Page 1874 of 1877 FirstFirst ... 874137417741824186418721873187418751876 ... LastLast
Results 18,731 to 18,740 of 18762
Like Tree7598Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Guy, cant beliveable, Taimanin Asagi seri will come to Steam...

Thanks
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

I think クベルの首枷病 may win #1 best of year crown.. Pretty rare for an NTR game.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    I think クベルの首枷病 may win #1 best of year crown.. Pretty rare for an NTR game.
    Yes the game was really nice, but the best of this year might be the new game from shinachiku-castella (demo was niceeeee) if he can finish this year^^

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by skyrider53 View Post
    Yes the game was really nice, but the best of this year might be the new game from shinachiku-castella (demo was niceeeee) if he can finish this year^^
    I've been looking forward to that one but in the end it's way more about marketing and how high-profile your artist/developer is. Even if shinachiku-castella made a better game- I really doubt it would sell as much as it should.. Which is a shame. To me- NTR is so much about writing and build-up over art direction and I've played plenty of hidden gems that were really great but didn't get any attention because of the art. But then again- castella has moved overseas and is now translating their games officially for us. Which really helps sales even if DLsite won't reflect that. I think they're doing alright. Just not alright enough to compete with クベルの首枷病- I don't think anyone expected those kinds of sales.. Just did phenomenally well. Right place right time? Maybe.

Looks like Technobrakes next game is more of an NTR focus than their others- you control a male character with a female partner rather than just the female Bitch-type.. They advertised some of their other games as NTR but none of them really felt like it to me- really just one girl slutting it up and there might have been someone who liked her for more than just her body and that is what they thought was enough to tag the genre.. But this one might be different- here's hoping.

Gaptax working on another futanari game. Not NTR... Their NTR game was so good- I hope they make more. I'm pretty sure it was the best received of their games. I asked if they would ever combine the genres of Futa and NTR and they said not likely- but they do plan to create more NTR works and Futa works.. Just not together.. Which is a shame because I feel theres potential and enough overlap of fans. The prospect of someone leaving their significant other alone with a family friend unknowing about their "secret" or just as a way to do things more openly with the guy expecting less. You already have your incredibly daft borderline braindead main protagonists who have to come up with a mental reason why their wife/gfs are fidgeting behind the table with the playboy sitting nearby.. It would just seem less obvious if they were both.. girls?... Maybe it's just me though.

ネトラレの民 on Ci-en something to watch. It looks really great. But there's been so many delays- I think originally they planned to make a mini escape dungeon based in their main NTR games universe and release it sometime in feb or march- now it's august and neither their escape game or their main game has been released. But they're looking at sept/oct and might bring out both games together.. or Combine them.

I really want to see a new NTR from Suzuya as well-.. and Kuripick!(They had a blog update early this month)... And NT:Ripper despite me not caring about netorase on the whole- their debut game was interesting. Also want to see a new NTR game from Eburui- who is making daily art on ci-en.. I don't think they're working on a game ;_;.. Land Cut released a game a couple days ago- but also not NTR.. They said likely next game would be another NTR focused one. アグノーストス(agnostos?) should be releasing their new game before too long- but if going by the trial it has a focus on hypnotism which a lot of people in comments complained that it was lazy to the NTR fetish. Which I agree. He said he might lessen the effect and change some things so we'll see. I didn't care for his second pixel game but his debut game of cuckoldRPG was alright. Venus working hard on their second part of their summersalt series.. I really wish they just combined the games instead.. And finally- Yurin/Xremier Still eventually releasing DARKROAD which looks promising. But seems to have been on hold for a long time and I am losing hope by the day.

Well- now that i've organized my thoughts a bit I guess there is a lot to look forward to. Always feels like a dryspell when you don't get a great game within each month though
    Last edited by Yosef30; August 13th, 2019 at 07:37 PM.

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by unknowntosociety View Post
    I've never heard of any cases where Patreon had decided to enforce NTR works. For other extreme fetishes, yes.
    Non con with blackmail or rape is a no no in Patreon.
    Heck, even mind control is against the TOS.
    Now, the thing enforced is another story, but it all depends on the game popularity and snitches.
    And many devs self censor because of that.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I've been looking forward to that one but in the end it's way more about marketing and how high-profile your artist/developer is. Even if shinachiku-castella made a better game- I really doubt it would sell as much as it should.. Which is a shame. To me- NTR is so much about writing and build-up over art direction and I've played plenty of hidden gems that were really great but didn't get any attention because of the art. But then again- castella has moved overseas and is now translating their games officially for us. Which really helps sales even if DLsite won't reflect that. I think they're doing alright. Just not alright enough to compete with クベルの首枷病- I don't think anyone expected those kinds of sales.. Just did phenomenally well. Right place right time? Maybe.

