Page 1950 of 1981 FirstFirst ... 9501450185019001940194819491950195119521960 ... LastLast
Results 19,491 to 19,500 of 19803
Like Tree8312Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

EroGamer Extraordinaire~ LonerPrime's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second ClassThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Mmmm, interesting:

Upcoming Jinsei game is cosplay themed. Think it would be filled with Netorare "EXPLOSION". Maybe losing your girl(pun intended) at the comicon?

@stupid_army; Sure dude. Btw, what doujin is this? Can you gimme the name?
    Last edited by LonerPrime; December 10th, 2019 at 02:39 PM.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    What is the premise here? for that matter what is the game? i totally forgot about it
    Maybe this one? idk

風雷戦姫 神夢
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1065740

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by LonerPrime View Post

Upcoming Jinsei game is cosplay themed. Think it would be filled with Netorare "EXPLOSION". Maybe losing your girl(pun intended) at the comicon?
    This one has been a bit of a mess in development. Was meant to be just cg but everyone complained so they decided to make it a game but they were still worried about the amount of content. Then everyone found out it might not even be NTR. If you look through all other upcoming games for them they are labelled as NTR but not that one. I can't 100% say it isn't since all the CG and is with the blonde guy and there is apparently another character (MC?) in the game but no real story details have been released like most of the games they are "working" on. Could just be more netori or focused on the girl though. It was supposed to be already out this year as cg but got pushed back.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to delicious27 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by delicious27 View Post
    -SNIP-
    Interesting. For something that still is in heavy discussion and vagueness, VNDB already went ahead and assigned detailed tags to it:

I wonder if it's the fans that got ahead of themselves and added those or did someone actually get an insider scoop of what the game is about and what kind of NTR/ERO scenes it will feature.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by LonerPrime View Post
    Interesting. For something that still is in heavy discussion and vagueness, VNDB already went ahead and assigned detailed tags to it:
    Okay so I didn't want to go giving out a tonne of false information so I went back through Jinsei's old blog posts to find where they talked about this game and the story. My Japanese isn't amazing so take all this with a grain of salt.

There isn't much talk of actual story and relationships between characters. Mainly just some scene stuff and a little bit about the blonde guy comparing him to previous games bad boys. Says his personality is closest to the one from kimi no omoi. Makes it definitely seem more NTR but still no mention of it. There is also a bit of talk about writing certain things from the girls perspective and that's difficulties but there is usually heroine pov in their games so this is understandable. When talking about looking for a voice actor they mentioned it being difficult for NTR games in general. The story seems to have been changed a lot in production due to the move from CG to full game as well. My main guess is that is "NTR" but more from the heroine's pov or netori pov. Sorry if I'm wrong about any of this but I remembered this thread being in an uproar earlier this year when everyone though it might not be NTR. Hopefully this one isn't too far away though since it is apparently shorter than their other games and was pretty deep into production (organising a voice actor) before focus moved on to egao no riyuu.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    What is the premise here? for that matter what is the game? i totally forgot about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitsune View Post
    Like I said, the game is Fuurai Senki Shinmu (at least that's what VNDB has the title as) and it comes out in January. I don't really know much about the series as a whole, I'll start the first two (Maimu and Tenmu) over Christmas, but it seems to be one of those series like ExS-Tia or Djibril where the protagonist ends up having to support the heroine as she fights a bunch of villains, with a mixture of vanilla, rape and NTR scenes in the process.
    The basic premise here is that the protagonist can fuse with the heroine's armor and give her the strength to fight the various demons that want to destroy humanity. With the vast majority of NTR usually being standard married/school stuff, I like it when games have more of a supernatural premise. And the variety of enemies allows for a nice breadth of scenes too, just looking at the CGs you have vanilla with the protagonist, lots of defeat rape, a shota tentacle demon, classic NTR with the wolf guy, as well as a corruption route.
    Chitsune likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

You know an NTR work is good when people go out of their way to complain about how fucked up it is in the comment sections.

