Page 2054 of 2239 FirstFirst ... 1054155419542004204420522053205420552056206421042154 ... LastLast
Results 20,531 to 20,540 of 22388
Like Tree9983Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

A summary of AS new wife NTR game. Sorry if its too long and for the grammar mistakes since english isn't my first language...

Intro

Couple been married for 5 year due from both father recommendation and is leading a happy married life until husband boss moved in on an apartment room next to them. They met after the couple return from their groceries shopping and chat a little wife didn't know who to react since she's awkward around guy's due to her upbringing.

One day husband has to stay at the office for the day to finish work and cannot return until tomorrow. It was this time that boss make his move, wife was napping until she heard someone outside, she open the door and found boss drunk. She then help him into his apartment room. As she was about to leave, boss stop her and rape her which she then passes out. Morning comes and she realize she's in boss apartment and ask him why he did this. Boss then reveal he has been in love with her since before she got married so he was actually furious when he heard that her marriage was decided by her father.

Part 1

Couple of day passes and boss visit her in her apartment room wanting to apologize only to rape her a 2nd time. Next day, he visit her again, while wife refuse to open the door he then threaten her and she comply. Knowing the guy want sex she put a condition to satisfy him with her hand only. This goes for several day until boss decide to fuck her but with a condom on. The next visit he keep on having sex with her. Husband was worry about his wife been feeling down the pass few day and is trying to cheer her up so he take an early leave from work more often to spend more time with her (this happen in between the hand job scene and the condom sex) until one day the couple bump into boss and husband notices wife acting uncomfortable around him. Next day he notices boss has been missing in between work hour and come to a realization. He leave work early to check on his wife and caught them having sex. Wife blame herself but husband forgave her.

Part 2

The couple return to their peaceful life and the husband relationship with the boss has now turn sour. They had sex for a long while and the wife notice the difference of the sex between her husband and the boss. Next day she met with the boss and go to a love hotel to fuck while when she's at home she acts like nothing happen. Next day, wife and boss goes out on a date eating at an expensive hotel. They then stop at a love hotel to have some fun but cut it short. Meanwhile, husband spot her when he's resting outside of the office and had a bad feeling, which he then ask her if she's been out for today and wife conforms it but she say's shes buying stuff. On next day, wife visit boss in his apartment and have sex where the boss then ask her to spend 1 day with him. Wife goes back to her apartment and ask her husband to go on an onsen trip (a lie) and he gave permission. Boss fuck her for a whole day in his apartment but husband decide to give wife a call at night to check on her and she answer it while having sex with boss. Husband suspect something and when the wife returns he want to discuss something but wife dodge the topic and decide to discuss it for tomorrow. Next day, when the husband try to discuss stuff with her she ask for a divorce saying that she's impure and shouldn't be together with him anymore and reveal that she has been cheating on him with the boss. Husband don't know what to do and decide to leave for work the next day. He then have a talk with the boss. When he return, wife and boss was waiting for him and wife decide to tell him that she's fallen in love with the boss and blame herself since she didn't know there could be different forms of love, a gentle love (husband) and a passionate love (boss) so she choose to be with the boss and ask for a divorce her.

2 choice that affect the ending (although not that much different)

ED2
    Husband didn't know how to respond and keep silent. Wife the left him to go live with the boss and say her goodbye's.

ED1 (true ending??)
    Husband say he'll love her despite of it and pisses the boss, wife however was torn but decides to go live with the boss.
    Wife side - she act like a married couple and is now living together with the boss. She would go in to husband apartment to clean and cook for him. Because she know that her husband cannot let her go, she cries because she will just make him suffer with the way she lives now and decide to leave a recording of her having lovey-dovey sex with the boss to her husband so he could let her go...
    Husband side - He rarely sees his wife nowadays but bump into her when she tries to leave his apartment, wife says she left something for him on his desk (the recording) so the husband check it and cry himself off it....
    Axioma, freeboy and straight.shota like this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ay24aim For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Its finally happened
    (C94) [Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden, Umu Rahi)] Delusion E [English] [Doujins.com]
    https://exhentai.org/s/2872970deb/1619460

Now, can I asked for a direct download link?
    Axioma likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:

Any game where the other guy fucks alot of girls? I don't like a fat guy or a married woman. I prefer a school settings tnx.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by Ligerspirit View Post
    Its finally happened
    (C94) [Sankaku Apron (Sanbun Kyoden, Umu Rahi)] Delusion E [English] [Doujins.com]
    https://exhentai.org/s/2872970deb/1619460

Now, can I asked for a direct download link?
    All the galleries can be downlaoded directly, is pretty fast (and coming from me and my shitty internet that is saying something) and i think you can even choose the resolution/size?
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ay24aim View Post
    He then have a talk with the boss. When he return, wife and boss was waiting for him and wife decide to tell him that she's fallen in love with the boss and blame herself since she didn't know there could be different forms of love, a gentle love (husband) and a passionate love (boss) so she choose to be with the boss and ask for a divorce her.

