Page 1776 of 1816 FirstFirst ... 7761276167617261766177417751776177717781786 ... LastLast
Results 17,751 to 17,760 of 18154
Like Tree7221Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I just finished Autonoe's Emilia no Yadoya and I am disappointed again with this brand. This game is better than the previous one (Maman's Report), but it still is a very shallow game (even by rpg maker standards) with some good art (for a rpg maker game). I am not very inspired right now to go in depth about my criticism, but I only recommend this one if you don't care about the lack of "build-ups" and doing fetch quests, some of the h-scenes are nice though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Axioma For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Axioma View Post
    I just finished Autonoe's Emilia no Yadoya and I am disappointed again with this brand. This game is better than the previous one (Maman's Report), but it still is a very shallow game (even by rpg maker standards) with some good art (for a rpg maker game). I am not very inspired right now to go in depth about my criticism, but I only recommend this one if you don't care about the lack of "build-ups" and doing fetch quests, some of the h-scenes are nice though.
    Same here, its got great artwork but the plot is very simple and there's only 1-2 CG per scene.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by XxggxX View Post
    It's been a while that I did not come here (every time I play an episode of marina again, I remember of this forum that made me know the series ^^).

I would have liked so much that there is an episode 4... Maybe in the future...

In the meantime, I sometimes play with photoshop ... and I imagine what Marina's life would look like when she turned 40, and I thought about that...
    I love this idea but based on past games I don't really think she would have as midlife crisis towards cheating as she's already had lots of sex with other men, but I dig the idea of the father in law being involved some how.

Per a fourth game, I think if it was to happen it would happen with the dude from the last prequel in some form. Or be some how related...it felt very much like a setup to something else.

I figured based on the path they took it with them filming themselves having sex (in the last prequel) and then with Marina/Kenji swearing of anymore netorase games at the end of Marina 3 - instead of the guy from the prequel just appearing or even being involved in Marina 4 it would be focused on the videos surfacing some how. Like maybe somebody uses them to black mail her, I don't think Marina would care and would probably punch the guy lol...but I'm sure they would think up some (er lame...) angle as to why. Then it would be a pure NTR game with Kenji probably finding out near the end and getting off on it.

I think of thing on that note (about blackmail/exposure) is how they didn't really bring up how netorase effected family life in Marina series, one thing I pushed hard in my game but there are times when in the main series Marina suggests another life with her lovers. Which is total ntr material/expected BUT its like she totally forgot she has a daughter. This I find completely unbelievable she would even consider because often mothers put their children way beyond their own happiness and I cannot imagine Marina being the type of person to leave her daughter/family for another man. Actually I will credit the original series for having Marina point out that netorase isn't what a normal healthy family live should involve - hence the ending to the last game.

Finally one thing I've really been surprised about having talked to a lot of people since I started working on my game is how many people HAVE NOT PLAYED any Marina game besides the first one. I don't even mean before the english version, just in general. Yet so many people want another sequel...but they haven't even played Marina 2 or 3 lol.... this confuses me!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Anybody played and have any thoughts on Netotteya, https://vndb.org/v25516 , yet? I liked some of the group's previous works, so I'm somewhat looking forward to playing it as soon as a working H-code is released.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Can someone please translate this:
    https://chocolista2.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-100.html
    It about Sanbun new chapter 月下香の檻 22

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Mechrast View Post
    Anybody played and have any thoughts on Netotteya, https://vndb.org/v25516 , yet? I liked some of the group's previous works, so I'm somewhat looking forward to playing it as soon as a working H-code is released.
    There's a huge post with a review/digest a few pages back

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Osni View Post
    There's a huge post with a review/digest a few pages back
    Wow, don't know how I missed that.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

So I just finished replaying one of my favorite games それでも妻を愛してる however damn...I totally get the sense they gave themselves too many options and I feel like the designers were setting up paths that could have finished differently, for example at some points finding "danger" or evidence doesn't make a difference as a game choice (providing only unscene cg) when at other times it does. Then there are scenes that seem to come out of no where that are just there but don't actually effect the story but seem like they should have.

Take for example the wife sleeps with the boss, if you "dont" pursue all the h-scenes but start the ball rolling she will sleep with him and you'll still get a good ending. If you see a few of them you get a neutral ending and if you see all then you get another ending. I like this because it really played into the choice factor, meaning what you actually decide to answer or find actually effects the ending in a big way. VS other character paths which are basically one sided. Then there is that courier guy at the very end who shows up and you need to do something special to unlock his scenes but its not easy to do just by chance unless you click the right thing and not the other thing much earlier in game.

If I was to remake it myself or design it myself I would have limited it to much fewer options, some of the characters are so...dumb too that I just didn't want to see their paths. Then there was that gym guy who is like some kind of comedy piece that feels like it belongs into another game altogether. Although damn I wish they provided a character stand of the wife in her string bikini she wears for him.

Or that path with the doctor which literally came from no where, no build up and boom upturns the entire story in 3 short scenes vs other characters who have much larger build up. The game just feels like it was started around one idea or plot, then they just kept adding new character/stories to it and "stapled" them on. I'm not saying I don't love it, its still one of favs but damn it could have even been better.

Ironically while the main game runs fine, the bonus released with the sequel won't work on my computer because of that stupid memory 64 mb error that is either a windows, directx or "other" issue.
    Axioma and jackbw0890 like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Lilith updated their Mom is a Anti-Shinobu game page
    http://www.lilith-soft.com/black/product74/index.html
    Has bios, outfits and sound clips

So far so good, very devoted mother, pretty much sexless relationship after marriage, all the things that i'd like to see get turned upside down and screwed over, knowing Lilith i don't think they'll disappoint in that field.
    Just a matter of how they'll approach their endings, i'd rather they go the TA3 route than TA0 one, 3rd one has less but more fleshed out routes with plenty of scenes, while 0 was pretty much the opposite with more endings but barely any scenes to go with them.
    All in all i'm just happy that we're getting another TA game that's NTR.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

New translation for Sanbun Kyoden manga from netorare nation
    https://e-hentai.org/g/1389764/20a6c50de3/
    PS. Don't forget to give five stars
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!