For example:
    https://www.tsumino.com/entry/29969
    https://nhentai.net/g/164080/

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ265213.html shota x brocon sister NTR rpg out of nowhere just released.
    Just a slight and final update on this out-of-nowhere game. Played the trial- which is actually quite full of content- has roughly 10-15 scenes or so.- so it may be roughly 20% of the game given the 60+ scenes it boasts. It's actually interesting despite the poor quality of art. Very linear feeling- but takes place in a large neighborhood map that gets you accustomed to those living in the houses by making your first job to deliver items to each area and meet people- a job that the mother asks for help with-(mother/sister/brother living together) as this is going on- the brother(the protagonist) walks into the bath and sees his sister naked which she is completely fine with- they've lived a long time with each other and his sister is comfortable with him seeing her body. To get revenge- or for her own amusement- she uses it as an excuse to do the same to him except she hides in the corner of his room hoping she can jump out while he undresses for bed- but the brother starts masturbating instead because he got excited seeing his sisters body and the sister is taken by surprise by this and ends up just watching- snaps out when the brother says "sister.." under his breath during the event and so in the end she announces herself and relieves him with a handjob instead- days continue to pass and the sister gets more aggressive with her brocon tendencies now that she realizes her brother sees her in much of the same way- she really loves her brother and is completely fine with anything that has to do with him- including waking him up with BJ and drinking his pee and just having sex in general. There's a hole that connects their two rooms which the brother can look through- but is used as a glory hole early on- I assume the brother may see some voyeur events later in the story.

After much sex between brother and sister and meeting the important characters in the neighborhood- the mother has to go away and so leaves the older sister in charge of the house. Shortly after the mother has left- the sister gets a call from the village elder and so she and the brother go to meet him to see whats up- apparently he believes he's losing respect of those in the neighborhood and can't do all that he needs to do because he has a bad back and recent injury(which happens during an earlier story event).. And normally the mother would help with things but since she's out of town- the duty falls to the older sister. Of course everyone in the neighborhood is attracted to the sister including the village elder who during the same meeting asks for help getting some items off a high shelf as an excuse to grasp her breasts when she slips and watch her boobs jiggle.

Basically the sisters job now is to solve many problems all over the neighborhood with the people you've met prior during the neighborhood introduction. But the catch is- You're able to take control of just the brother- just the sister, or have them travel together. Different events open depending on the traveling party and it feels like many of the future NTR events will be voyeur- or without the brothers knowledge at least. So it's interesting to see from certain POVs. The trials goes up to the first couple(controlling both together) scene for every character in the village- and also a few with the brother solo- one consisting of visiting his nextdoor neighbors and friend who the sister tutors- the friend ends up coming over to their house and calling his mom with a plan to sleep over. The sister who doesn't see the friend in a sexual way and only as a small child(he is 2 years younger than the brother)- doesn't have a problem helping him take a bath. She asks if the brother would like to join as well- but he declines because the friend makes him uncomfortable. But all the brother sees later is the sister coming into his room super horny and asks him for sex- when asking where the friend went... she apparently sent him home despite the plan to have him stay over.

Other events that the sister catches herself in are magic tricks involving a curtain on stage, hypnotist, scientist who has created x-ray glasses, a new Cat cafe opening where she wears a cat costume much to her dismay and fights customers.

I've made a request for the full game over in the request section(though it's probably still pending)- but with the teasing of a male perspective hero NTR game where both characters involved love each other in that way and have many scenes before NTR is even introduced into the game- feel like it'd be interesting enough for a single playthrough. I wonder if the sister who loves her brother so much can be so far corrupted that she stops caring so much about him- and if that's the case... maybe size humiliation and such would be part of the fetishes involved. But nothings for certain- promising enough start but could fall apart in the full version who knows. But I like that there's no combat so it's just story development and quick scenes. Just my review and thoughts.

If it was on DMM I would buy it myself and share it- but I can only use paypal and dlsite doesn't allow a loophole like paypal for DMM points does.
    straight.shota and Ryogo like this.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yosef30 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    [/URL]

I mean scenes in which the heroine ends up fainting or totally wasted after the sex.
    The only one that comes to mind on the top of my head is:
    TsumaWake
    Macho
    Ignore This Signature

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LonerPrime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Sakurasakou koubou started a ci-en. https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/4513. They've been sidetracked with MMOs but their new game shouldn't be too far off.

Thread Information