Page 1764 of 1772 FirstFirst ... 764126416641714175417621763176417651766 ... LastLast
Results 17,631 to 17,640 of 17712
Like Tree6961Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Infidelisoft View Post
    You're confusing the Japanese/Asian fandom with the Western one, I think. 0% of Japanese fans will play an English language title. It's not marketable to them for me (I can't even post on 2chan), and not playable for them. And there's a reason Japanese NTR eroge titles are rarely translated to English: its expensive and translating the other way around would be as well, if not more so to do it well. It's not a reachable audience for me and not comparable to the Western audience in terms of taste.

I think a Western audience wants different things from their games. People in this thread (including myself) like Japanese NTR eroge, but keep in mind that 3.5 million views in over 7 years is absolutely nothing. It's a niche and the few hundred fans lurking here all like different things.
    I was absent for 2 weeks here and missed a bit, hope its not that late to add my 2 cents.

I strongly disagree with that western audience wants different things.
    Take Yakuza series as an example, i dont think its much hyped in the west, but pretty much all westerners who played fallen in love with it, same with many other japanese series like Persona, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil and many other. Their critical acclaim by westerners proves that audience here does enjoy same things as Japanese.

But i agree with that they are kinda niche in the west with somewhat low sales and i dunno why. I think one of the biggest reasons is that just not that mainstream here yet. There also some hating on "weeb" culture and everything related and it may stopping people from trying and figuring out that they actually love it. Pretty much same goes for hentai, its quite new concept here but i think its getting more popular every year. And i think more hentai on Steam will boost its popularity, if only they stopped arbitrary banning some games

I feel kinda sad when people create work of art only just because its popular instead of doing what they personally want to do (create). Those works imo always ends up mediocre and are quickly forgotten. I think its better to create masterpiece for 100 people than something mediocre for 100 000. Edit. I kinda meant to say When they compromise their work (art) to get wider audience.
    But again its your game and you should do whatever you feel is right.
    Last edited by Gnoomoos; March 14th, 2019 at 12:40 PM.
    straight.shota likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Redorc View Post
    Venezuela never-ending suicide happened : https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/12/a...ntl/index.html
    This is as good a place to start from, i mean i am going to add or correct some things from the video: water, even before the blackout there were problems i am from Maracaibo wich is a state capital and another big city here and we have similar problems if not worse, the water pumps weren't working well even before the blakout, that just finished them off.

Most of that video is from day 2 or maybe 3 because by day 4 there just weren't bussiness open, for that matter most of the shots came from day 1 because the only places open after that were those with perishables trying to sell them off (and some bastards trying to rip people off).

This may be the most important part i want to correct: it wasn't "most" it was ALL, some states had power in some parts but by the next day even those went dark, the whole system collapsed with bank transactions near imposible to be made, card readers not working, etc. They mention hospitals and i can tell you many more people than the "official" count died, those bastards didn't install any plant in the main hospital, those are all lies, emergencies weren't working, patients in the UCIs were dying (the more time passed the worse it got), clinics also weren't working beause as expensive as they are they don't make enough to install plants and don't have near enough to bear the weight of all of it.

I almost laughed at the caraqueña (the girl from caracas) complaining about walking from her home, here is worse because of the sun =S

Another thing i want to correct is the "self appointed" part about Guaido, self appointed my ass, he was appointed by the national assembly, basically congress or parliament, under the constitution, and for all the people going to ask "and why doens't he call for elections?", he HAS from fricking day 1, honestly that 1 comment conviced me CNN is either a bunch of pussies or on their side.

And that video doesn't even mention the looting that took place, looting that at least here in maracaibo was promoted and pseudo guided by the gorvernor here, because almost all shots and supermarkets hit were from independent or international owners, police wasn't present, the national guard wasn't either (and Padrino was on tv saying the army was out to guard the street HA!) if anything the few that were around were participating and at least in 1 case actually robbing the looters. The national guard and police only made appearences when bussiness owned by the governor or other "enchufados". hell there is 1 big place with many stores close to my home looted where and store owned by the governor (Omar Prieto) that was right in front wasn't touched because he had some guards there. 1 theory that is scary in how posible it is is that he let go on like that so he could buy the business now, today ther eis a reunions with the owners victimized by it and i bet he will try to buy some or "loan" them the money to recover......

