Page 1831 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 8311331173117811821182918301831183218331841 ... LastLast
Results 18,301 to 18,310 of 18498
Like Tree7455Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    Hey guys I just bought 寝取られの理想と現実 ~愛妻 楓の現実~ from dlsite and it was pretty good. I'm sure it will be posted on sadpanda soon enough. If you want I can make a quick summary when is posted, so you know what's the story about it. Support the artist if you can, since he draws some really hot sex scenes. Now I want recomendatoins tought:

Please recommend me some NTR in which the husband is forced to accept the relationship between his wife and her lover. I love it when the husband is a wimp or when he loves her wife so much that he preffers to share her with anonther guy rather than loose her. It could be manga, cg, doujin or game.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi straight.shota,
    I would recommend 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声 ~愛する妻の肢体はもう、隣の旦那を忘れられない~ AND 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声2 ~隣で激しく腰を振る汗だくの妻は、絶頂の果てに白濁汁を注がれ淫らなイキ顔を上司に魅せる~ from same series, it has pretty much what you describe.

Also, following by your name, the last game from ANIM.teamMM 僕ママ×友ママ交姦ハメップ性活 ~母性あふれる僕らの巨乳ママたちは背徳に身悶えながら甘えん棒を貪り喘ぐ~.
    straight.shota likes this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iuren For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Now i just want a partial for those logs xD. Could you (if you understand them) post an explanation to what each 1 says? (i mean the info they give) with a picture!! xD
    I meant the log at the bottom left of the screen, and how it adds a little flavor text to those emoticons you get when the NPCs see Maje, like with the adventurers eyeballing her body.
    It's also where the text for the generic scenes goes; when she's getting groped by Bazu or if anyone is watching her masturbate etc.

If you meant the status screens, well they have an almost redundant amount of sexual statistics. You can always use the google translate app on your phone for those.
    The first page has Maje's honest thoughts about herself, Cero, Bazu, lewdness and sex with Bazu, and it's obviously fun to see how they change over time. The other six (!) pages of sexual statistics meanwhile track everything from the number of times she’s been kissed to her last masturbation and who she thought about, to her favorite kind of sex, as well as her true feelings about it all. It’s a pretty crazy level of detail that really goes above and beyond, I don't even have all of them filled in yet because I've been avoiding going to Bazu for help as much as possible.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shirka View Post
    Doesn't work for me either
    Yeah, need a crack
    Shirka likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaMan View Post
    I meant the log at the bottom left of the screen, and how it adds a little flavor text to those emoticons you get when the NPCs see Maje, like with the adventurers eyeballing her body.
    It's also where the text for the generic scenes goes; when she's getting groped by Bazu or if anyone is watching her masturbate etc.

If you meant the status screens, well they have an almost redundant amount of sexual statistics. You can always use the google translate app on your phone for those.
    The first page has Maje's honest thoughts about herself, Cero, Bazu, lewdness and sex with Bazu, and it's obviously fun to see how they change over time. The other six (!) pages of sexual statistics meanwhile track everything from the number of times she’s been kissed to her last masturbation and who she thought about, to her favorite kind of sex, as well as her true feelings about it all. It’s a pretty crazy level of detail that really goes above and beyond, I don't even have all of them filled in yet because I've been avoiding going to Bazu for help as much as possible.
    Up until recently i didn't have the app option, how exactly does it work? like doe sit take a picture or something?
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Up until recently i didn't have the app option, how exactly does it work? like doe sit take a picture or something?
    The app will let you either draw the text in yourself, upload an existing image, or take a picture with your camera and select the text from there. It can sometimes take a few tries for it to recognize any text but it works fine for the screens in this game at the very least, it's a useful backup for anything you can't easily hook.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Quote Originally Posted by iuren View Post
    Hi straight.shota,
    I would recommend 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声 ~愛する妻の肢体はもう、隣の旦那を忘れられない~ AND 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声2 ~隣で激しく腰を振る汗だくの妻は、絶頂の果てに白濁汁を注がれ淫らなイキ顔を上司に魅せる~ from same series, it has pretty much what you describe.

Also, following by your name, the last game from ANIM.teamMM 僕ママ×友ママ交姦ハメップ性活 ~母性あふれる僕らの巨乳ママたちは背徳に身悶えながら甘えん棒を貪り喘ぐ~.
    Thanks, I already played all of them. Isn't there anything more? I find it hard to believe that there are so few works that portrait that kind of situation. It's like "The Final Cuck!" title, when the husband allows the NTR, even though he doesn't enjoy it. I also remember a Morning Star game with a similar kind of situation at the end. The ending is a major twist, so spoillers:

Also Ecchi na Taikendan Kokuhaku Toukou Otoko Jyuku (now Wの本能 and Jの覚醒) use this kind of situation in some of their works.

I´m sure I have seeing a few more, but I don't remember right now. So any more suggestions would be great.
    iuren and JealousCupid like this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    I´m sure I have seeing a few more, but I don't remember right now. So any more suggestions would be great.
    You've probably already read the ones from NT:labo but https://exhentai.org/g/1267500/88edd9e83c/ ( 愛妻、同意の上、寝取られ 2 ~原田家の場合) Is a genius doujin in terms of things going a bit further than the husband intended and him being forced to accept it.

Also the NT:rippers RPG (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ240243.html) might not have the best art- but it has a really decent male pov watching wife go from ignorant about sex because MC has a small dick to realizing how much she enjoys it. The love is retained in both of those but the tinge of the wife seeing better things is interesting from a netorase standpoint. I'm usually more for straight NTR than NTrase but those 2 made me investigate the genre a bit more.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yosef30 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

For those who want the new Atelier game already patched: https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2741875
    Ignore This Signature
    "Life is good." they said.

And then I took a look outside...

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by Smilie16 View Post
    For those who want the new Atelier game already patched: https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2741875
    I would change all the atelier games from 1 ntr translation from Jinsei, even the old games that were short......although Honto no kimochi would be my hope.
    iuren likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    https://mega.nz/#F!yw9lxQTQ!1UXgJAHOSXMUT4B4ccXkvA

I don't know if that'll work, it had DRM when i bought it plus there's other factors like PC games just fucking shit up all the time
    Is this the file directly downloaded from dlsite or did you verify through some mechanism first and then upload it? B/c for some games you need to verify them the once after you download them, but this one seem to require a specific software or service when you try to run it so it might be a new system I dont know of. Anyway, if you didnt verify it beforehand, try doing that and then uploading the file. Otherwise, I guess we will have to wait for someone to take interest and find another way.

Thread Information