Page 2139 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 1139163920392089212921372138213921402141 ... LastLast
Results 21,381 to 21,390 of 21474
Like Tree9282Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second Class5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I just wondering, is there anyone here had Curse of Destiny from ntrbear laterst version (1.08 I believed)? Because I only can found version 1.06.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

ANIM production values always make their games so immersive to play. Love that. Their new game isnt my style (Kabetsuma is still the best swapping games to me) but it feels like a big improvement over their previous ones which imo were pretty bad beyond preferences. They always do this thing where they try to appeal to more than one fetish but Orekano has a goal it accomplishes well. Its a nice happy swapping game with some spicier moments. Meanwhile Bokumama had weird lack of focus and Homestay 2 is just a very bad comedy netorare where its neither funny nor hot since you cant take it seriously anymore. Even their 2018 game felt worse than usual. I hope this is a sign that theyre getting their shit together again. Its good when they make a game about your fetish but more important that they make good games...

Quote Originally Posted by Light316 View Post
    Now waiting for that Venus game. I don't know what twist gonna happen this time since so many potential scenario will happen. Any chance for Tsubasa and Misao's mother to involve somehow ? For some reason I believe that Kaede will join the NTR party.
      Spoiler: speculation 
    I think its a given Misaos mother will be involved. They talk a lot about her health not being good and thats a big part of the reason Misao gave up on her future, she didnt think her mom could be left alone until she got convinced. So now that shell be left alone someone might get her hands on her. Maybe the reason her health isnt good is that she overdid it in the past since Anoyama people are supposed to be sex beasts lol.

My guess for the "twist" is that Baba will be the main antagonist rather than Tomita. Hes a great villain that the original game didnt use much. Theres one scene in the prologue of the new game wher he tells Misao shes all grown up now that made me suspicious he always aimed at her. Maybe trying to get Kaede and Misao to marry wasnt just for his obsession with pure bloodline but also because he knew shed grow up hot like her mom lol.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Wow, people really make a comment regarding the new ANIM game, well i just have to wait it. But, based on the game discussion in here, i might conclude that Suzuka playing these three into her hand (while i assume that there's short POV on the heroine ) hope that i wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Light316 View Post
    Now waiting for that Venus game. I don't know what twist gonna happen this time since so many potential scenario will happen. Any chance for Tsubasa and Misao's mother to involve somehow ? For some reason I believe that Kaede will join the NTR party.
    I got a feel it'll be like Shikiyoku no Komari Sou pattern, and i do hope Kaede join in but with protag approval , i don't want tsubasa put into these things, as for Misao's mother i guess it'll be related either Tomita or Keizou with Misao join in. Keizou gonna be a bad one like Kenji on Komari Sou

But how Aya gonna comes in on the game..? it's still on my mind

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Cencourang View Post
    O yeah, this kuripicks, which game did you mean? Never heard of this game before.. Any links?
    I meant this developer https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle...d/RG11569.html
    Their games are extremely story-focused and very very filled with despair. Not for faint of heart- but they are wonderfully written as well.

Almost everyday I get reminded that one of his games has a full english(not a machine) translation. Someone spent 2 years working on a translation for guignol and then never released it- because he gave it to the dev in hopes to make it an official thing. Finished it at the start of the year so it's been 8months.... Hope it resurfaces one day.

His new game comes out VERY SOON.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by ○○○○Me View Post
    But how Aya gonna comes in on the game..? it's still on my mind
    Shes a student in the school where Icchii teaches. Im curious how she'll become involved too. Also Tsubasa shouldn't be involved unless nao adds a teaser about a third game if hes decided to make it since he gave up on the idea to make this game about two heroines.
    ○○○○Me likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Since some of you have talked about theories about the new Venus game that make me think that maybe Misao's Mom falls sick so Misao has to go back to Anoyama but Ichi has to stay in the school so he wont lost his job and thats when ntr would be starting like he can only see her on weekends or making calls between each other you know the classic and Nao is so good doing these kind of scenarios.
    About Kaede... I dont think he would have an important role rather Yukihiro perhaps because he is voiced idk.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Taninbou was good as a swapping game with some bits of netorase, I still prefer when we have a traditional netorare in the mix, but it had some funny moments and I liked Suzuka personality, she was intriguing and interesting, the "bad ending" was nice, but short. However, netorase dont do that much for me, because even with all the immersion, deep inside I now the character is "safe", by that I mean that he have her heart. It was fun and had some good teases with the netorase aspect, but I hope that we get a more tradicional netorare next year, something more like Kabe Tsuma and Tsuma Chichi.
    JokerTNTR and Neko like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Didn't check previous pages but I've got to say this new anim's game simply disappointed me, isn't bad but it feels lazy for me.

Spoiler: Kanojo Taninbou 

I wonder what did the devs have in mind when writing MC to be physically blessed but mentally castrated( a pushover)?
    Why, Anim, why? One of the selling points of swinging is the couples do enjoy when they both are together and with the other swing partner here we don't have that on MC, he can't just get the initiative.
    Then we have his girlfriend Suzuka, to be honest she would make a wonderful netorare heroine for real, but this wasn't the scenario meant to be for her so we got a pervert from the start, she doesn't shows care or remorse to what she pushes MC so she comes off as the only winner here. This is what I call lazy, they could have simply made her to be someone who progressively becomes from normal gf to pervert as the swing play escalates.

MC's friend comes off as a flesh dildo who is ju there to please Suzuka and friend's girlfriend has such a hot chara design as gyaru but again Anim fails to capitalise on that, why? Gyaru is free card that allows a writer to be bold with the characters involved if they can't do that might as well make her a typical bungaku shoujo.

I think I have only myself to blame for having too high expectations for the VN, I was expecting some bad ends like a true netorare route and a even a netori route to have MC get greedy (but didn't happen because he was written as a pushover).

Don't let this post discourage anyone from buying the game, like I said earlier, isn't bad, but as hardcore swinging fan this didn't live up to my expectations.
    Last edited by Miraluka; August 1st, 2020 at 07:28 PM.
    straight.shota and JokerTNTR like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by NTRWolf View Post
    Since some of you have talked about theories about the new Venus game that make me think that maybe Misao's Mom falls sick so Misao has to go back to Anoyama but Ichi has to stay in the school so he wont lost his job and thats when ntr would be starting like he can only see her on weekends or making calls between each other you know the classic and Nao is so good doing these kind of scenarios.
    If you look closely at some H event samples it looks like Anoyama again. Others look like the house in the city but I think youre right and its building up to something like that.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by NTRWolf View Post
    About Kaede... I dont think he would have an important role rather Yukihiro perhaps because he is voiced idk.
    Yeah, i agree with that settings, but maybe i'd like to see how kaede seeing that condition while seeing Misao back to anoyama (well, he hated his uncle too)

Just seeing on new post on Fantia Atelier Sakura and seeing this one
      Spoiler: New Illustration 

Emi doing again

Thread Information