Page 1829 of 2237 FirstFirst ... 829132917291779181918271828182918301831183918791929 ... LastLast
Results 18,281 to 18,290 of 22363
Like Tree9965Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

This new release of an NTRPG.. http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/h...342%5D-832903/ First for the circle I believe- the art is great. The build-up is great. It takes over an hour from the prologue to get to the first scene but there is a lot of story and plot behind the 2 characters starting from their young age and a lot of cute scenes in flashbacks. I'm only a little bit past the first scene but I can tell it's going to be worth playing for those who really put a lot of attention to the build-up of NTR stories. If that's not your thing then skip the long opening and just enjoy the art. Looking forward to see what other things this circle will do and if they stick with NTR works.. Hoping if dreams are realized they play a more mystery angle with a male POV instead down the line.

Also as for CG content- this game has a lot of variations but not too many completely unique scenes. It's sort of a bummer because a big climactic ending CG doesn't seem to exist for it. There's 4 endings apparently but none of them include the general things you might see in a bad end finale- pregnancy/tattoos/or something rough. Still what is there is pretty decent content. If it really is their first project they probably didn't want to do anything too ambitious. Maybe they will feel more comfortable mixing up the genre in the future because they definitely have a grasp on the build-up that would just be really great from other perspectives too.

Edit: Also upon checking authors twitter it seems he had planned for a sequel from the beginning so I assume that's why it doesn't go as far as it could. His next work should be really interesting..
    Last edited by Yosef30; June 14th, 2019 at 09:37 PM.
    Shadovv, EmmaMan, Chitsune and 2 others like this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    This new release of an NTRPG.. http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/h...342%5D-832903/ First for the circle I believe- the art is great. The build-up is great. It takes over an hour from the prologue to get to the first scene but there is a lot of story and plot behind the 2 characters starting from their young age and a lot of cute scenes in flashbacks. I'm only a little bit past the first scene but I can tell it's going to be worth playing for those who really put a lot of attention to the build-up of NTR stories. If that's not your thing then skip the long opening and just enjoy the art. Looking forward to see what other things this circle will do and if they stick with NTR works.. Hoping if dreams are realized they play a more mystery angle with a male POV instead down the line.

Also as for CG content- this game has a lot of variations but not too many completely unique scenes. It's sort of a bummer because a big climactic ending CG doesn't seem to exist for it. There's 4 endings apparently but none of them include the general things you might see in a bad end finale- pregnancy/tattoos/or something rough. Still what is there is pretty decent content. If it really is their first project they probably didn't want to do anything too ambitious. Maybe they will feel more comfortable mixing up the genre in the future because they definitely have a grasp on the build-up that would just be really great from other perspectives too.

Edit: Also upon checking authors twitter it seems he had planned for a sequel from the beginning so I assume that's why it doesn't go as far as it could. His next work should be really interesting..
    Great first work. Decent from artistic POV. Great potential, some solutions etc.
    Too many good ideas not fullfilled, main game is stupid grind. Still, better than 90% productions. Game designers/authors should play at least one to learn few things.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Hey guys I just bought 寝取られの理想と現実 ~愛妻 楓の現実~ from dlsite and it was pretty good. I'm sure it will be posted on sadpanda soon enough. If you want I can make a quick summary when is posted, so you know what's the story about it. Support the artist if you can, since he draws some really hot sex scenes. Now I want recomendatoins tought:

Please recommend me some NTR in which the husband is forced to accept the relationship between his wife and her lover. I love it when the husband is a wimp or when he loves her wife so much that he preffers to share her with anonther guy rather than loose her. It could be manga, cg, doujin or game.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post

Yeah i saw the thread on ULMF and got interested, from the descriptions the author really likes ntr and wanted to make sure it feel serious, not just a designated love interest.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points

Thought you guys may be interested in this https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=...ct_id/RJ255493
    Animefan_09 likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Inyouchuu Shuu on the horizon!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by progste View Post
    Thought you guys may be interested in this https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=...ct_id/RJ255493
    I like ntr in all its forms, and yes that includes fat ugly men, that way its like you are degrading the former bond even more xD

Do you have a torrent link? or mega? (works even better)
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points

Ignore This Signature
    Inyouchuu Shuu on the horizon!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to progste For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Light316 View Post
    Any idea for when the update voice for Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ https://vndb.org/v22211 will be release?
    Barely anyone uploads the updates for Rascou games, by the way the voices were added since the beginning of the year, I have the latest version but don't know how to upload it, might try putting it on MEGA tonight, looks easy enough.
    Ignore This Signature
    Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena ID: 50962886

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboat View Post
    Hey light316 can i ask where your profile pic is from? Is it a game?
    https://vndb.org/p794
    MC's Wife from Nomad's Inraku/Kon'ya series of games, i remember that particular scene from https://vndb.org/v18906, could be copied and pasted from another game in the series though, i haven't played them all.
    Ignore This Signature
    Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena ID: 50962886

Thanks
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Barely anyone uploads the updates for Rascou games, by the way the voices were added since the beginning of the year, I have the latest version but don't know how to upload it, might try putting it on MEGA tonight, looks easy enough.

Can you share the latest version??

Thread Information