Husband say he'll love her despite of it and pisses the boss, wife however was torn but decides to go live with the boss.
    Wife side - she act like a married couple and is now living together with the boss. She would go in to husband apartment to clean and cook for him. Because she know that her husband cannot let her go, she cries because she will just make him suffer with the way she lives now and decide to leave a recording of her having lovey-dovey sex with the boss to her husband so he could let her go...
    So there is an interesting point to be made about the "passionate love" that the wife claims she has for the boss in NTR (in general) that I feel like the ending messed up and why the ending doesn't work. For starters passionate love is basically built on sex and really good sex, this is kind of the linchpin to MOST NTR stories where the wife/gf has sex with somebody else who makes her feel sex like she has never experienced. In real world terms this very much exists, where basically you meet somebody and have amazing sex, but the relationship fizzles because a relationship cannot survive on sex alone usually leads to huge differences between the couple with one of the partners cheating or them blowing up into a big fight ending is either domestic violence or more likely breakup. These types of relationships are pretty common, especially now with a lot people unable to form relationships and just tinder fuck.

From an NTR point of view/story teller I don't think this ending worked (although I did enjoy the overall game until this point) because the NTR stopped. Its not longer NTR when you've split up, yes its an end result but it feels less like NTR and more like a breakdown of the relationship especially for a marriage. This has always been one of my major issues with NTR and one reason why I've always advocated that an ending for Marina where she could leave Kenji needs to be based on a breakdown of their relationship most likely because of Kenji's insistence for her to do something she's not enjoying which would damage any relationship. Otherwise simple breaking up a marriage, leading to divorce and a broken home for their child is a LOT more complicated - its also the reason why most affairs are started by the person who was betrayed not the person who betrayed unless their relationship no longer exists beyond the platonic.

So to me for a NTR story/game to end like this feels a little unrealistic and foolish on the wives part, because it does sometimes happen in real but it always ends with the wife alone in the end because sex cannot sustain a relationship and more often then not the man usually cheats on her anyway because he grows bored of her, usually because she was meant to be just another conquest for him. Thats basically what NTR is built on, the netori guy going out for conquests - not stealing away wives or girlfriends to claim for their own.

Although come to think of it, unless the betrayed husband has an NTR fetish I'm surprised more do not end violently ESPECIALLY for Japanese stories, in a sense NTR has the trappings of so many horror movies ready to happen. After all how many wives and their lovers have met an end to betrayed husbands...come to think of it I don't think I can recall a SINGLE NTR story or manga, doujinshi ect that ends with the husband violently killing the netori guy or partner. Which makes me think then that most of them have an NTR fetish and wanted this to happen, as anger is a natural emotion for them to feel after having their heart broken.

Anyway I'm not advocating for that type of ending, rather I think the perfect NTR ending to games/stories like this is where the wife keeps cheating on her husband despite re-assurances its over because she wants both lives, the passionate sex of her lover and the loving husband.

I think more then anything with such an ending - well I don't see too many people getting a hard on for divorce and NTR is about arousal after all.
    Last edited by Tentacle Bandit; May 5th, 2020 at 01:10 PM.
    Namkapple likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by JokerTNTR View Post
    That and https://vndb.org/v10726 are the best NTR games I ever played.

Rock-bottom netorase/swinging/netorare/netori on the same visual novel is absolutely fantastic.
    Going to give this and Hitozuma Koukan Nikki a try today. I can't wait.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Namkapple View Post
    Going to give this and Hitozuma Koukan Nikki a try today. I can't wait.
    anyone know where to find Hitozuma Koukan Nikki, all the torrents i found are dead on sukebei and ggbases?

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboat View Post
    anyone know where to find Hitozuma Koukan Nikki, all the torrents i found are dead on sukebei and ggbases?
    There is one on Sukebei if you search for the title in Japanese.

Also does anyone know how to get rid of/filter out ellipses when using either ITH/ITHVR or Translator aggregator ? I find you get much more accurate translations when there are no ellipses. Especially for Yandex, but also for Google and Bing too.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboat View Post
    You can find on h-suki.

Bar
    Thanks
    Achievements:

I wasn't convinced about new ANIM.teamMM game. Schoolgirl are not my cup of tea, always highly appreciated milfs, not only because apperance, in my opinion bonds between adults just works better in NTR. I've seen few cg samples and maaaan... These girls are so fucking hot.
    I would love another Anim NTR game, but to be honest, first time ever I feel that this doesn't matter at all. Even if Ore no Kanojo would be 100% vanilla swapping, I will be satisfied.

Still fighting with engRish, usually I'm embarassed to write messages longer than few words, but while sitting in HyperTrain, I couldn't stop myself from writing my opinion.
    JokerTNTR likes this.

Thread Information