag, and backstory.

    Rape / Corruption / Blackmail manga is fine. But it needs to have good writing structure and good body proportions.
    Worth a try xD, although maybe check this this https://exhentai.org/g/654772/cd1b5bc249/ one out, if its anything like Midgard it does have story. only problem is lenght
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


  10. #21970
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
    Points: 7,152, Level: 56
    Points: 7,152, Level: 56
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Does anyone have save 100%? please share.

    https://www.alicesoft.com/dohnadohna/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 19 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 16 guests)

  1. freedom10a,
  2. Lianai

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
  2. Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 01:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 05:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •