Page 1995 of 2028 FirstFirst ... 9951495189519451985199319941995199619972005 ... LastLast
Results 19,941 to 19,950 of 20271
Like Tree8576Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arm90 View Post
    I preach her for years now, that this game will be glorious. All the right ingredients are put together. This will be a feast!
    Yes, i will see if i can play it for real (the trial) so when the game comes out i can jump to the good stuff muahahahaha
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Had a lot to look forward early this year but it's all being pushed back.. Jinseis game went from Late 2019- to february- and now he is speculating March.. The translator of Kuripicks last game said they would likely be finished at the end of last year- then postponed the release for 2 weeks and then gave the translation to the Dev and that was over a month ago and no news since then other than the translator saying they would release it themselves if the Dev takes an unreasonably long time to release. There's no reason for that delay and the translation has been done and editted for over a month..

Looks like a lot of final postponements are ending in April though- I think that will be the biggest month of this year for NTR games- with AVANTGARDEs game possibly coming out then- TECHNOBRAKEs likely coming out then and Shinachiku castellas likely coming out then as well. Thought i'd have some timekillers to play while waiting for it though and dates just keep being moved!... Well- I hope jinsei tsuukoudome delivers on a toptier game again. Judging by what little CGs seen- doesn't look like Netoris guys dick is as big as it was in Honto no Kimochi- and judging by what others have said- protag takes heroines virginity?. Seems like the reverse of Honto no Kimochi in that aspect- but if done well can be even better. Here's hoping there's no more delays and we get some games soon!..

Thanks
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Is there any VN or manga similar to this one?
    Virgin Girlfriend + Consensual Defloration by Others for some money or some agreement or some fun.

https://vndb.org/c29438

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    If someone can recommend me something similar (specially a VN or a game) I would appreciate it a lot.
    I wish I could recommend you anything resembling those, but sadly, I'm on the same boat as you.

I just wanted to say that you hit the nail on the head regarding what makes Aiue oka's works so good. Seeing how netori dudes in a vast majority of NTR works are just sex robots with unlimited battery really peevs me off. In contrast, Saimin Seishido is centered so much around the pleasure of both participants. And equally likeable are how the hypnosis trope isn't overdone, the contrast between hot girls & the fatty, and the NTRer being polite but cunning instead of rude brute.

I could link a couple of works that are NTR but romance-y, but none based on hypnosis. So the search continues...
    straight.shota likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    Had a lot to look forward early this year but it's all being pushed back.. Jinseis game went from Late 2019- to february- and now he is speculating March.. The translator of Kuripicks last game said they would likely be finished at the end of last year- then postponed the release for 2 weeks and then gave the translation to the Dev and that was over a month ago and no news since then other than the translator saying they would release it themselves if the Dev takes an unreasonably long time to release. There's no reason for that delay and the translation has been done and editted for over a month..

Looks like a lot of final postponements are ending in April though- I think that will be the biggest month of this year for NTR games- with AVANTGARDEs game possibly coming out then- TECHNOBRAKEs likely coming out then and Shinachiku castellas likely coming out then as well. Thought i'd have some timekillers to play while waiting for it though and dates just keep being moved!... Well- I hope jinsei tsuukoudome delivers on a toptier game again. Judging by what little CGs seen- doesn't look like Netoris guys dick is as big as it was in Honto no Kimochi- and judging by what others have said- protag takes heroines virginity?. Seems like the reverse of Honto no Kimochi in that aspect- but if done well can be even better. Here's hoping there's no more delays and we get some games soon!..
    I actually belive Jinsei will release the game soon, mostly because they updated the trial and it seens pretty solid.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    Had a lot to look forward early this year but it's all being pushed back... Here's hoping there's no more delays and we get some games soon!
    April certainly seems the month to look out for with some big releases expected, but before that the last week of March also looks to be a busy one for NTR. I've currently got an eye on no less than five (possibly) relevant games all releasing on the exact same day!

