Page 2141 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 1141164120412091213121392140214121422143 ... LastLast
Results 21,401 to 21,410 of 21464
Like Tree9265Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Light316 View Post
    What's next for Anim swinging title ?

Wife swapping (3 times)
    Mother swapping (2 times)
    Girlfriend swapping

Sister swapping ??
    Family swapping ??( Mother X Son Father X daughter)
    Grandmother swapping ???

If they're tired making this swapping genre maybe they should make another Tsuma no Biniku or completely new NTR setting that they don't try yet. Damn it, all Anim production value should focus on Team MM only so that we can get like 2 games per year. Their other brands really suck.
    I guess it'll be another solo heroine next, while have to wait another 2 pure game from anim before MM turn again (perhaps)

Quote Originally Posted by Budrion View Post
    It seems like VENUS dev Nao is enjoying doing some sort of "collab" between his works, with Chise going to Anoyama and now the characters from "ごめんね。私、名前も知らないおじさんと" playing a role in his new game. I remember there was some sort of easter-egg with one of the girl of Utakata no Tsubomi in the Komarisou-series too.
    That's why i wanna to see how Aya gonna fit the role in this game

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveYour first Group25000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    SOTM #11 WinnerSOTM #15 WinnerSOTM #17 Winner

Finished OreKanoTaninbou last night.

Spoiler: My thought 
    It was great but it feels too short for me. We only get 2 major routes, vanilla swapping and full netorase with a bit of NTR on it. The only bad end was that closet scene which is quite hot. The vanilla swapping was okay but almost 80% of the entire scenes is just overflow with swapping act (not complaining since the title say so). It was lack of drama, mystery, even an actual NTR routes or at least cheating.

Ayase is without a doubt my most favorite character, she is attractive, lewd, pervert, and doesn't think twice to pursue her immoral thoughts, also she has that kind of naughty aura on her. 10/10 design. As for her voice actor, hands down for Hanazawa Sakura, her voice was legit.
    Rintaro, although his figure is bland, choosing him as the alpha chad with a long cock feature was a good idea. I'm bored with handsome, tanned, muscular chad anyway, so that will do. 7/10 design. Noa, cute sexy gyaru, but yeah she lacks of character. I agree that she needs more focus. 8/10 design. Kazuto, the beta cuck with fat cock, nothing much to say about him despite being MC. 7/10 design.

One of my favorite scenes was when they swapping in separated room where Ayase and Rintaro have sex, after that she decides to extend the time. This one should be the best way to set a proper cheating act like bareback sex and creampie which i hope but it didn't happen sadly. The other one if i could say is the lewdest part of this game was of course Ayase's POV of the entire swapping scenes, it's pure of lewdness.

The animation and CG was dope, it has more variation, but some CG with the same pose were used repeatedly in one or two scenes, perfectly fine tho.

Overall this game is great. If you do like vanilla swapping or netorase with intense tease here and there. I do highly recommend this game. If you are fan of hard NTR, you will not like this. It's full of pure consent swapping with a bit of NTR tease.

I do hope this game would get a sequel someday. Because i'm hard netorase fan, my score for OreKanoTaninbou is 9/10.

Is this game overhyped? Yes, it was. But don't get me wrong. This game is one of the best swapping game ever made. It's definitely worth to try.
    Budrion, Klein024 and Namkapple like this.

Bar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

About next TeamMM game, most likely We'll see next year.
    I hope for classic NTR with MILF heroine, but also wouldn't mind Imouto NTR.
    Since i discovered Toaru Hahaoya, shota-netori looks like character I would love to see in TeamMM game. Boku Mama x Tomo doesn't count for obvious reason.
    After all, I will be satisfied, as long as the new game will be NTR (no netorase, no netori, no swapping) and it won't be Homestay 3.
    Keeping fingers crossed for their next title, Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou was without a doubt, the biggest disappointment I have ever experienced when it comes to VN's.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Re: The new venus game - there was a new update and it looks like it'll definitely come out sometime later this month. So some good news!

As for the story,
    **Hidden Content: Like to see the content**

In a slightly unrelated topic - I've been looking for some other 'corruption'-type games and finally played Ai-shimai 4, which has some light netori/netorase aspects. The story itself is meh but the characters and the dialogue is great - pretty hilarious, in fact. If folks have other recommendations in the same vein I'd be interested in checking it out since I seem to be running out of decent NTR games to play.
    niwaka, liloli, Fagdoodle and 25 others like this.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to woomba For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Venus update again today. He really doesnt want to say a date unless hes 1000% sure which makes sense after the delays. But its good news this time. Hes sure hell have all the materials soon unless a disaster happens. Theres a bit of a hint for the release day too since the deadline to contact nao to have your name in the credits is the 5th. Last time the deadline was exactly a week before release so maybe on the following week that ends on the 16th.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Eh, new anim is just not for me, I want pure ntr rather than watered down swapping-> ntr and even then the ntr scene is really2 short. This one is more of a swapping with bad end ntr.
    jenghee and NTRWolf like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

https://twitter.com/zigu1121/status/1289874090627481601
    Shinachiku just announced his next game will be a sequel to 'Tina: Swordswoman of the Scarlet Prison'. Feels like their art is getting better all the time.
    There wasn't any NTR in that game outside of Ehrke's little side story far as I recall, but perhaps someone with access to his Cien will know more about whether this game will anything like that. Either way, means there is always a chance 'Summer Shattering' might get a sequel in future.
    Budrion, Axioma and Klein024 like this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by woomba View Post

In a slightly unrelated topic - I've been looking for some other 'corruption'-type games and finally played Ai-shimai 4, which has some light netori/netorase aspects. The story itself is meh but the characters and the dialogue is great - pretty hilarious, in fact. If folks have other recommendations in the same vein I'd be interested in checking it out since I seem to be running out of decent NTR games to play.
    Ahh Ai Shimai IV ,truly the last of a kind that carry the spritual spirit of Elf.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

I know I said earlier that I wish ANIM would release more team mm products more often, but usually when ANIM has a release, wouldn't they already have a site launched for their next project?

Obviously it's due to the times, but that just means...a much more longer wait for the next team mm

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveYour first Group25000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    SOTM #11 WinnerSOTM #15 WinnerSOTM #17 Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Budrion View Post
    Do we have any information on that game yet? I feel like Mekujira titles tend to be hit or miss, since 2017 with Yuukaku ni Urareta Ore no Kanojo which was really really good i didn't enjoyed any of their works. I hope this one can get back to old good mystery NTR that was their strong point and the recent games were really lacking.
    We have nothing yet. It is said to be this year, no clue about the release date. Yeah it's about NTR mystery with crime i guess?

Thread Information