And i wish all those looters die, what hunger and what shit, someone with hunger won't rob a shoe store or a fucking bookstore, today i hear at least 1 business owner offered 5000$ for the head or information on the heads on some criminal bands, and i bet those that either reopen or weren't looted will arm themselves, i know a few bussines that saved themselves because they were armed. The problem now will be food and were the fuck to buy it =S
    Ryogo, truant, stupid_army and 2 others like this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoomoos View Post
    I was absent for 2 weeks here and missed a bit, hope its not that late to add my 2 cents.

I strongly disagree with that western audience wants different things.
    Take Yakuza series as an example, i dont think its much hyped in the west, but pretty much all westerners who played fallen in love with it, same with many other japanese series like Persona, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil and many other. Their critical acclaim by westerners proves that audience here does enjoy same things as Japanese.

But i agree with that they are kinda niche in the west with somewhat low sales and i dunno why. I think one of the biggest reasons is that just not that mainstream here yet. There also some hating on "weeb" culture and everything related and it may stopping people from trying and figuring out that they actually love it. Pretty much same goes for hentai, its quite new concept here but i think its getting more popular every year. And i think more hentai on Steam will boost its popularity, if only they stopped arbitrary banning some games

I feel kinda sad when people create work of art only just because its popular instead of doing what they personally want to do (create). Those works imo always ends up mediocre and are quickly forgotten. I think its better to create masterpiece for 100 people than something mediocre for 100 000. Edit. I kinda meant to say When they compromise their work (art) to get wider audience.
    But again its your game and you should do whatever you feel is right.
    Well sure, just wire me the $10,000+ I need and I'll get right to it. 100 people would be fine if more than 0,1% would be willing to pay for it, but it's way lower than that unfortunately. It's already a passion project that won't appeal to anything that's even slightly popular.

Besides, I personally don't mind a third person perspective in the slightest so I don't feel like I'm compensating on anything I wanted to do differently. If anything I'm compensating towards NTR fans since I don't really like the "oops almost caught" scenes.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

Well sure, just wire me the $10,000+ I need and I'll get right to it. 100 people would be fine if more than 0,1% would be willing to pay for it, but it's way lower than that unfortunately. It's already a passion project that won't appeal to anything that's even slightly popular.

Besides, I personally don't mind a third person perspective in the slightest so I don't feel like I'm compensating on anything I wanted to do differently. If anything I'm compensating towards NTR fans since I don't really like the "oops almost caught" scenes.
    What about scenes or heroines who get off on the fact they are cheating? i like those where there is genuine tension or the other way around where they know they won't be caught becaus eof how dense or dumb the guy is, i feel like there is a middle ground with a futa since the guy just know nothing is happening since they are all "girl" xD
    straight.shota likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

You can always take a loan or something 10k isn't even that much if you live in EU/US and you have a stable income source.

What i meant to say it shouldn't be what fans want, it should be what YOU want. I feel like that if you create something that you would be happy with yourself - you ll always find your costumer base. While trying to ponder to everyone will just alienate people - Not NTR enough for NTR folks & too much for vanilla lovers etc. Sure you can always use some interesting fan ideas but they should never interfere with your vision, only to supplement it.

If you just want to make money i feel that some vanilla stuff would be better or find some profitable niche and be good at it. But if its your passion project than just do what you feel right and to hell with what everyone else think (say).
    But again, I'm just some random dude from the internet and i have little knowledge of how any of this works or what am i talking about.
    And also all (?) Jinsei Tsuukoudome games give you an option in the beginning to have both POV, they dont force you to replay game twice afaik.
    Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    This may be the most important part i want to correct: it wasn't "most" it was ALL, some states had power in some parts but by the next day even those went dark, the whole system collapsed with bank transactions near imposible to be made, card readers not working, etc. They mention hospitals and i can tell you many more people than the "official" count died, those bastards didn't install any plant in the main hospital, those are all lies, emergencies weren't working, patients in the UCIs were dying (the more time passed the worse it got), clinics also weren't working beause as expensive as they are they don't make enough to install plants and don't have near enough to bear the weight of all of it.

Another thing i want to correct is the "self appointed" part about Guaido, self appointed my ass, he was appointed by the national assembly, basically congress or parliament, under the constitution, and for all the people going to ask "and why doens't he call for elections?", he HAS from fricking day 1, honestly that 1 comment conviced me CNN is either a bunch of pussies or on their side.
    Pretty much all MSM are trash and have/push their agenda, which is usually left leaning. I can only wish for your to stay safe & strong, "the darkest hour is just before the dawn"
    Last edited by Gnoomoos; March 14th, 2019 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Here's the wife:

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    What about scenes or heroines who get off on the fact they are cheating? i like those where there is genuine tension or the other way around where they know they won't be caught becaus eof how dense or dumb the guy is, i feel like there is a middle ground with a futa since the guy just know nothing is happening since they are all "girl" xD
    I can't say it's a turn-on for me in particular. I do like moral degeneration though and I guess the second attitude could come with that eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoomoos View Post
    You can always take a loan or something 10k isn't even that much if you live in EU/US and you have a stable income source.

What i meant to say it shouldn't be what fans want, it should be what YOU want. I feel like that if you create something that you would be happy with yourself - you ll always find your costumer base. While trying to ponder to everyone will just alienate people - Not NTR enough for NTR folks & too much for vanilla lovers etc. Sure you can always use some interesting fan ideas but they should never interfere with your vision, only to supplement it.

If you just want to make money i feel that some vanilla stuff would be better or find some profitable niche and be good at it. But if its your passion project than just do what you feel right and to hell with what everyone else think (say).
    But again, I'm just some random dude from the internet and i have little knowledge of how any of this works or what am i talking about.
    And also all (?) Jinsei Tsuukoudome games give you an option in the beginning to have both POV, they dont force you to replay game twice afaik.
    There's not a chance I'll make even half the money I spend on the project back and $10,000 is a very low estimate (I'm probably in way deeper than that on Swing & Miss already and the art for the new title will be more expensive), but that's alright, I just want to make it without it seriously affecting my life. I don't care about the perspective (as long as it's not netori), so I'll go with a third person perspective since I think that will attract more people. And I'll make more decisions like that if I personally don't care about it being the one way or the other.

Not gonna take a loan for it since that would be affecting my real life, the Patreon should lessen the burden enough for me to pay it on a monthly basis. Also not possible to take a loan for something like this in my country, and I know since I would be the one who declines such a request for a loan.
    Axioma, stupid_army and eromag like this.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

I'm planning on writing a blog that focuses on my favourite little things in hentai that help make a story for me. I was wondering if any of you could think of any good hentai where these things happen, preferably NTR though if it's not too off topic i'm fine with other genres.

Ahegao - This is pretty common so what i'm really after is it only happening when it's been earned, when she finally submits.

Lingerie – Any particularly sexily drawn lingerie, Closet is an example, Liara in Kangoku Senkan is another

Creampie/ internal pop - again this is pretty common and is best when it has been earned. It's great when its also acompanied by an earned Ahegao.

Heart eyes/ out of it – A couple of great examples are Katsura Family and Closet for the 'out of it' (not drugged) description. Any others? How about heart eyes? A few chapters deep is when this happens is best IMO.

Leg wrap - Lot's of possible examples of this, what are your favourites? I love it when despite herself she doesn't want him to pull out. I also like when he wants to pull out and she stops him.

Eye catch – As my avatar might suggest Closset is a great example, Please Bang my Wife is another. Any other favourites?

Annoyed but cant help herself - She really doesnt want to fuck him but she can't help herself. Katsura Family has this any others?

Fucked unconscious - This relates to the out of it eyes, left with her ass in the air or splayed over the bed. Any ideas?

Milf / big sister types/ Student council president - It's a look and an attitude. Seductive some times but also think they are unatainable.

Bush – The first part of Closet has great bush, one of the things missing from Marina is a bush. Any others that jump to mind? I prefer to avoid the hairy asshole but hey? i'm not that fussy.

Cum dripping out/ internal cum - The meet thier husband or boyfriend and the bucks cum is still inside.

If you read one of these and can think of a great example please let me know. A chapter name would be great. Preferably from multi chapter works if manga, or at least 50+ pages. Any eroge is fine.

Thanks for the help. Hopefully a chance to be reminded of/ discover new stuff.
    Last edited by alwaysb86; March 16th, 2019 at 10:34 AM. Reason: My memory sucks

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

What is Kaguya Family?
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysb86 View Post
    I'm planning on writing a blog that focuses on my favourite little things in hentai that help make a story for me. I was wondering if any of you could think of any good hentai where these things happen, preferably NTR though if it's not too off topic i'm fine with other genres.

Ahegao - This is pretty common so what i'm really after is it only happening when it's been earned, when she finally submits.

Lingerie – Any particularly sexily drawn lingerie, Closet is an example, Liara in Kangoku Senkan is another

Creampie/ internal pop - again this is pretty common and is best when it has been earned. It's great when its also acompanied by an earned Ahegao.

Heart eyes/ out of it – A couple of great examples are Kaguya Family and Closet for the 'out of it' (not drugged) description. Any others? How about heart eyes? A few chapters deep is when this happens is best IMO.

Leg wrap - Lot's of possible examples of this, what are your favourites? I love it when despite herself she doesn't want him to pull out. I also like when he wants to pull out and she stops him.

Eye catch – As my avatar might suggest Closset is a great example, Please Bang my Wife is another. Any other favourites?

Annoyed but cant help herself - She really doesnt want to fuck him but she can't help herself. Kaguya Family has this any others?

Fucked unconscious - This relates to the out of it eyes, left with her ass in the air or splayed over the bed. Any ideas?

Milf / big sister types/ Student council president - It's a look and an attitude. Seductive some times but also think they are unatainable.

Bush – The first part of Closet has great bush, one of the things missing from Marina is a bush. Any others that jump to mind? I prefer to avoid the hairy asshole but hey? i'm not that fussy.

Cum dripping out/ internal cum - The meet thier husband or boyfriend and the bucks cum is still inside.

If you read one of these and can think of a great example please let me know. A chapter name would be great. Preferably from multi chapter works if manga, or at least 50+ pages. Any eroge is fine.

Well I've been playing some Heiantei (sad panda gallery link) titles recently and i can say most of their newer (2013 and after) games have most stuff from this list. They got some especially good Lingerie sprites like

Heiantei games are a must play for any milf lovers, especially Kanojo no Okaa-san wa Suki Desu ka? ~Cool na Hitozuma Shachou o Rouraku Seyo!~ - has probably one of the best teasing milf heroine ever
      Spoiler: pic 

Worth mentioning that all their games are netori except Netorareta Mama wa Suki Desu ka? ~Kyouiku Mama to Kateikyoushi~ which is mystery ntr with mother and also must play for any mystery and/or mother NTR lovers.
    I ll probably write my impressions on their games that I've played sometimes later.

Edit. I've added pics from hitomi's gallery (which are a bit worse) cuz sad panda ones stopped working
    Edit2. WTF they've stopped working too , try№3 I've saved them locally, uploaded them to pic hosting service and in put image ref to them. To whatever person will post next - can you see any pics under spoiler tag?
    Last edited by Gnoomoos; March 15th, 2019 at 12:01 AM.
    tropomien likes this.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gnoomoos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysb86 View Post

Heart eyes/ out of it – A couple of great examples are Kaguya Family and Closet for the 'out of it' (not drugged) description. Any others? How about heart eyes? A few chapters deep is when this happens is best IMO.

Annoyed but cant help herself - She really doesnt want to fuck him but she can't help herself. Kaguya Family has this any others?

https://exhentai.org/g/1000214/fe901b2147/ https://exhentai.org/g/1205023/df414d22b6/ (for lingerie), i know there are more but is all a mess in my head, but check those 2 authors if you don't know them, they are full of it but sadly no real netorare (maybe netori in some Shunjou Shuusuke works)

And what is Kaguya Family?
    Ignore This Signature
    Steven Erikson

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Animefan_09 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information