Page 1711 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 711121116111661170117091710171117121713 ... LastLast
Results 17,101 to 17,110 of 17160
Like Tree6520Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #17101
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 14 Posts
    Points: 2,278, Level: 28
    Points: 2,278, Level: 28
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Obviously not as detailed as the game (https://vndb.org/v12942) but for any Kabe Tsuma 1 fans here's the English translation of the manga adaptation I commissioned

    https://exhentai.org/g/1345808/0106069de2/ or https://e-hentai.org/g/1345808/0106069de2/

    Might not make a difference but maybe if lots of people read it (and new English fans get introduced to the game; this manga was basically created as extra promotion for it in Japan) maybe a company like MangaGamer will finally license it if there's more demand for it! Highly doubt a solo translator like Rattanman will do it for free (I'd prefer uncensored anyway and since it's one of my favorite games ever I'd like to actually support and buy it in English if it was an option)

    In other news the Kabe Tsuma 1 Audio CD Drama translation is nearing completion. I'll share it once everything is finalized.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrecchiman For This Useful Post:


  3. #17102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 156 Times in 95 Posts
    Points: 6,389, Level: 52
    Points: 6,389, Level: 52
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    I have just watch the show of Jeremy Kyle. Most Shocking DNA Results Ever | The Jeremy Kyle Show.
    Well well well, NTR is everywhere my friends.
    Last edited by Darkwings; January 13th, 2019 at 11:01 AM.

  4. #17103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
    Points: 1,597, Level: 22
    Points: 1,597, Level: 22
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfs View Post
    Uh, like i said, in games like Marina where she remained faithful emotionally throughout, its netorase, but in cases where it started as netorase but then turned to real cheating and the girl ended up developing feelings for the guy and left the protag for him, then that is NTR, like https://vndb.org/v21087

    Are you seriously comparing video porn and visual novels? And if you identify with both sides, suit yourself, but i think many people in this thread would agree with me when i said the essence of NTR is putting yourself in the shoes of the protag who is clearly identified at the start of the game which is played (mostly)from his point of view/perspective.

    If you have the ability to see from multiple points of view and enjoys it, all power to you, but i think most people here sees that when another guy other than the protag romances and steals his love interest away, that is NTR, not vanilla.
    etc,etc,etc.
    Netorase is sub-genre of netorare, IDK why you don't want to acknowledge this fact. As about porn videos - I think it was obvious what I bring it here to make it more obvious how perception and association works for humans. If we see someone fucking a girl then we could easily associate with this guy, anyone can do it, including you. Just you could choose instead associate yourself with guy who was being cheated on, it is actually much harder thing to do - for that we need some plot, attachment to the heroine, which is why all good netorare games have a lot of build up, you don't really need any build up in simple rape game.

    As about "it isn't vanilla" - it seems you haven't read my post as I clearly stated what I call sex vanilla, not situation itself. Romantic, loving and gentle sex called vanilla sex, you see. Sure, it is still netorare, but sex scenes there would be vanilla by definition.

    You see, for me it matters with whom girl cheats. It is good ntr for me when ntr guy is dominant, makes girl to obey him and treats her like she is inferior to him. When ntr guy isn't dominant, but gentle, kind and treats her with respect it kills much of enjoyment for me, also it means what scenes themselves would be boring vanilla shit. Main reason why I enjoyed second Marina game much more than I did first.

    Also who is the girl matters for me too, IDK why you don't care about heroine and her character. If I feel what "I would never date someone like her, only cum dump her at best" then I can't feel attachment. Maybe it is different for guys who don't differentiate girls like those they potentially could love and romance and those who could be only used for sex, for a lot of guys they are ready to date anyone who is cute, nowadays some guys even fine if their gf have had 10+ sexual partners before them and they could feel attachment to such girls. I assume if your mentality is close to that then it wouldn't be a problem for you.

