Page 1735 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 73512351635168517251733173417351736173717451785 ... LastLast
Results 17,341 to 17,350 of 17872
Like Tree7058Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Anyone here can explain to me https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ139183.html ? i mean what is the story and what/how is the ntr, i know is siluette but is there some mistery or ambiguity, or does the MC know his lover/love interest is banging other people? Or if he knows does he think she is doing it against her will or coerced or some "reason" she has to have sex with othe rpeople?

Also where same questions but including where to find https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ179700.html latest version?
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Tentacle Bandit View Post
    OOh I've always wanted a game with this theme...
    You know the name?

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by AliceT View Post
    You know the name?
    there you go
    https://vndb.org/v24648

4. The Following User Says Thank You to unknowntosociety For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

Quote Originally Posted by ntrpotato View Post
    Overall the game was pretty bland. The ntr was pretty weak and the wife had little character. She spoke very little during the sex scenes and I honestly at some point in the game, thought that there was sexual tension going on between the MC and his friend. The only good points of the game are the threesome ending and the friend ending and that's simply because the wife actually talks a bit more and seems pretty into the sex. Typical Atelier Sakura game. What gets me most though is the game cover with the wife looking all seductive and that she has more place in the actual cheating. The fact is that she is pretty bland and mostly moans during sex scenes. Feels like the game focused way more on the MC and his friend than on the actual wife.
    Isnt there omake with wife POV where we can get her take on the fingering and sex while the MC wasnt there? There usually is

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Anyone here can explain to me https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ139183.html ? i mean what is the story and what/how is the ntr, i know is siluette but is there some mistery or ambiguity, or does the MC know his lover/love interest is banging other people? Or if he knows does he think she is doing it against her will or coerced or some "reason" she has to have sex with othe rpeople?
    Medieval world setting where there is also magic, MC is a high ranking knight sworn to protect the royal family, falls in love with the princess and eventually gets permission to marry her. Antagonist is a lower soldier proficient with magic and tricks the MC into exchanging bodies with him, so MC is stuck on the lower soldier's body having little knowledge of how magic works and how to undo the spell, unable to make anyone believe him and meanwhile the antagonist fucks the princess silly and lets him have a glimpse of what is going on through magical items.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Osni For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Osni View Post
    Isnt there omake with wife POV where we can get her take on the fingering and sex while the MC wasnt there? There usually is

Medieval world setting where there is also magic, MC is a high ranking knight sworn to protect the royal family, falls in love with the princess and eventually gets permission to marry her. Antagonist is a lower soldier proficient with magic and tricks the MC into exchanging bodies with him, so MC is stuck on the lower soldier's body having little knowledge of how magic works and how to undo the spell, unable to make anyone believe him and meanwhile the antagonist fucks the princess silly and lets him have a glimpse of what is going on through magical items.
    Thanks, magical items? that sounds interesting, what about the second?
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

You know, things that let him peek into the room or see through the antagonist's eyes.

About the second, all I know is it has three separate stories and the silhouettes are pretty hot.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Another arc for Swing & Miss was completed in the full version, so I've updated the teaser demo with a little more demo as well.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ky28wv...er-pc.zip/file
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by ntrpotato View Post
    Overall the game was pretty bland. The ntr was pretty weak and the wife had little character. She spoke very little during the sex scenes and I honestly at some point in the game, thought that there was sexual tension going on between the MC and his friend. The only good points of the game are the threesome ending and the friend ending and that's simply because the wife actually talks a bit more and seems pretty into the sex. Typical Atelier Sakura game. What gets me most though is the game cover with the wife looking all seductive and that she has more place in the actual cheating. The fact is that she is pretty bland and mostly moans during sex scenes. Feels like the game focused way more on the MC and his friend than on the actual wife.
    This is the problem with most of Atelier's games now tbh, I think its simple because they produce SO much monthly content that its hard to do anything original because they are in a grind now. When your goal is to produce a new short story or visual novel each month, well its like anything creative the more you do the same thing over and over for capital gains it all begins to look the same and take on the same generic quality. I find this a lot with authors who try to publish monthly. They might have a new idea they gets them excited and its a good spin for a story, but as you read the book you find the same authors tropes and stuff as to feel like your just reading more of the same.

I honestly wonder at what point they will slow down too...at what point do sales numbers not justify monthly game releases. I'm sure they have one or two great games left in them, but do we really need another 8 games on top of those that are totally forgettable?

As for this game itself, the comment about the wife being quiet is interesting because looking at her on the cover - she looks like the silent type to me lol...
    Gnoomoos likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by unknowntosociety View Post
    Oh this game, ya I find the female character to be super cute looking especially in context of the game.

However I'm pretty sure its netori, I think you play the shop owner who fucks and trains her. That is a lot less interesting to me.

I remember seeing this anime called Suzuka where the main guy walks past a soap house and sees a picture of a girl that looks like Suzuka on a soap house billboard and loses his shit.

I really wish that was her...I like the idea of finding out NTR things like that indirectly because its meant to be surprising and "hidden" from the male love interest.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Tentacle Bandit View Post
    Oh this game, ya I find the female character to be super cute looking especially in context of the game.

However I'm pretty sure its netori, I think you play the shop owner who fucks and trains her. That is a lot less interesting to me.
    No, you play the boyfriend, it's 100% netorare, you can go to the getchu page and see how it says that the boyfriend is the protagonist.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1030339
    Ignore This Signature

Thread Information