Page 1953 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 9531453185319031943195119521953195419551963 ... LastLast
Results 19,521 to 19,530 of 19778
Like Tree8303Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #19521
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Points: 3,248, Level: 35
    Points: 3,248, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Anyone from EU here?
    I'll be spending some months on France and I would like to know if it's ok to download torrents from anime-sharing without a VPN or if I should start to use one.
    I've heard of people on EU getting bills for downloading torrents from series and movies and I wonder if this also applies to this kind of content or any content at all.

  2. #19522
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 23 Times in 17 Posts
    Points: 6,156, Level: 51
    Points: 6,156, Level: 51
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran7 days registered5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillyBop View Post
    Anyone from EU here?
    I'll be spending some months on France and I would like to know if it's ok to download torrents from anime-sharing without a VPN or if I should start to use one.
    I've heard of people on EU getting bills for downloading torrents from series and movies and I wonder if this also applies to this kind of content or any content at all.
    In France you won't have any problem downloading torrents from anime-sharing. Even for series and movies you're safe since you won't download french content or on websites used by French so you won't download something they are monitoring. Even if you were, you would maybe but unlikely receive a warning first to tell you 'hey, you're doing something bad and illegal so stop or you'll have some problems' and only after, if you continue, you will maybe get a fine but that would make you one of the rare person who got one. I mean, the 'new' system to punish people who download illegally exists since 10 years and if they sent millions of warnings, only 101 persons got a fine (it's a number from 2018, so maybe 110 or 120 now) and none of them got the biggest one (1500€ so around 1650$) and the average is 300€ so 330$. It's more symbolic than anything else and most of French think of it as a joke that uses taxpayers' money for nothing.

    So, don't worry, you're fine

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lianai For This Useful Post:


  4. #19523
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 157 Times in 96 Posts
    Points: 7,233, Level: 56
    Points: 7,233, Level: 56
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LonerPrime View Post
    Visual Novel Reader here. It's funky these days as you have to disable bing as default translator to google, but it gets the job done. I'm specially biased to it because of its "text to voice" feature.
    You can combine Visual Novel Reader with Atlas and it is pretty good. I have some problem with VNR in Window 10. Last time it run well with my old Window 10. But after reinstall Window 10, everything go wrong.

  5. #19524
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 27 Times in 20 Posts
    Points: 3,241, Level: 35
    Points: 3,241, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Atlas vs LEC ?

  6. #19525
    Senior Member Alchemist of Atlas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Age
    33
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 70 Times in 56 Posts
    Points: 5,770, Level: 49
    Points: 5,770, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Yadoumi View Post
    Because it's not even ntr, just a girl fucking her 20 classmates before the school year ends.

    Honestly, it looks more like an Appetite kind of game, could be good for a sub-brand but not for the main brand, but since they don't have sub-brands anymore....
    Eh. It just means they won't do just ntr... though AS reaching Appetite levels is worrysome.
    Ignore This Signature
    What are you looking at?
    [IMG]http://i.**********/11bGz2N.png[/IMG]

  7. #19526
    EroGamer Extraordinaire~ LonerPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    696
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 162 Times in 126 Posts
    Points: 8,443, Level: 61
    Points: 8,443, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second ClassThree Friends5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwings View Post
    You can combine Visual Novel Reader with Atlas and it is pretty good. I have some problem with VNR in Window 10. Last time it run well with my old Window 10. But after reinstall Window 10, everything go wrong.
    Sadly Atlas lags behind Google Translate now. The only advantage it has is the quick translation reaction but if you compare the MTL quality it's night and day. Then again Atlas is still stuck on 14 like it was back in 2009. That's a 10 year gap where Google has picked up a lot of slack. We need a better offline alternative that is more updated. Even I wonder if LEC is any good or not.
    Ignore This Signature

  8. #19527
    Senior Member unknowntosociety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 77 Times in 48 Posts
    Points: 2,585, Level: 30
    Points: 2,585, Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LonerPrime View Post
    Sadly Atlas lags behind Google Translate now. The only advantage it has is the quick translation reaction but if you compare the MTL quality it's night and day. Then again Atlas is still stuck on 14 like it was back in 2009. That's a 10 year gap where Google has picked up a lot of slack. We need a better offline alternative that is more updated. Even I wonder if LEC is any good or not.
    Yeah it really sucks that nowadays Google will auto-block you from using their translator after like 20-30 minutes if you use it too frequently. Sure you can bypass it with a VPN but that's not practical and very annoying.

    The only real solution, as the VN purists/elitists would say, is to learn Japanese.

  9. #19528
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
    Points: 5,991, Level: 50
    Points: 5,991, Level: 50
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Is there anything similar to this?

    https://nhentai.net/g/291396/36/

    A bad guy do fake lover game then sole the girl out.

  10. #19529
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Points: 3,248, Level: 35
    Points: 3,248, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lianai View Post
    In France you won't have any problem downloading torrents from anime-sharing. Even for series and movies you're safe since you won't download french content or on websites used by French so you won't download something they are monitoring. Even if you were, you would maybe but unlikely receive a warning first to tell you 'hey, you're doing something bad and illegal so stop or you'll have some problems' and only after, if you continue, you will maybe get a fine but that would make you one of the rare person who got one. I mean, the 'new' system to punish people who download illegally exists since 10 years and if they sent millions of warnings, only 101 persons got a fine (it's a number from 2018, so maybe 110 or 120 now) and none of them got the biggest one (1500€ so around 1650$) and the average is 300€ so 330$. It's more symbolic than anything else and most of French think of it as a joke that uses taxpayers' money for nothing.

    So, don't worry, you're fine
    Thanks for the answer, I feel relieved now!

  11. #19530
    Ntr X Oyakodon lover Light316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 46 Times in 15 Posts
    Points: 2,265, Level: 28
    Points: 2,265, Level: 28
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    What is the most fappable NTR game that you guys ever played?. Game that so hot that you would came back to fap even after a while you finished that game. If I want to make a list, all top 10 will be filled with Anim and Heiantei game.
    tropomien and INNocence like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 48 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 41 guests)

  1. 07kamiya,
  2. atbavosam,
  3. FuhrerKing,
  4. iuren,
  5. kiinggame643,
  6. Lianai

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
  2. Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 01:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 05:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •