Page 1996 of 2036 FirstFirst ... 9961496189619461986199419951996199719982006 ... LastLast
Results 19,951 to 19,960 of 20354
Like Tree8590Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

This game from Studio Pork have a quite strong adultery feeling from it.

freeboy likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points3 months registered

Man, I hope Anim makes their next NTR game a sequel to Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma wa, Hoka no Otoko ni Dakareta Hanashi o Tsumugu. The main character is long overdue a proper NTR betrayal for whoring his wife out like a turd. 10/10 game but deserved at least 2 - 3 bad endings (or at least a sneaky impregnation from a stealer).

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    Just played Raiouger/ [GapTax] 爆災雷鋼ライオウガーv2.01 yesterday. Since the machine translations butching the dialogue so hard, i just delete pervious patch game, and play patch 2.01 version in Japanese. I'm more understand with Japanese text hahahaha.

So This game is RPG NTR with mecha robo theme. I kinda dissapointed at first when i heard main couples relationship is just dating, because i prefer it married couples, but the lewd dialogue make me love it. This game start slow at first, and start getting better when heroine fallen. We get many netori guys, but only 4 men for main story. Lewd scenes different for every main men. I love blonde guy and AV director story for this game. I love AV scene for this game, but i think it will be better if they didn't randomize the AV progressing scene, like after fitness scene they continue with fitness AV scenes, not continue with different AV scenes. Also, they should add heroine AV watching scene from protagonist POV.

The updates add some new scenes, and glad they add protagonist watching his GF AV scene. This updates also add more costumes for heroines. Orgy party in front of sleeping protagonist added in the new patch, and i love this scene. I hope they give another update, and hopefully more AV scenes. Hopefully Gaptax will make NTR AV MILF RPG in the future.
    I loved Raiouger because it surprisingly exploited mystery!
    Only problem I had at the time is that if you play a mystery route without seeing the girl scenes, the stats don't change for her, which is sad, since it's such a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    https://exhentai.org/g/1574011/88b5bf75e2/ good stuff, sadly is part 2...can anyone downlaod it just in case its erased? i am paranoid since part 1 isn't translated aparently....
    "If your wondering why I didn't translate the 1st chapter first, the answer is simple. I'm an idiot and didn't know this was the 2nd chapter until I was about half way done and by that point it was to late. Rest assured that I'm currently working on the 1st chapter."

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Randomly learned that Push Publication/MiKandi Japan are attempting to release uncensored LINDA Project NTR stuff again in English

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-localization/

Already 1/2 way to the goal with 25 days left which so far looks encouraging.

They previously tried last year but got screwed over by apparently violating Kickstarter's rules or something so the campaign was suspended and then moved to indiegogo with less success.

Hopefully things will go more smoothly and it will get funded this time. I'm honestly surprised they decided to give it another chance (more prepared, lessons learned) or LINDA is too big of a name to turn down.
    stupid_army likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by mrecchiman View Post
    Randomly learned that Push Publication/MiKandi Japan are attempting to release uncensored LINDA Project NTR stuff again in English

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-localization/

Already 1/2 way to the goal with 25 days left which so far looks encouraging.

They previously tried last year but got screwed over by apparently violating Kickstarter's rules or something so the campaign was suspended and then moved to indiegogo with less success.

Hopefully things will go more smoothly and it will get funded this time. I'm honestly surprised they decided to give it another chance (more prepared, lessons learned) or LINDA is too big of a name to turn down.
    I am a little anry at push with how they treated their ntr novel, i bought volume 2 just to support them but then they make a dick move and starter releasing volume 3 per chapter and only pateon i think?, for that matter what the hell happened to When Days Rewind?
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

I am a little anry at push with how they treated their ntr novel, i bought volume 2 just to support them but then they make a dick move and starter releasing volume 3 per chapter and only pateon i think?, for that matter what the hell happened to When Days Rewind?
    Same. I bought the original volume when they first started out despite the, honestly, pretty poor quality to support the idea of more original English-language NTR works. Essentially Push Publication or whatever they're called now ended up the same as most enterprises like this, they got greedy. They've launched dozens of kickstarters, most of which they don't complete for one reason or another, pulled their patreon entirely because it wasn't earning enough money, while constantly shilling their merchandise and half-finished projects.
    When Days Rewind was their original project that they started four years ago, and is still not only unfinished but likely never will be because they ended up gutting their patreon (which they had paywalled it behind) entirely anyway. I wouldn't recommend anyone contribute to any of their projects, and just wait and see if/when they actually have a product you can buy.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Quote Originally Posted by jackbw0890 View Post
    I wish I could recommend you anything resembling those, but sadly, I'm on the same boat as you.

I just wanted to say that you hit the nail on the head regarding what makes Aiue oka's works so good. Seeing how netori dudes in a vast majority of NTR works are just sex robots with unlimited battery really peevs me off. In contrast, Saimin Seishido is centered so much around the pleasure of both participants. And equally likeable are how the hypnosis trope isn't overdone, the contrast between hot girls & the fatty, and the NTRer being polite but cunning instead of rude brute.

I could link a couple of works that are NTR but romance-y, but none based on hypnosis. So the search continues...
    Oh! please do. Like I said I'm not really into hypnosis, what I liked was all the other things I described. I'm kind of interested in that romance-y NTR, I love Rascou's games after all and he kind of does that.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

I tried the trial for https://vndb.org/v26949. It looks really well done and polished for a visual novel but I fear that nothing will be able to hook into it for machine translation...

Thanks
    Achievements:

P340 ・ Ryuuta , though it's actually netorase. One brother (guy with glasses) asks the other to exchange places with him in order to rekindle his marriage, because they look similar. And is really swapping, as he's doing the same with his brother's wife (last page).
    freeboy likes this.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to huntethan2 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information