Page 1817 of 1831 FirstFirst ... 8171317171717671807181518161817181818191827 ... LastLast
Results 18,161 to 18,170 of 18307
Like Tree7324Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by maddogrd View Post
    It is a visual novel developer https://vndb.org/p1759.
    ah thanks, only 1 game seem to have what i was looking for though https://vndb.org/v15456/chars#chars

i'll check out the CGs and see if it's worth trying.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by dartred View Post
    is this a website or artist? can't seem to find it in either case.
    Search the forum, i am going to sleep because i can't stay up any more but if tomorrow you still don't know i will see if i still have the apge where i downlaoded mine saved or something

EDIT:*looks to what i wrote* ME:"Ok i really need to sleep NOW"
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Does anybody know any NTR games where you discover your being NTR as a side story? Basically I'm looking for a game that isn't focused on NTR but has an NTR subplot you could uncover or setup and no I don't mean just a bad ntr ending.

Also any games where you setup your partner for NTR without telling her? (again I don't mean bad endings) and she doesn't think you know? I know of the one waffle game but is there anymore?
    Last edited by Tentacle Bandit; May 23rd, 2019 at 05:34 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    Drama CD? Sometimes it give new short story, like netorarenai cd.
    Is that CD uploaded anywhere on the internet? I'd love for some more Netorarenai.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

any love triangle stories where one of the two girls sets up the other girl to be raped to take her out of the picture?

iirc, otome dori does something like this. the sister sets up the GF to get raped so she could have her brother all to herself. any more stories like this?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Tentacle Bandit View Post
    Also any games where you setup your partner for NTR without telling her? (again I don't mean bad endings) and she doesn't think you know? I know of the one waffle game but is there anymore?
    Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake
    Tsuma Kanraku

Look for Protagonist Organized Netorare in VNDB and you might find more by reading the summary of the games.

I'm already at the NTR part on the new Venus Game and I have some mixed feelings, or rather I could say that the game makes me change my opinion on how good/bad is as the story unfolds. I go from "oh! this is great" to "oh! Venus screw up" to "oh! but this is not a bad development after all" to "oh! Why did you add this!" to "mmm... turned out not bad after all"... like a rollercoster. I haven't finished yet, but overall is pretty good. Whitout spoilling I could say:

PROS:
    • The graphics are pretty good, Venus have really improved without losing his unique style. I like the art a lot.
    • The voice actresses do a great job! Specially the main heroine of the game. Her voice in the sex scenes is pretty damn sexy.
    • The mystery part is very well done, to the point that it could be a pretty damn good nakige if it wasn't for the NTR. I usually skip some parts in Venus games because they are just soooooo long. This time tough, even tough this game is pretty damn long, I didn't feel the need to skip anything. I rather enjoyed the story very much, to the point that I was hoping that this wasn't NTR. The more I reached to the final of the story, the more I was hopping for a happy ending (even tough I knew that was imposible) and that's a first for me.
    • I haven't seeing them all yet, but the sex scenes are pretty damn hot! Venus is experimenting with a "manga style" drawing in the sex scenes. I was worried about how that would turn out, but in the end it was good, it fits the style of Venus. Although I wish there was more "locked camera angle" scenes, there are a few (so far), I hope there are more later in the story.

CONS:
    The cons come more from the story itself so I can't talk about them withouth spoillers:
      Spoiler: CONS 
    • The whole thing about the blood of Anoyama women. I think that was unnecesary and even kind of cheap. It could have work if the MC had sex with the heroine, and turned out that he is the only one that could not satisfied her, but that wasn't the case, so it turned out as a lame excuse for the heroine to fall quickly.
    • As I say above, the MC never get to have sex with the heroine, and as a result, there is no comparison between sex with him and the other guys. WHAT A HUGE WASTE!!! He only gets a blowjob and a pseudo paizuri, and that's it. It really sucks because they could have sex at least once. I guess Venus is reserving his first time for Misao, since I read this is the first part of a two part work (still sucks tough).
    • The blackmail excuse for the NTR with the former chief is so lame. When I read that part it almost ruinned the game for me, I was like "really Venus!!! You write such a good story and come up with such a cheap excuse for a blackmail!? WTF!!!" Fortunally the chief makes a "good" Netori guy (not a good guy, don't missunderstand), and the sex scenes with him, and the whole revenge plot that he sets up makes up for it. Still, the blackmail was so fucking stupid that it appears out of a Pint-Point game: "Oh no! He knows my secret, now I have to sleep with him, even tough he hasn't have any proof. But if it become a rumor I can't lie to the whole town, I rather lie to the one I love and betray him behind his back, even tough it's posible that most people don't believe the words of a spoilled brat and an outsider who wanted to destroy the cafe"........... WTF Venus!!!!!!! I thought that of all developers, the one that could avoid the typical blackmail cheap trope and actually make a good seduction NTR plot, it would be Venus, so I'm kind of dissapointed.
    • The brat as a Netori guy. I haven't seeing his scenes yet actually, but I don't like the idea of him as a Netori guy. It seems like something unnecesary, I rather preffer more scenes with the former chief.

MIX:
    The pressence of various Netori guys. Because I though it was gonna be bad, but the story justifies it and it makes it actually work to some degree. However I think there is at least one Netori guy that was totally unnecesary.

I could change my opinions depending on how the game developes and ends. But as I said before, so far is pretty good, even with all its flaws. I want to believe that Venus is pulling punches so the sequel comes with full force. If the sequel fix all the flaws in this game then it could become one of the best NTR games ever. Guess we will have to wait to find out.
    Darkwings, Redorc, Ryogo and 1 others like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

how long does it take to get past the prologue and onto the NTR part of the new venus game?

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by mlpfim View Post
    Is that CD uploaded anywhere on the internet? I'd love for some more Netorarenai.
    Nope, i want to listen Netorarenai drama cd too !!
    Darkwings likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks

Hey Guys, does anyone remember the game where the Protagonist is a shota and the Heroines are a Oni Warrior(?) and a blonde Knight or Princess (?) who get captured by Orcs or some other kind of monsters? I once saw the Cg for that game somewhere but I`m not able to find it on Vndb or exhentai anymore...

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by NotThePeter View Post
    Hey Guys, does anyone remember the game where the Protagonist is a shota and the Heroines are a Oni Warrior(?) and a blonde Knight or Princess (?) who get captured by Orcs or some other kind of monsters? I once saw the Cg for that game somewhere but I`m not able to find it on Vndb or exhentai anymore...
    Is this the one https://vndb.org/v12648?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to maddogrd For This Useful Post:

Thread Information