Page 2182 of 2185 FirstFirst ... 1182168220822132217221802181218221832184 ... LastLast
Results 21,811 to 21,820 of 21844
Like Tree9575Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku View Post
    Takeda Hiromitsu's doujinshi Ajisai no Chiru Koro ni and Himawari wa Yoru ni Saku Gets OVA Adaptations, will be released on 01/29/2021

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1109453

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1109454
    Dayum, this is great news. Since the studio behind the animation, Bunnywalker, is the same one who made this http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1024760 we can pretty much guess how it's going to be animated. This studio is like Queen Bee, staying completely true to the original artstyle, but with way better animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Anyone knows how to check wich game Kagura Games will release enxt or where they announce them now? They changed their homepage recently, and i just saw they released a new game (i think) yesterday xD
    Mostly i just want to know where to look to see if Mesiah is coming soon.
    Wasn't it always here https://www.kaguragames.com/ ? They do have twitter, facebook and discord (this latter one being the platform in which the staffs are the most active) but this is where I usually check up their translated games, along with the upcoming and list of future translations. Since "Knight of Messiah" isn't on the front page of the upcoming section, I'm guessing it's still gonna take long before it gets released, as the game is huge and buggy as hell, just like most of the other games made by Gyu. KG usually don't announce the exact date of their releases until the last moment or until they're completely sure.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Light316 View Post
    https://vndb.org/v29362

Anyone has this? This is truly out of radar swinging game and just released September ago.
    https://rapidgator.net/file/6455b176...0926.zip.html#

Now, if only someone with a premium rapidgator account could dl it and upload it on some free hosters...
    Klein024 likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Shadovv View Post
    Resend request.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by EldenAS View Post
    Dayum, this is great news. Since the studio behind the animation, Bunnywalker, is the same one who made this http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1024760 we can pretty much guess how it's going to be animated. This studio is like Queen Bee, staying completely true to the original artstyle, but with way better animation.

Wasn't it always here https://www.kaguragames.com/ ? They do have twitter, facebook and discord (this latter one being the platform in which the staffs are the most active) but this is where I usually check up their translated games, along with the upcoming and list of future translations. Since "Knight of Messiah" isn't on the front page of the upcoming section, I'm guessing it's still gonna take long before it gets released, as the game is huge and buggy as hell, just like most of the other games made by Gyu. KG usually don't announce the exact date of their releases until the last moment or until they're completely sure.
    Yeah those ovas and studio are great(will be), and as for Kagura games jesus christ is that game their version of half-life 3 or what?!?! Common even scar of summer is aparently going to be released sooner =S, although i can guess they were working on it even before the game was released since they do seen to have a parnetship with the developer.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

https://rapidgator.net/file/6455b176...0926.zip.html#

Now, if only someone with a premium rapidgator account could dl it and upload it on some free hosters...
    I hope MEGA is good enough.

Edited: File was corrupted... Link deleted.
    Last edited by Juninpachi; October 19th, 2020 at 12:46 PM.
    PotatoGod, denymeplz and sugar944 like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Anyone find themselves not satisfied with many NTR games recently? I haven't found anything genuinely great. There were some VNs out there, but IMO, VN with no choice / branching paths aren't really exciting. I think Anim and their 3-way system spoiled me in terms of complexity in VNs.

There were a few RPGMaker MV games, but they pretty much acted like VNs where it's linear and you just go along for the ride. What happened to games that takes advantage of the medium? Anything to look forward to for the rest of 2020?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Juninpachi View Post
    For some reason it says the file is corrupted, any ideas?

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Juninpachi View Post
    Thanks for going all the way to do this ^^b, but the file seems to be damaged. Thinking about it now, there's possibility the file from rapidgator doesn't even work and was probably a bait from the site I took it from. Unfortunately, that was the only working link I found of the game, ahh, that sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    Anyone find themselves not satisfied with many NTR games recently? I haven't found anything genuinely great. There were some VNs out there, but IMO, VN with no choice / branching paths aren't really exciting. I think Anim and their 3-way system spoiled me in terms of complexity in VNs.

There were a few RPGMaker MV games, but they pretty much acted like VNs where it's linear and you just go along for the ride. What happened to games that takes advantage of the medium? Anything to look forward to for the rest of 2020?
    I don't think there's anything more we can look forward to in 2020 as we're 1-2 months away from 2021 xD. Other than that, I'm not sure about the satisfaction (as I can't exactly describe my own satisfaction of things, maybe it's because I'm kinda dead inside and pretty much feel the same way for all stuff that I at least find good lol) but, if it comes to story dynamism through the combination of multiple choices then the game I'm most looking forward to is "Nymphomania Priestess"(still in development). It doesn't have much content atm, but judging from the mechanics Technobrake has planted in so far, the game looks quite promising. On top of being able to control the outcome, either be the one getting NTR'd (Netorare/Netorase) or the one NTR'ing (Netori, dang I can't wait to NTR that hot thicc elf Iris from Leon), or the two at the same time, it even lets you choose which path (Evil, Neutral or Good) you'll take based on multiple choices you make, and recruitable companions you'll be able to hire in your party will depend on said path.
    "Nymphomania Priestess" is certainly aiming high with an ambitious objective, although due to its high potential, unless there's a group team working on it (as of now, Technobrake is still solo developping the game), this game may take at least 2 years (or at least late 2022) for it to reach the content and quality it should have following the aforementioned mechanics and story dynamism before reaching completion. That being said, I pray and hope for the best outcome regarding the game's development.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Thanks for going all the way to do this ^^b, but the file seems to be damaged. Thinking about it now, there's possibility the file from rapidgator doesn't even work and was probably a bait from the site I took it from. Unfortunately, that was the only working link I found of the game, ahh, that sucks...
    Sorry! I should've checked it before re-uploading it to MEGA... I tried re-downloading the RG one again to make sure it was broken, and sure enough, the file was corrupted...

Good news though! I decided to purchase it. I extracted and tested it already, so it should be fine. Enjoy!

夫婦交換 Marital Exchange
    MEGA:
    Rapidgator (FREE!):
    Edited: Added a some info links and title just in case someone didn't know what the download was for...
    Last edited by Juninpachi; October 19th, 2020 at 03:56 PM.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Juninpachi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:

Thanks @Juninpachi

Now anyone can figure out on hooking this game ? Textractor seems failed to do it.

Thread Information