Page 2061 of 2240 FirstFirst ... 1061156119612011205120592060206120622063207121112161 ... LastLast
Results 20,601 to 20,610 of 22391
Like Tree9984Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku View Post
    If you are a fan of Taimanin visual novels series like me , then Taimanin RPGx will disappoint you , it's free RPG , gacha , browser game , Lilith seems trying to reach the mainstream audience and make easy money ,there 2 versions Taimanin RPG and Taimanin RPGx , as I know there no sex scenes in Taimanin RPG , while Taimanin RPGx has sex scenes.
    and even in RPGx there is no canon hardcore sex scenes , no gangbang no NTR no orcs no .....etc just normal boring scenes in my opinion , yeah there is some hardcore scenes but they are just ( what if ) or something like this as I know.
    Taimanin RPG take place in another universe/dimension , they rewrite some or maybe most of the characters , for example Yukikaze as I remember is Tatsurou's childhood friend and they are in love....... , but in RPG they deleted Tatsurou ......why! , because the Protagonist of Taimanin RPG is self insert character "YOU" ( the player ) , and they want the players to imagine themselves as Yukikaze' boyfriend or make her one of his harem or something .
    I like Taimanin series because it has good story , characters , interesting world and hardcore events , so I don't like what they are doing with Taimanin RPG , I did't like TABA but at least it has some canon hardcore events .
    Lilith stopped making several visual novels a year for easy money from Taimanin RPG and previously TABA .
    http://www.dmm.com/netgame_s/taimanin_rpg/
    http://www.dmm.com/netgame_s/taimanin_rpgx/
    http://pc-play.games.dmm.co.jp/play/taimanin_rpgx/
    Thanks a lot for your answer!
    I saw the CGs (which does look amazing as always) and I thought that they seemed A LOT more light hearted than the usua, but I blamed hypnotism or something like that but... Seems like that's not the case.
    I tried playing TABA, some scenes seems to be incredible but... Man, it's just such a LAZY way to make money, it has virtually 0 gameplay, it's even hard to call that a game.
    It's also nearly impossible to get anything as F2P, it's just impressive how the game is still going on. Just shows how some people REALLY love the series.
    I got next to zero knowledge in japanese so I can't help but ask if you know of any rumors about the game being translated to english as TABA was.
    Thanks a lot again!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

So I bit the bullet and started using Textractor along with DeepL pro trial and the script a 4chan anon provided. Its amazing and I highly recommend it. I also started trying to remove the long stretches of ... ... in between moans and I found out they aren't even periods . I made a regex filter to filter out all periods and while it worked in testing on a normal string it didn't work in games. Im gonna start asking around in the textractor GitHub and hope someone has an answer if i find it I'll let you guys know.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by ChillyBop View Post
    Thanks a lot for your answer!
    I saw the CGs (which does look amazing as always) and I thought that they seemed A LOT more light hearted than the usua, but I blamed hypnotism or something like that but... Seems like that's not the case.
    I tried playing TABA, some scenes seems to be incredible but... Man, it's just such a LAZY way to make money, it has virtually 0 gameplay, it's even hard to call that a game.
    It's also nearly impossible to get anything as F2P, it's just impressive how the game is still going on. Just shows how some people REALLY love the series.
    I got next to zero knowledge in japanese so I can't help but ask if you know of any rumors about the game being translated to english as TABA was.
    Thanks a lot again!
    I don't know , but maybe Nutaku will translated after TABA !

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by meolucky View Post
    That is my most favourite doujin, but disappointed in the cast. I know this is impossible but Utsunomiya Shion is the best suitable for main girl. She looks exactly like the characters that god takeda draw. BTW, Some pictures of god's new product.
    Attachment 24593
    Attachment 24592
    Where did you find these images?

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Great, you always picked good ones, many of wich i missed xD

Have you thought about translating WN? i think i know a few that may interest you *hint*
    I don't even know what "WN" means lol
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Namkapple View Post
    Thank you so much for the help. I have three final problems if you may help.

1. how do I add more filtered words to Regex filter? is ever space between a word counted as a different word? i want to clean up the "...." and "...", etc...
    2. Also How do I substitute words for my own spelling. For example the main boy is called "sage" or "wise man" but I want it to say kenji or whoever it is you spell his name instead. The mom also being called "the edge" is bothersome.
    3. I got up to the diary part. But how to you have it translate the texts on the following page? I can only get it to translate the text on the initial front page.

Thanks
    I talked to the textractor dev he said to put [U+2026][U+2025] into regex filter for the ... ... and it worked

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

adding onto the RPGX conversation. they did add a pole on wether the community wanted one of the new girls to be NTR'd. the community voted and NTR won.

apparently this girl's scenes are NTR. since i dont play RPGX, i can't confirm.
    https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=...=aishuu_hebiko

these are her scenes
    https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=...=aishuu_hebiko
    ChillyBop likes this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dartred For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

So I bought the second game, とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~ and every so often when go to load a save I get an error and the game crashes and have to use and older save to load. Anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Namkapple View Post
    So I bought the second game, とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~ and every so often when go to load a save I get an error and the game crashes and have to use and older save to load. Anyone else run into this problem?
    Strange, I bought this game in the japanese dlsite and never had this problem, I tried to load some old saves and it worked. Did you put in somewhere in the program files? Sometimes Windows like to get picky with things there. You could try moving the file somewhere else and giving it admin rights, also, be sure to have system locale to japanese. He will "soon" make a new update in this game, maybe then this will be resolved.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by Yadoumi View Post
    I don't even know what "WN" means lol
    Web Novel, there are a lot, many have actual plots and other are plain smut (but still good), also they are free to the public so no need to buy anything......now what else can i say to sell the idea mmmmm?

Anyway i ahve 1 or 2 i tried reading myself but a real transaltion wopuld be gold, i am sure there are tohers here that know good ones, specially those that actually know a little jap
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thread Information