Page 1795 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 7951295169517451785179317941795179617971805 ... LastLast
Results 17,941 to 17,950 of 18350
Like Tree7344Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #17941
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Points: 2,804, Level: 32
    Points: 2,804, Level: 32
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Hey guys, looks like the CGs from Alicesoft's new game (Haha Ranman) leaked or something, I found them here: https://hitomi.la/galleries/1403971.html
    Thing is... I don't see any NTR from the images, nor does it have NTR on the tags (it does has the NTR tag on VNDB so idk)
    The CGs look good but... Where's our sweet NTR?

  2. #17942
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 43 Times in 32 Posts
    Points: 2,976, Level: 33
    Points: 2,976, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Looks like Survive 3 was put up on DLsite and comes out mid-june(expected)- Survive 2 was fun for a while- but I wonder if Survive 3 is a different story alltogether.. I'm more interested in dot.kobo stuff- he has so much planned but not all of it shows up on dlsite. I made a request for version 2 of Kanae but his new RPGs are what i'm really looking forward to.

  3. #17943
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 25 Times in 13 Posts
    Points: 494, Level: 9
    Points: 494, Level: 9
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    Looks like Survive 3 was put up on DLsite and comes out mid-june(expected)- Survive 2 was fun for a while- but I wonder if Survive 3 is a different story alltogether.. I'm more interested in dot.kobo stuff- he has so much planned but not all of it shows up on dlsite. I made a request for version 2 of Kanae but his new RPGs are what i'm really looking forward to.
    Are they gonna add to the mom's story? I really hope they do.

  4. #17944
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 43 Times in 32 Posts
    Points: 2,976, Level: 33
    Points: 2,976, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ToumeiOtoko View Post
    Are they gonna add to the mom's story? I really hope they do.
    They already have- Version 2 is mainly about the tutor from the boys perspective who didn't get NTR scenes in the first version though(also went into more detail with the homeless man and childhood friend)-
    But in dot.kobo works the NTR route is always the True End of his- and he builds sequels of them. So in his next Kanae related work the daughter of Kanae comes into play(she was impregnated by one of the men during Kanae so she has a new kid now)- All the heroines of Crystal Story also had children and show up in sequels. All products of rape >.>... and mc- at least from what i've played.. never has a single scene. thoroughly destroyed despite always having a harem of sisters/milfs and friends. They are good games and he's moving onto different kinds of animation that look really nice. Definitely up there on my favorite NTR rpg creator- nothing else like them. Crystal story has a full english translation if you haven't played it- it's really easy to fall off the NTR true end route though and you need to do it perfectly.. There's a guide ingame for it though and you'll get a popup when you fail the route like a questlog in an MMO. Busters has sort of the same thing- but a more recent version has a dark NTR route where the scenes can't be avoided and it makes getting the scenes from the other versions easier. Busters II coming out before too long with kids of first games!..

    Edit: found living links of version 2- I actually checked this thread before but it was on my phone and I guess they didn't load?.. Either way- Shine uploaded them here. http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/h...338%5D-645663/

    File size looks right (440ish mb for version 2- even though the dlsite info on the page still for first version)- Going to delete my request now.
    Last edited by Yosef30; April 26th, 2019 at 03:22 AM.

  5. #17945
    Senior Member Axioma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 73 Times in 55 Posts
    Points: 4,021, Level: 40
    Points: 4,021, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    The site of the new Anim team.mm game is open. I liked her design, she is a retired gravure idol, has a son, is in a sexless marriage and Daniel will help her with a "diet training". The son open some possibilities for the plot, maybe Daniel will convice her son to do a 3p and then will use the mother to corrupt him to hide the affair, it is also possible to make a route for the son POV, etc. The game is going to take a while to be released, we have to wait 4 months...
    Last edited by Axioma; April 26th, 2019 at 04:37 AM.
    straight.shota likes this.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Axioma For This Useful Post:


  7. #17946
    Sukebe bro stupid_army's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,162
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 378 Times in 249 Posts
    Points: 10,596, Level: 68
    Points: 10,596, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Finally!!!! My favorite cg from office amagasa get translated

