Page 1975 of 1997 FirstFirst ... 9751475187519251965197319741975197619771985 ... LastLast
Results 19,741 to 19,750 of 19963
Like Tree8403Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announ.../RJ275792.html

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78969337

第六花壇 finally put out a dlsite page for this- Looks like it might actually come out.
    Looking great! This may be a good chance to ask about the works of this circle (Dairoku Kadan), as I haven't had the time yet to really delve into them.

Are they all set in the same continuity and hence need to be read in order? Asking because his work is split between doujins, CG series and now a second game, but apparently they all share the same characters.

Also, is the original "fall" of the girl displayed in any of those? Because going by age the older one should be this doujin: 少年勇者ケン ~ケンの秘密特訓の巻~ but from what I remember the netori guy has already completed the deed before that one, right?

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by huntethan2 View Post
    Also, is the original "fall" of the girl displayed in any of those? Because going by age the older one should be this doujin: 少年勇者ケン ~ケンの秘密特訓の巻~ but from what I remember the netori guy has already completed the deed before that one, right?
    I'm pretty sure the game is a different setting-however there is also a lot of supernatural things involved and I haven't completed entire trial myself either.. Can at least say that at the start of the trial that none of the 3 heroines has had sex with the village chief. But that changes very quickly... and as far as supernatural things- Chief gets possessed by an ancient ghost that might be related to a prophecy and MC is given a power by faeries to see into the past- which doesn't seem to work out for him because it seems so real that he confuses the location of where characters are when he has visions of things that happened literally minutes ago.- There's a lot of comedy to it and I suppose it's meant to be a more lighthearted feel than most NTR.. ?-.. Can only say to play it yourself- it's a really long demo- as long as some games with just as much content<.<... So high hopes for a big game with lots of scenes when it's out.

I don't know anything about their doujins- just going by what the game lets you know.
    huntethan2 and Animefan_09 like this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:

Well I am your guignol translator finally reappeared he has been talking to creator and is going to release officially on dlsite. There goes my chance at playing as dlsite hates my credit cards I hope he can get on mangagamer.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by maddogrd View Post
    Well I am your guignol translator finally reappeared he has been talking to creator and is going to release officially on dlsite. There goes my chance at playing as dlsite hates my credit cards I hope he can get on mangagamer.
    Exactly this-... I can't buy anything from dlsite. For the most part I use DMM points I get with paypal to purchase things.. It's pretty inconvenient. I really want to play it with a professional translation though... Even better if it somehow finds itself uncensored- that's be insane.. But pretty unlikely given how it's a loli game that is pressing a lot of boundaries as is..

But I would like to replay it with the translation- so hopefully if the translator screws us out of things by putting it exclusively on dlsite- someone who CAN buy from dlsite can share it for us.. Hell- i'd even throw someone some paypal cash if send it to me under the table.. Definitely not a problem with payment- just card hating certain sites.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    Exactly this-... I can't buy anything from dlsite. For the most part I use DMM points I get with paypal to purchase things.. It's pretty inconvenient. I really want to play it with a professional translation though... Even better if it somehow finds itself uncensored- that's be insane.. But pretty unlikely given how it's a loli game that is pressing a lot of boundaries as is..

But I would like to replay it with the translation- so hopefully if the translator screws us out of things by putting it exclusively on dlsite- someone who CAN buy from dlsite can share it for us.. Hell- i'd even throw someone some paypal cash if send it to me under the table.. Definitely not a problem with payment- just card hating certain sites.
    I know what you mean I want buy it but dlsite doesn't accept any of my credit cards and can't use paypal to pay for it so all out of options wish dlsite would fix their systems so every card works.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

Hi guys,

Waffle announcend a new ntr game. From what i understand, this is actually a game that has 3 complete seperate ntr stories.
    Art is nice and production value will be very good as always with Waffle. Lets hope that at least one of the stories can deliver something decent.

http://www.waffle1999.com/game/87shiranuma/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Arm90 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Arm90 View Post
    Hi guys,

Waffle announcend a new ntr game. From what i understand, this is actually a game that has 3 complete seperate ntr stories.
    Art is nice and production value will be very good as always with Waffle. Lets hope that at least one of the stories can deliver something decent.

Im so hyped about this one, specially the teacher/nurse (?) route, hopefully they deliver.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

Oh, i actually have question also related to Waffle. They releasing this month a "special edition" for Koukan no Toriko-tachi:https://vndb.org/v19220

Does anyone know if they adding the Privilege DLCs into these versions? I have seen that they sometimes rerelase these games als "special editions". Maybe some of you know more about this or tested one of the past rereleases.
    Because this is one of the games, where the DLC was never put anywhere online. It is still a missing part which i regret that i could not get my hands on.
    Thx.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:

Hi guys,

Good news, their recent game is quite ok.

I wondered if Summer☆Salt sequel gonna happen soon

It probably will be one of the strongest NTR title ever with such a build up from the prequel. I might be wrong then but the NTR was quite strong from the prequel even though MC and the heroine doesn't even have a proper relationship.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Oh, i actually have question also related to Waffle. They releasing this month a "special edition" for Koukan no Toriko-tachi:https://vndb.org/v19220

Does anyone know if they adding the Privilege DLCs into these versions? I have seen that they sometimes rerelase these games als "special editions". Maybe some of you know more about this or tested one of the past rereleases.
    Because this is one of the games, where the DLC was never put anywhere online. It is still a missing part which i regret that i could not get my hands on.
    Thx.
    I am extremely curious as well as Koukan no Toriko-tachi is my all-time favorite NTR and those missing DLCs (which can only be purchased via a convulated method of buying and redeeming mail order Waffle points) have been a thorn since release. It is crazy that the only way to buy Waffle download codes is by having them physically ship you a download card without an email code option available.

As for this new special edition, neither Waffle's blog, twitter, homepage or retailers' sites say what the difference is between the regular and special edition. A Japanese twitter user asked too but got no reply. It really looks like it might just be a simple cost reduction from 6000 to 3000 yen, even if common sense says "special edition" should include DLCs ...

Looking down Waffle's twitter, I see Waffle issued an apology about a different special edition game (the housewife one), saying sorry that the game's mail order DLCs cannot be redeemed for their new special edition. This sadly implies that Waffle special editions must not come with DLCs.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kapyme For This Useful Post:

Thread Information