Looks like Technobrakes next game is more of an NTR focus than their others- you control a male character with a female partner rather than just the female Bitch-type.. They advertised some of their other games as NTR but none of them really felt like it to me- really just one girl slutting it up and there might have been someone who liked her for more than just her body and that is what they thought was enough to tag the genre.. But this one might be different- here's hoping.

Gaptax working on another futanari game. Not NTR... Their NTR game was so good- I hope they make more. I'm pretty sure it was the best received of their games. I asked if they would ever combine the genres of Futa and NTR and they said not likely- but they do plan to create more NTR works and Futa works.. Just not together.. Which is a shame because I feel theres potential and enough overlap of fans. The prospect of someone leaving their significant other alone with a family friend unknowing about their "secret" or just as a way to do things more openly with the guy expecting less. You already have your incredibly daft borderline braindead main protagonists who have to come up with a mental reason why their wife/gfs are fidgeting behind the table with the playboy sitting nearby.. It would just seem less obvious if they were both.. girls?... Maybe it's just me though.

ネトラレの民 on Ci-en something to watch. It looks really great. But there's been so many delays- I think originally they planned to make a mini escape dungeon based in their main NTR games universe and release it sometime in feb or march- now it's august and neither their escape game or their main game has been released. But they're looking at sept/dec and might bring out both games together.. or Combine them.

I really want to see a new NTR from Suzuya as well-.. and Kuripick!(They had a blog update early this month)... And NT:Ripper despite me not caring about netorase on the whole- their debut game was interesting. Also want to see a new NTR game from Eburui- who is making daily art on ci-en.. I don't think they're working on a game ;_;.. Land Cut released a game a couple days ago- but also not NTR.. They said likely next game would be another NTR focused one. アグノーストス(agnostos?) should be releasing their new game before too long- but if going by the trial it has a focus on hypnotism which a lot of people in comments complained that it was lazy to the NTR fetish. Which I agree. He said he might lessen the effect and change some things so we'll see. I didn't care for his second pixel game but his debut game of cuckoldRPG was alright. Venus working hard on their second part of their summersalt series.. I really wish they just combined the games instead.. And finally- Yurin/Xremier Still eventually releasing DARKROAD which looks promising. But seems to have been on hold for a long time and I am losing hope by the day.

Well- now that i've organized my thoughts a bit I guess there is a lot to look forward to. Always feels like a dryspell when you don't get a great game within each month though
    Yea the the NTR Game from Gaptax was really awesome, especially it got translated^^ thanks for the detailed novel

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

ネトラレの民 on Ci-en something to watch. It looks really great. But there's been so many delays- I think originally they planned to make a mini escape dungeon based in their main NTR games universe and release it sometime in feb or march- now it's august and neither their escape game or their main game has been released. But they're looking at sept/oct and might bring out both games together.. or Combine them.

I think part of the reason クベルの首枷病 did so well is that is real ntr and we ourselves gave plenty of publicity
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

So many Mashu grand order NTR doujins showing up from c96... I'm more interested in just Namidame's Rider doujin- hopefully that shows up somewhere. The 3rd of (4 or more) in his Shirou hell NTR series. He really knows how to draw ass.

Also ntlabos new doujin from c96 should be showing up too.- I'm sure that was high profile. Just need someone to scan them >_<.. If someone finds them sold digitally- let me know too.
    Animefan_09 and PotatoGod like this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

So many Mashu grand order NTR doujins showing up from c96... I'm more interested in just Namidame's Rider doujin- hopefully that shows up somewhere. The 3rd of (4 or more) in his Shirou hell NTR series. He really knows how to draw ass.

Also ntlabos new doujin from c96 should be showing up too.- I'm sure that was high profile. Just need someone to scan them >_<.. If someone finds them sold digitally- let me know too.
    i ddnt play the gfo game so i really dont know why thers alot of ntr doujins of it?.. does it have like somekind of almost ntr scenario feeling or whatsoever in actual game?, im just curious why they made tons of ntr doujins of it..

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by doomulol View Post
    i ddnt play the gfo game so i really dont know why thers alot of ntr doujins of it?.. does it have like somekind of almost ntr scenario feeling or whatsoever in actual game?, im just curious why they made tons of ntr doujins of it..
    Fate's just very popular I guess. I play FGO everyday and the characters are easily one of the selling points of the game. Plus there's a friend system where you can use someone else's characters in missions and they can use yours as well. A lot of fate NTR usually has a "friend" borrowing your characters for missions, so if you have a waifu on your support list they'll bring em along for a mission and they can essentially do whatever they want with your support character without your knowledge. The NTR writes itself.

Thread Information