Page 1724 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 724122416241674171417221723172417251726173417741824 ... LastLast
Results 17,231 to 17,240 of 18500
Like Tree7456Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #17231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Brazil
    Age
    23
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
    Points: 2,665, Level: 31
    Points: 2,665, Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tentacle Bandit View Post
    The thing I didn't like about the Escalayer series is that after the "rape" or defeat scenes the girls act totally normal afterwords. I really wish there had been some follow up after, even just text with them talking about it or something...or self pleasuring themselves and spying on them. Again never happens....
    that's what put's me off in terms of ntr in most alice soft games.

  2. #17232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
    Points: 5,309, Level: 46
    Points: 5,309, Level: 46
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    oyako rankan NTR actually comes up a few times during sex scenes. like the MC would ask "you're not a virgin" if one of the 2 younger girls lost it to an NTR guy first or how it has bad ends with story depending on who got pregnant first and by who.

    the white haired maid girl even starts lactating if she has too much sex with other guys, during your sex scenes with her. so the NTR isn't just a "scene and forgotten about". the characters have different dialogues during sex scenes depending on past scenes.

    though it's spotty with machine translations.

  3. #17233
    Senior Member Gnoomoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    375
    Thanked 53 Times in 39 Posts
    Points: 2,359, Level: 29
    Points: 2,359, Level: 29
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tentacle Bandit View Post
    LOL I just assume all games made by Empress are NTR, I actually met the artist who goes by Sei back in 2002 when Activesoft released Discipline. I bought a FF7 hentai doujinshi off ebay in 1997 from Japan from him (wanted to see if it would sell) and we became yahoo email pen pals - then met in 2002 when I went to Japan. Haven't emailed forever though.
    I really enjoyed his games, Bible Black was one of the first VN that i enjoyed everything in it - Story, scenes, characters, music. And i think Bible Black animated series is one of the best animated hentai of all times, quality was very good and combined we probably got like 10 hours of good animations with interesting story and characters.

    I was really happy when he started to make games again under Empress studio and Starless was very good, dominancE was OK and the rest were more of a disappointment for me personally, but they still had his amazing art - something that i can always enjoy.

    I wonder if he will ever produce a new game again....


    Edit. What i especially liked in his games - that there always were some kind of a villainous & sadistic heroines like Reika

  4. #17234
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Brazil
    Age
    23
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
    Points: 2,665, Level: 31
    Points: 2,665, Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dartred View Post
    oyako rankan NTR actually comes up a few times during sex scenes. like the MC would ask "you're not a virgin" if one of the 2 younger girls lost it to an NTR guy first or how it has bad ends with story depending on who got pregnant first and by who.

    the white haired maid girl even starts lactating if she has too much sex with other guys, during your sex scenes with her. so the NTR isn't just a "scene and forgotten about". the characters have different dialogues during sex scenes depending on past scenes.

    though it's spotty with machine translations.
    Yeah i know that's why i said ''most'' not all games, still i don't like the ntr on alice soft games it's really half assed imo, speaking of which can you guys confirm if this game will have ntr https://vndb.org/v25144 ??

  5. #17235
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,042
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 537 Times in 337 Posts
    Points: 11,758, Level: 71
    Points: 11,758, Level: 71
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnoomoos View Post
    I really enjoyed his games, Bible Black was one of the first VN that i enjoyed everything in it - Story, scenes, characters, music. And i think Bible Black animated series is one of the best animated hentai of all times, quality was very good and combined we probably got like 10 hours of good animations with interesting story and characters.

    I was really happy when he started to make games again under Empress studio and Starless was very good, dominancE was OK and the rest were more of a disappointment for me personally, but they still had his amazing art - something that i can always enjoy.

    I wonder if he will ever produce a new game again....


    Edit. What i especially liked in his games - that there always were some kind of a villainous & sadistic heroines like Reika
    What i really liked about bible black was how the guy turned evil, that kind of corruption isn't seen enough.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


  6. #17236
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked 54 Times in 42 Posts
    Points: 7,376, Level: 57
    Points: 7,376, Level: 57
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    AAAA I almost forgot! Any news for Boku Dakare DLC?
    2019/03/29 we'll get DL Compact Edition. I hope we'll get DLCs there as it was with Tsuma no Biniku. And I didn't forget
    stupid_army, Gnoomoos and Light316 like this.