https://vndb.org/v27781 and https://vndb.org/v27829 are looking like your standard, enjoyable, fare for NTR eroge. I quite like the character designs in the former, and the fact that the latter lets you rename the major characters is an interesting gimmick.
    https://vndb.org/v27170 and https://vndb.org/v26949 meanwhile are those sort of games where the NTR usually comes about through bad endings or losing battles. The latter is particulary interesting as from what I've read the Jinki series has been chiefly vanilla in the past; the fact that the devs tweeted a new CG where all the heroines are being gangbanged by other men (on Valentine's Day of all times!) might seem to suggest an attempt to cater towards NTR and bad-end fans. It remains to be seen how relevant either game will actually be to the fetish, but personally I somewhat enjoy these sorts of games where the NTR is optional with the vanilla, as it can really make it hit that much harder.
    And lastly, while I usually avoid Netori completely, https://vndb.org/v27387 appears quite unique in that you'll be playing a male teacher attempting to get between, and ruin, a pair of lesbian relationships. Something to bring out the inner sadist in all of us.

Nothing anywhere near as amazing as the sort of heavy-hitters looking to release in April it's fair to say (My body likely won't survive Jinsei and Shinachiku in quick succession) but a number interesting titles that might be of interest nevertheless. It's certainly a front-loaded year either way.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Just played Raiouger/ [GapTax] 爆災雷鋼ライオウガーv2.01 yesterday. Since the machine translations butching the dialogue so hard, i just delete pervious patch game, and play patch 2.01 version in Japanese. I'm more understand with Japanese text hahahaha.

So This game is RPG NTR with mecha robo theme. I kinda dissapointed at first when i heard main couples relationship is just dating, because i prefer it married couples, but the lewd dialogue make me love it. This game start slow at first, and start getting better when heroine fallen. We get many netori guys, but only 4 men for main story. Lewd scenes different for every main men. I love blonde guy and AV director story for this game. I love AV scene for this game, but i think it will be better if they didn't randomize the AV progressing scene, like after fitness scene they continue with fitness AV scenes, not continue with different AV scenes. Also, they should add heroine AV watching scene from protagonist POV.

The updates add some new scenes, and glad they add protagonist watching his GF AV scene. This updates also add more costumes for heroines. Orgy party in front of sleeping protagonist added in the new patch, and i love this scene. I hope they give another update, and hopefully more AV scenes. Hopefully Gaptax will make NTR AV MILF RPG in the future.
    Animefan_09 and JokerTNTR like this.
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    Just played Raiouger/ [GapTax] 爆災雷鋼ライオウガーv2.01 yesterday. Since the machine translations butching the dialogue so hard, i just delete pervious patch game, and play patch 2.01 version in Japanese. I'm more understand with Japanese text hahahaha.
    Yeah, it's a great little game but the update was pretty small. What I enjoyed most was how the protagonist as well as every NPC had sexual stats with Asuka; and starting the game only to find a NPC who had already jerked off thinking about her countless times was pretty hot. But the absolutely best part were those incredible implied NTR scenes using the menu screen, especially how they start out as a useful feature in guiding you through the levels, only for Asuka to become distracted to the point where she won't even bother helping you anymore; checking in only to get a blank image and her moaning was super hot, I would've loved for it to be the main focus of the game.
    I think GapTax is working on some futa game right now, hopefully they'll go back to NTR in future.
    stupid_army, Redorc and JokerTNTR like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Anyone managed to play Survive 3? I liked the first two entries in the series but the third one seems to have a bug right at the start that freezes the game mid-dialog. I figured if there was a place where people might know about it it would be in this thread.

While at it, does anyone knows where to find Team Niimii's CONFUSIONWORLD? It's a fairly old game and all torrents I can find have no seeders.

Thanks
    Achievements:

https://exhentai.org/g/1574011/88b5bf75e2/ good stuff, sadly is part 2...can anyone downlaod it just in case its erased? i am paranoid since part 1 isn't translated aparently....
    Ignore This Signature
    Steven Erikson

Thread Information