  5. #17104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 188 Times in 69 Posts
    Points: 5,916, Level: 49
    Points: 5,916, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by greenlittleman View Post
    Netorase is sub-genre of netorare, IDK why you don't want to acknowledge this fact. As about porn videos - I think it was obvious what I bring it here to make it more obvious how perception and association works for humans. If we see someone fucking a girl then we could easily associate with this guy, anyone can do it, including you. Just you could choose instead associate yourself with guy who was being cheated on, it is actually much harder thing to do - for that we need some plot, attachment to the heroine, which is why all good netorare games have a lot of build up, you don't really need any build up in simple rape game.

    As about "it isn't vanilla" - it seems you haven't read my post as I clearly stated what I call sex vanilla, not situation itself. Romantic, loving and gentle sex called vanilla sex, you see. Sure, it is still netorare, but sex scenes there would be vanilla by definition.

    You see, for me it matters with whom girl cheats. It is good ntr for me when ntr guy is dominant, makes girl to obey him and treats her like she is inferior to him. When ntr guy isn't dominant, but gentle, kind and treats her with respect it kills much of enjoyment for me, also it means what scenes themselves would be boring vanilla shit. Main reason why I enjoyed second Marina game much more than I did first.

    Also who is the girl matters for me too, IDK why you don't care about heroine and her character. If I feel what "I would never date someone like her, only cum dump her at best" then I can't feel attachment. Maybe it is different for guys who don't differentiate girls like those they potentially could love and romance and those who could be only used for sex, for a lot of guys they are ready to date anyone who is cute, nowadays some guys even fine if their gf have had 10+ sexual partners before them and they could feel attachment to such girls. I assume if your mentality is close to that then it wouldn't be a problem for you.
    this argument is pointless-though,

    First of all, i actually accept netorase to be part of NTR genre, and that NTR goes largely into NTR A, B, C and netorase (i think netorase is different to NTR A because in my opinion, nothing is stolen UNLESS the heroine leaves the protag for real or develops actual feelings for the guy)

    All i said was i dont CONSIDER netorase to be NTR FOR ME because it doesnt produce the NTR feeling FOR ME.

    I have no issues with other people who get NTR feeling from Netorase, that is completely up to them

    that said netorare literally means "stolen from" in japanese- and, in pure netorase, nothing is "stolen from" as it is all part of the protag and heroine who both consented to it. But you can consider it a sub "genre" of NTR if you want, but for me, i dont consider them the same, because pure netorase doesnt produce the "NTR" feeling for me, and nothin anyone says will change how i view it, you are free to consider it NTR if you like,obviously, i dont play much netorase games because it doesnt produce the NTR feeling for me.

    Its the same as people who will never consider something "NTR" unless the protag and heroine is in an official relationship

    Like i already said, if you have the ability , associate with whatever you want.

    When you say "vanilla" you usually mean "pure love" when you have NTR where the Guy steals the protag girl willingly, we here usually call it "NTR A" or consensual NTR, you wont find many people here who refers to that as "vanilla" or "vanilla sex" (although technically, saying "the bastard had vanilla sex with the heroine" is not be wrong) But again if thats how you want to call it, thats fine

    Thats fine, so you like it when the NTR guy is an ass, and cant get the NTR feeling when its a nice guy you cant. As for me, i can like both types.

    From my perspective, you play as the protag and see it from his point of view. Now take True blue for example, there is the oniichan route where Aoi the heroine falls in love with the guy and went out with him, the guy saved her and is very gentle with her and they eventually starts having what you would call vanilla sex.

    But when you play from the protag perspective, one day you visit her and suddenly peeps and sees your beloved childhood friend moaning while having sex with an older, mature guy , for me at least, the shock and despair it produced a good deal of NTR feeling, but if you consider that boring vanilla shit, thats fine too, you can always try the asshole tennis club senpai route, sounds like thats what you like more

    I never said i dont care about the heroine.

    No.1 for me is ART- character design have to be something i can like (which is why i hate ahegao cause it disgust me)

    But as for the character, i am MUCH more flexible. Also why are you conflating real life standards with Fantasy standards? I am flexible with heroine character because as i already explained, i see it from the protag's point of view, and the protag loves the heroine and thats why i get NTR feeling from playing the game, because you imagine yourself in the protag's shoes from his perspective.

    NTR is obtained by the PROTAG getting NTRed and imagining yourself in his shoes, i dont think "would i like this heroine/this type of woman in real world?"