  7. #17237
    Senior Member unknowntosociety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 73 Times in 44 Posts
    Points: 2,128, Level: 27
    Points: 2,128, Level: 27
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    I agree with most of what you posted, but there are a couple of things in which I disagree. Maybe it's just a matter of perspective.

      Spoiler:  
    In regard of Kento: I think he ends up more like a perverted voyeur than a cuck by the end. The way I see it that way is becuase once he understand why her mother is doing that, when he discovers the book in the library about infidelity, his internal struggle settles. Once he believes that her mother is doing that because of loniliness and sexual frustration because his father is away, he begins to think that her relationship with Touta is not a bad thing, on the contrary, he begins to think is something positive and should go on, that and the fact that he is excited by the inmorallity of that relationship. From that point (depending on the players choices) he might activelly help them out a little so their relationship could continue. So he goes from curiosity to confussion to internal struggle to undertanding to acceptance. However that's just my way of seeing it, I could be totally wrong.

    In regard of Touta: I agree with most of what you put but there is one thing I disagree: Touta does change, but this change is not that obvious because we don't see his POV exept for brief and scarce moments through the game. Also Rascou has a way of writing that has a lot of subtleties that are not that obvious at first sight. There is a lot implied or hinted, and you only can notice if you pay attention to the narration and the characters behavior. There is some info that you can easilly miss because you have to read between lines to get it, so it's specially hard for we westerns since we don't have a complete understanding of japanese. That's why I'm playing this game really slowlly, paying special attention to the text and even using dictionaries in the parts that I think there is important info, to make sure I get the whole meaning of the words.

    At the end of the second ending of the second game we see Kento reflecting about Yukari and Touta relationship. And state clearlly that Touta has changed, his notes has improved and there is not more complains on his behavior from the neighboors. He pretty much had become a good kid (except for the fact that he has a forbiden relationship with a hot MILF ). Kento is amazed by Touta and his admiration for him grows, but then he things that the one that changed Touta is his mother, so it might be that Yukari is the amazing one. Of course he hasn't really change to be a good kid, but there is not denial that he has improved a lot. In the first game we have a Touta that will use others to steal, relies on blackmaill to achieve what he wants and doesn't have respect for adults/authority. At the end of the second game we have a Touta that tries hard to get his reward and obeys Yukari most of the time.

    To understand this change first we have to analize Touta's circumstances. He is the black ship in his family, so her parents just let him do whatever he wants. Instead of saying that his parents don't care about him it would be more acuratelly to say that they don't have any expectations from him. Also his father is always working and his mother is always going out to have fun, leaving Touta alone, so there is not any quality time for them to be together. On top of that Touta's brother is a genious and the pride of the familly, so Touta have a strong inferiority complex. I think Touta behaves as he does because he desperatly seeks for attention, ironically the more he behaves like that, the more his parents loose hope on him, and the more they just let him do whatever he wants. Yukari is the only one that begins to pay attention to him and ends up caring for him. At first Touta sees Yukari just as someone that will take care of his overwhelming libido, he will only care about his pleasure withouth caring much about Yukari's situation. This begin to change at the end of the first game/begining of the second, when Touta begins to try to pleasure Yukari, he gets really obsessed with it, to the point that even Yukari is amazed at how Touta makes a bid deal out of it. I think, Touta desperetally wans Yukari to like him and in his simple-minded and guillible nature, the only tool he has for that is sex. At this point, Touta also begins to back off everytime he sees Yukari getting really angry at him, and it's even stated in the game that he does it because he doesn't want her to hate him. If you think about it, Touta could have throw all the "reward system" out after having sex with drunken Yukari in the first scene of the second game. He has the blackmail material (and he gets even more later on), so he doesn't have to put out with all that study anymore, but he abides the rule of one sex a week and keeps studying hard for the test-reward. So I think at this point is not only sex what Touta wants, but also Yukari's company and attention, specially after she says to him "I don't hate kids that try hard" (or was it "I like kids that try hard"? I don't remember very well).

    There are other hints in the game that indicates that Touta begin to care about Yukari (and viceversa), the most obvious one was in the flee market scene (really cute scene by the way). Touta tries to slip some aphoridisiac into Yukari's dring in the cafe to have easy sex with her, but he realize that he doesn't have the drug with him. He gets depressed that his plan didn't work and Yukari notices that Touta is down. Yukari invites Touta to the flee market to cheer him up (player's choice). Once there Touta hears some women bad mouthing him and Yukari. Yukari also hears and tells Touta to don't mind, but Touta gets really pissed off and go flip their skirts in vengeance. Yukari is surprised by his behaviour, since Touta doesn't really care much about that kind of stuff (it's usual for him that the old gossipmongers hags bad mouth him). Then she realizes that he wasn't mad because they were bad mouthing him, he was mad because they were bad mouthing Yukari, and in usual Touta's nature, he didn't find any other way to release his anger than making a prank at them.