    [Office Amagasa (Amagasa Higasa)] Boku no Tsuma no CG Shuu | My Wife's CG Collection [English]
    https://e-hentai.org/g/1404262/b89576ba7d/#cnew
    Axioma likes this.
    Ignore This Signature


    フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

  8. #17947
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
    Points: 2,931, Level: 33
    Points: 2,931, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    I play atm the new waffle game and it is......amazing. So far, it has everything i love from the genre. I`m not done with the game (finished mc route) but here are some infos about it so far (with some spoilers):

      Spoiler: Spoiler 
    - NTR mystery at its finest. You have to play the MC perspective first (99% from his side and 1% extra mystery moments that makes you excited) and than you get the heroine side. The heroine route is not just the same story with added scenes behind your back. No it is everything from her perspective and you only have similarities when you meeting with the mc.

    - It is a kinetic novel with no choices and no routes. The entire game is one experience.

    -it has only one netori guy and alot of other characters who "interact" with the heroine because of her job. But the focus is clearly on the netori guy.

    -the art is just...wow. Same goes with the effects. Sound is top notch and all characters minus the mc have a voice!!!

    -Gyarufication. Idk if it is the right word (or even an existing one) but she chance her appearance. But it is less gyaru and more like some high class prostitute. But damn i love this changing stuff!

    -This game is long. It took me several hours just for the completion of the mc side. And he is only the tip of the iceberg. Its not just some cheap ntr story. It really fleshed out the relationships and gives you full details about the circumstances of why things happening.

    -With no choices the game obviously only has one ending (so far). It is a bad one.



    I will add more infos about the game later... if i have time.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Arm90; April 26th, 2019 at 09:16 AM.
    Axioma, straight.shota and Redorc like this.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arm90 For This Useful Post:


  10. #17948
    Sukebe bro stupid_army's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,162
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 378 Times in 249 Posts
    Points: 10,596, Level: 68
    Points: 10,596, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Arm90 View Post
    I play this new waffle game and it is......amazing. So far, it has everything i love from the genre. I`m not done with the game (finished mc route) but here are some infos about it so far (with some spoilers):

      Spoiler: Spoiler 
    - NTR mystery at its finest. You have to play the MC perspective first (99% from his side and 1% extra mystery moments that makes you excited) and than you get the heroine side. The heroine route is not just the same story with added scenes behind your back. No it is everything from her perspective and you only have similarities when you meeting with the mc.

    - It is a kinetic novel with no choices and no routes. The entire game is one experience.

    -it has only one netori guy and alot of other characters who "interact" with the heroine because of her job. But the focus is clearly on the netori guy.

    -the art is just...wow. Same goes with the effects. Sound is top notch and all characters minus the mc have a voice!!!

    -Gyarufication. Idk if it is the right word (or even an existing one) but she chance her appearance. But it is less gyaru and more like some high class prostitute. But damn i love this changing stuff!

    -This game is long. It took me several hours just for the completion of the mc side. And he is only the tip of the iceberg. Its not just some cheap ntr story. It really fleshed out the relationships and gives you full details about the circumstances of why things happening.

    -With no choices the game obviously only has one ending (so far). It is a bad one.



    I will add more infos about the game later... if i have time.
    If you have any questions, feel free to answer.
    Sorry... which one?
    Ignore This Signature


    フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

  11. #17949
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
    Points: 2,931, Level: 33
    Points: 2,931, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    Sorry... which one?
    Hajimete no Kanojo
    stupid_army likes this.

  12. #17950
    Sukebe bro stupid_army's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,162
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 378 Times in 249 Posts
    Points: 10,596, Level: 68
    Points: 10,596, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Arm90 View Post
    Woow, where you get it?
    Ignore This Signature


    フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 28 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 23 guests)

  1. Animefan_09,
  2. Belcebu,
  3. EmmaMan,
  4. straight.shota,
  5. Yosef30

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
  2. Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 09:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 01:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 04:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •