Page 1891 of 1898 FirstFirst ... 891139117911841188118891890189118921893 ... LastLast
Results 18,901 to 18,910 of 18972
Like Tree7806Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dartred View Post
    best NTR game for me will always be https://vndb.org/v10732 Oyako Rankan, when you lost a girl to NTR in that game, it really felt earned because it was gameplay based and not linear.

while i'm at it, what are some top NTR games that have translation patches?

VN preferred. RPGM games have too much grind to get to the right content most of the time.
    Oyako Rankan is what got me into NTR, it will always be my favorite.
    Alicesoft has a special place in my heart, but I can't describe how disapointed I was when I discovered that Haha Ranman didn't had any NTR.
    I felt betrayed,no one makes NTR like them.
    Shirka likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

man, tell me about it. That game so much opportunity to have NTR implemented, but it felt like a kick in the balls when it released and was confirmed to have no NTR.

whats worse is the rumor that there is suppose to be a NTR update for that game, but nothing has ever come of it.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Seems that Lilith is gonna release a new ntr game soon, they say that is similar to Ochiru Hitozuma, and I think it says that Frame is the writer, that's probably the reason why the new Heiantei game got delayed to January:

https://twitter.com/sasalilith/statu...20208919080960

The heroine looks amazing, and looking at her expression, I think she's gonna have a strong personality.

Please, let her be the only girl in the game so we can see a strong woman slowly falling for the ntr guy, and of course only one ntr guy, don't ruin this design with a full gangbang game or something like that...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yadoumi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Yadoumi View Post
    Seems that Lilith is gonna release a new ntr game soon, they say that is similar to Ochiru Hitozuma, and I think it says that Frame is the writer, that's probably the reason why the new Heiantei game got delayed to January:

The heroine looks amazing, and looking at her expression, I think she's gonna have a strong personality.

Please, let her be the only girl in the game so we can see a strong woman slowly falling for the ntr guy, and of course only one ntr guy, don't ruin this design with a full gangbang game or something like that...
    You just described to me the perfect NTR game. Strong heroine, one character only. Whether it is battle prowess, charisma, beauty, strength, grace, intellect, just turn that shit up to 10. Then break her down and drag her through the mud. Ugh. I need a game that does that perfectly. There's an English game called Goons gonna raid her by Architect that has some of that. (but she's still kinda naive / stupid sadly. Beauty and strength is there though)

I really just want a super strong, feminist hero that gets slowly broken. Whether it is modern woman taking place in 2019, or some other setting like fantasy. I like cocky girls too. That's always hot to break.
    tropomien and doomulol like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

First its nice to see Lilith making games again since the DMM days gone by, but I also have to admit I'm not super excited to see what this new NTR game is because ALL Lilith games follow to paths - one the girl is violated but remains strong and gangbanged to the end but of course gets off each time - which is fine in NTR but this also annoys me because strong characters like that should fight back and not just lay down for NTR gangbang. It goes against their personality type, in this case the NTR to work in my opinion it MUST be almost initiated by the girl herself. Like to me it would be if she and her husband are out, then they encounter this guy who totally leaves her speechless and fuck ready. She ends up pursuing him and making an affair out of it - a great example would be the movie Unfailthful. The key being that its the GIRL who initiates the sex but tries to hold it all together and hide it from her husband as her own little secret. But of course he finds out. Thats one way to go. Again the idea is she is the seductress but this is SO rare in japanese media because women are meant to be submissive in most hentai, especially NTR.

The other thing that happens with Lilith NTR games is the women just goes along with it, like their last game. Like it just becomes part of her sex life and goes on until she is pregnant without any real conflict.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd love to see Lilith do something different then their normal formula....honestly I'd like to see NTR do something different.
    Kaizoku and novo123 like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    You just described to me the perfect NTR game. Strong heroine, one character only. Whether it is battle prowess, charisma, beauty, strength, grace, intellect, just turn that shit up to 10. Then break her down and drag her through the mud. Ugh. I need a game that does that perfectly. There's an English game called Goons gonna raid her by Architect that has some of that. (but she's still kinda naive / stupid sadly. Beauty and strength is there though)

I really just want a super strong, feminist hero that gets slowly broken. Whether it is modern woman taking place in 2019, or some other setting like fantasy. I like cocky girls too. That's always hot to break.
    yes, yes,,totally accepted!!!!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Hell yeah, althouh it is lilith, you should resign yourself to at least 1 ganbang, maybe in a bad ending.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Black Lilith titles should be filled with rape, gangbangs, monsters&tentacles, etc, hence word BLACK in brand name. Some of their latest titles like
    Mama wa Taimanin were too vanilla, its better to leave vanilla to vanilla brands that will never produce anything else anyway

If they are making another "NTR" game its probably gonna be either netori or (mostly) female PoV like rest of their "NTR" games so I'm not expecting deep character development or serious story. But Heroine's design looks amazing and Kagami art never disappoints so I'm looking forward to it.

Also they should free ZOL from gacha prison and let him draw new games again, or bring Sian back, his Kangoku academia was surprisingly good.
    Last edited by Gnoomoos; September 11th, 2019 at 12:09 AM.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Could anyone upload [Starworks] 妻・絵美子 (RJ032481) ?
    I can't find this anywhere.
    Please help me, thank you very much.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

I saw Kagami's Artwork. I press like. It has been a long time I have not seen his working. In last few years, normally once a year he will work in new game with Bishop and Black Lilith. OMG, I am thirsty for his artwork. It's top notch of erotic female figure.
    tropomien likes this.

Thread Information