    We can also see a subtle hint of Touta's change in the final sex scene of the second ending from the second game: After Yukari and Touta reach orgasm and Touta eyaculates in the condom they go for the second round. Yukari doesn't want to get away from Touta's cock so she starts to move her hips again, and is actually Touta that suggest they should change the condom. Because Yukari doesn't wants to unplug Touta's cock yet, she says it should be fine if it's just one more time (probably). It almost seems like Yukari is the one behaving like a kid and Touta is behaving like a responsable adult, is only after Yukari says it's ok that Touta starts moving his hips. If you compare it with Touta from the first game, he would has started moving his hips as soon Yukari started moving hers, withouth caring at all about the used condom.

    I think there are more, but I don't want to keep going because this post is already long enough. I would like your opinions on it.
      Spoiler: s 
    It's probably a matter of perspective like you said. I don't really think much of Yukari and Touta's relationship other than a struggle for Yukari to not succumb to lust and to protect her family.

    The impression I get from Touta's behavior throughout the game is that he wants to show the world that he's a man. From the first game, he blackmails his only friend's mother and wants display and prove his manliness in a public blog. He thinks of Yukari as his woman/sexual property and brags about it as such on his Rassbook blog. That doesn't really change much in the first game and it's even worse in the second game since he doesn't even bother to blur Yukari's face now.
    But yea, you're right in that he starts to be more compliant although you can make the case the reason Touta is more compliant is that he knows that sex is gonna come to him anyway after Yukari has done it with him so many times and that he also has the leverage (many more blackmail photos) to persuade her if needed.

    I don't think Yukari thinks of Touta much either other than a kid she has to deal with because of the blackmail (especially after the night she got drunk). She complies with Touta's requests for sex since she realizes his requests can escalate if she doesn't refuse. So she's now trying to make the best out of a bad situation by making money and suppressing the blackmail. This obviously changes after the sleepover where Yukari starts to crave sex more/become more easily sexually frustrated thanks to Touta fucking the daylights out of her.
    But overall, Yukari seems at least to me only concerned about Touta's progression since it's what earns her money but obviously she realizes that Touta can provide "other benefits" which is what makes her let loose later on.

    My impression of the ends is pretty much that Touta won Yukari's heart over by simply blackmailing her and fucking her into submission. By the end, Yukari loves sex with Touta now and her real intentions in the past of doing it for her family's sake is more or less an excuse used now to justify having sex with Touta and betraying her family. I still think Kento gives the impression of a cuck since he's aware of the relationship and he does nothing to intervene (in fact, he even tries to get the two to have sex). Maybe I just associate Netorase with 'cuck' because to me their meanings overlap to a degree.

    To me at the very least, their relationship is very one-sided in favor of Touta.
    Last edited by unknowntosociety; January 30th, 2019 at 06:24 PM.

  8. #17238
    Member Light316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 21 Times in 7 Posts
    Points: 1,469, Level: 21
    Points: 1,469, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by INNocence View Post
    2019/03/29 we'll get DL Compact Edition.
    I hope DLC will be included because from the CG that I saw it was pretty hot

  9. #17239
    Senior Member Valvatorez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 71 Times in 44 Posts
    Points: 3,963, Level: 40
    Points: 3,963, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Has anyone checked in the h-code for last heiantei game works with this follow up installment of 元ヤン奥さんとギャル娘ちゃん~召しませ母娘丼~?

  10. #17240
    Senior Member Gnoomoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    375
    Thanked 53 Times in 39 Posts
    Points: 2,359, Level: 29
    Points: 2,359, Level: 29
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Valvatorez View Post
    Has anyone checked in the h-code for last heiantei game works with this follow up installment of 元ヤン奥さんとギャル娘ちゃん~召しませ母娘丼~?
    I dunno if there is a new clean Hcode but there is a working workaround for their new game here
    Valvatorez likes this.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gnoomoos For This Useful Post:


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 11 guests)

  1. dartred,
  2. Lianai,
  3. Rorisunola

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
  2. Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 01:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 05:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •