Page 1934 of 1946 FirstFirst ... 9341434183418841924193219331934193519361944 ... LastLast
Results 19,331 to 19,340 of 19460
Like Tree8124Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Two of the best NTR games of all time have the word "Biniku" in the title.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by unknowntosociety View Post
    Two of the best NTR games of all time have the word "Biniku" in the title.
    Funny things is 'Biniku' translate to my language means ' my wife'. The word 'bini' is a common word for wife in my society.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    赤月赤座堂 new game will have NTR in it- just like their earlier game Devour ( https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ180575.html this here)... It's a shame that devour has no NTR tag in it and went largely unnoticed by everyone- the game was great. It has tons and tons of endings and many NTR ends as well as NTR theme throughout- yet no tag. I believe the developer likes the genre but doesn't think it's popular and tries to seperate himself from it as a marketing label. I had to directly comment on one of the articles to ask if it would have NTR themes before he confirmed it.

I'd check out Devour if people are starved for something to play- it's a bit polarizing because of the fetishes involved in it- but the art is toptier and it has a bit of everything. And a strong story with childhood friendx2 as well as a new heroine that depending on choice- protag is able to get into a relationship as well. The art shown on DLsite really does no justice to it because the game is huge and full of scenes. Dlsite claims 2000 cgs which I wouldn't doubt- but it's due for a replay. Maybe once before the new game comes out. It is getting a sequel- but the next game is unrelated.

Lots of stuff for RPGfans(thats me) coming out mainly though

Suzuyas game, Castellas game, Gyus new game, FAGS update, AVANTGARDEs game, Land cuts game, Gaptaxs update for their NTR game, Technobrakes game, kuripicks game etc-
    But most of all. For me anyway- is still ネトラレの民's. I don't know when they'll all show up but pretty sure most of them are coming before first quarter 2020- and many before the years over- so a nice christmas present.

Also can look forward to the translation of Kuripicks last game.- and Jinsei Tsuukoudomes game next month.
    IDK, I skipped through their Devour game a long time ago and there wasn't much NTR. From what I understand MC is transformed into some kind of mutant later on and fucks his girls. Other than that there are some "girl lose and then raped by monster" scenes, but there are only a few of them and the main love interest wasn't ntred at all?

Btw, Jinsei's game is probably one of the most long-awaited NTR games in recent years. From setting it seems to be similar to their Kimochi game which is one of the best in the genre as a whole.
    Redorc likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by greenlittleman View Post
    Btw, Jinsei's game is probably one of the most long-awaited NTR games in recent years. From setting it seems to be similar to their Kimochi game which is one of the best in the genre as a whole.
    What games are you talking about? Can you share the link?

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by demogeshi View Post
    What games are you talking about? Can you share the link?
    https://vndb.org/p3240 one of the best developers out there, knows his stuff and while his latest ame wasn't too ntr it was at least oriinal, wich is in his favour since it proves he likes to experiment.
    Redorc likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by greenlittleman View Post
    IDK, I skipped through their Devour game a long time ago and there wasn't much NTR. From what I understand MC is transformed into some kind of mutant later on and fucks his girls. Other than that there are some "girl lose and then raped by monster" scenes, but there are only a few of them and the main love interest wasn't ntred at all?
    You're missing entire routes then- Everyone gets their opportunity. Infact- in one of the route ends- the protags brain is put in a glass tube with liquid with only his vision and thoughts and forced to watch as his loved ones get corrupted. Including main heroine- Though by main I assume you mean the girl who is originally thought to be the main antagonist and not Nagi- who has tons of those scenes.

As for the question about finding a link- I have it but it would take me literal days and probably impossible due to failures happening often to ever upload it. My internet is so bad. >-.. Might try some things though. or leave it up overnight. But don't expect much. I believe I found my version on sukebei but it's been a long time.

Thanks
    Achievements:

You're missing entire routes then- Everyone gets their opportunity. Infact- in one of the route ends- the protags brain is put in a glass tube with liquid with only his vision and thoughts and forced to watch as his loved ones get corrupted. Including main heroine- Though by main I assume you mean the girl who is originally thought to be the main antagonist and not Nagi- who has tons of those scenes.

As for the question about finding a link- I have it but it would take me literal days and probably impossible due to failures happening often to ever upload it. My internet is so bad. >-.. Might try some things though. or leave it up overnight. But don't expect much. I believe I found my version on sukebei but it's been a long time.
    I feel your pain T.T
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

https://e-hentai.org/g/1520915/e5ad12ce3e/

tsuzura kuzukago hands down have make superb mother netorase. Fucking good.
    RavenGenobreaker likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Still waiting for Velka to add the final part of http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/h...864%5D-890550/ -

Has an NTR tag. Not expecting much- doesn't mention the tag in the synopsis.. but is a short statcheck game- so might have some slight replayability depending on how you gain stats. I'll likely type my thoughts on it if anyone else is wondering if it's worth dling.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Still waiting for Velka to add the final part of http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/h...864%5D-890550/ -

Has an NTR tag. Not expecting much- doesn't mention the tag in the synopsis.. but is a short statcheck game- so might have some slight replayability depending on how you gain stats. I'll likely type my thoughts on it if anyone else is wondering if it's worth dling.
    The evil eye intriues me but i won't hold my breath, try searching nyaa, sometimes he uplods the torrent there first, i will wait for your opinion xD

Also by the love of God (ntr God that is ) someone tell me this isn't a delay: http://blog.livedoor.jp/j_tuukoudome...076254580.html
    Ignore This Signature
    Steven Erikson

Thread Information