    Of course, if the heroine is badly written or doesnt interest me, at a certain level, i wouldnt like it, but thats very rare and usually due to bad character design/voice/plot

    So, i dont think "would i date/romance this game heroine in real life" and if the answer is no, i wouldnt play the game, like i said, i just play it and imagine myself as the Protag while im playing it and enjoy the ride.

    Just because i like a certain or multiple VN heroine types, doesnt mean thats what im actually into. Are you saying that because i play a game and get NTR feeling from a certain type of girl that, in your example, have 10 sex partners means that my mentality in the real world is similar?

    Can you not accept that for some of us it is just fantasy and fiction and we are just indulging in guilty pleasures which we rather not try in reality? and thats why i am flexible with the heroine in terms of her personality and background. I can like games where the girl is an innocent sheltered lady and i can also like NTR where the heroine is a slutty gyaru. why not? IT IS A GAME (Fyi i hate gyaru types, but i am imagining myself as the PROTAG who likes her in the game lol)

    Just because i am into NTR doesnt mean i want to be NTR-ed in real life and just because i like Anal sex scenes in visual novel doesnt mean i want to try it in real life either (there is lots of... problems that games typically exclude)

    Put it this way... i doubt the many fans of mother NTR in this thread would get the "NTR feeling" if their real mother is having an affair with some guy (i assume they will just be disgusted/angry instead of turned on)

    i love sister NTR in GAMES, but i have a terrible relationship with my actual sisters and i dont care how many boyfriends she have or who she fucks.

    Just because we are fine with certain scenarios or girls in visual novels, doesnt mean we have that "mentality", it is a game. But if you can only get off on certain types of girls in VN that fits your "mentality", thats your choice and its up to you.

    But Please dont think that for the rest of us, that just because we are more flexible and diverse than you in terms of what types of heroines/scenarios we can get attached to or like in a game, that it reflects our actual mentality, after all, it is only a game and some of us dont think too much about it.
    Last edited by jasonfs; January 13th, 2019 at 06:08 PM.

  6. #17105
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 14 Posts
    Points: 2,278, Level: 28
    Points: 2,278, Level: 28
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by INNocence View Post
    https://mega.nz/#!jQ03FZra!0EcHoUfXn...lrU0XAxpbbyEFw
    Here is the CD. It would be nice to see the translation
    Thanks again for providing this.

    Here is the English translation script of the Kabe Tsuma 1 side story that was originally included as an exclusive bonus for those who pre-ordered the game.

    https://mega.nz/#!tcR0SKTQ!pmZHNpVYk...r0q53c0Fsi0wwY

    Well I've done all I can to help promote the game... If anyone liked the English translations of the manga and CD Drama and are craving an English translation for the game itself, feel free to send a friendly request to any of these companies!

    support@mangagamer.com

    https://jast.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

    https://denpasoft.com/pages/contact

    https://www.fakku.net/contact

    (Might be helpful to link these so they know what you're talking about)
    https://vndb.org/v12942
    http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/produ...pc036/top.html

    If we're lucky maybe one of them will acquire the game license and release it next year.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrecchiman For This Useful Post:


  8. #17106
    Senior Member straight.shota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked 109 Times in 64 Posts
    Points: 6,693, Level: 53
    Points: 6,693, Level: 53
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfs View Post
    this argument is pointless-though,

    First of all, i actually accept netorase to be part of NTR genre, and that NTR goes largely into NTR A, B, C and netorase (i think netorase is different to NTR A because in my opinion, nothing is stolen UNLESS the heroine leaves the protag for real or develops actual feelings for the guy)

    All i said was i dont CONSIDER netorase to be NTR FOR ME because it doesnt produce the NTR feeling FOR ME.

    I have no issues with other people who get NTR feeling from Netorase, that is completely up to them

    that said netorare literally means "stolen from" in japanese- and, in pure netorase, nothing is "stolen from" as it is all part of the protag and heroine who both consented to it. But you can consider it a sub "genre" of NTR if you want, but for me, i dont consider them the same, because pure netorase doesnt produce the "NTR" feeling for me, and nothin anyone says will change how i view it, you are free to consider it NTR if you like,obviously, i dont play much netorase games because it doesnt produce the NTR feeling for me.

    Its the same as people who will never consider something "NTR" unless the protag and heroine is in an official relationship

    Like i already said, if you have the ability , associate with whatever you want.

    When you say "vanilla" you usually mean "pure love" when you have NTR where the Guy steals the protag girl willingly, we here usually call it "NTR A" or consensual NTR, you wont find many people here who refers to that as "vanilla" or "vanilla sex" (although technically, saying "the bastard had vanilla sex with the heroine" is not be wrong) But again if thats how you want to call it, thats fine

    Thats fine, so you like it when the NTR guy is an ass, and cant get the NTR feeling when its a nice guy you cant. As for me, i can like both types.

    From my perspective, you play as the protag and see it from his point of view. Now take True blue for example, there is the oniichan route where Aoi the heroine falls in love with the guy and went out with him, the guy saved her and is very gentle with her and they eventually starts having what you would call vanilla sex.

    But when you play from the protag perspective, one day you visit her and suddenly peeps and sees your beloved childhood friend moaning while having sex with an older, mature guy , for me at least, the shock and despair it produced a good deal of NTR feeling, but if you consider that boring vanilla shit, thats fine too, you can always try the asshole tennis club senpai route, sounds like thats what you like more

    I never said i dont care about the heroine.

    No.1 for me is ART- character design have to be something i can like (which is why i hate ahegao cause it disgust me)

    But as for the character, i am MUCH more flexible. Also why are you conflating real life standards with Fantasy standards? I am flexible with heroine character because as i already explained, i see it from the protag's point of view, and the protag loves the heroine and thats why i get NTR feeling from playing the game, because you imagine yourself in the protag's shoes from his perspective.

    NTR is obtained by the PROTAG getting NTRed and imagining yourself in his shoes, i dont think "would i like this heroine/this type of woman in real world?"

    Of course, if the heroine is badly written or doesnt interest me, at a certain level, i wouldnt like it, but thats very rare and usually due to bad character design/voice/plot

    So, i dont think "would i date/romance this game heroine in real life" and if the answer is no, i wouldnt play the game, like i said, i just play it and imagine myself as the Protag while im playing it and enjoy the ride.

    Just because i like a certain or multiple VN heroine types, doesnt mean thats what im actually into. Are you saying that because i play a game and get NTR feeling from a certain type of girl that, in your example, have 10 sex partners means that my mentality in the real world is similar?

    Can you not accept that for some of us it is just fantasy and fiction and we are just indulging in guilty pleasures which we rather not try in reality? and thats why i am flexible with the heroine in terms of her personality and background. I can like games where the girl is an innocent sheltered lady and i can also like NTR where the heroine is a slutty gyaru. why not? IT IS A GAME (Fyi i hate gyaru types, but i am imagining myself as the PROTAG who likes her in the game lol)

    Just because i am into NTR doesnt mean i want to be NTR-ed in real life and just because i like Anal sex scenes in visual novel doesnt mean i want to try it in real life either (there is lots of... problems that games typically exclude)

    Put it this way... i doubt the many fans of mother NTR in this thread would get the "NTR feeling" if their real mother is having an affair with some guy (i assume they will just be disgusted/angry instead of turned on)

    i love sister NTR in GAMES, but i have a terrible relationship with my actual sisters and i dont care how many boyfriends she have or who she fucks.

    Just because we are fine with certain scenarios or girls in visual novels, doesnt mean we have that "mentality", it is a game. But if you can only get off on certain types of girls in VN that fits your "mentality", thats your choice and its up to you.

    But Please dont think that for the rest of us, that just because we are more flexible and diverse than you in terms of what types of heroines/scenarios we can get attached to or like in a game, that it reflects our actual mentality, after all, it is only a game and some of us dont think too much about it.
    I agree pretty much with everything you say except the part: "It's not NTR for ME". I think what you are trying to say is that, that particular genre/VN doesn't produce a NTR feeling for you, but it can easily be missunderstood as "For me this is not NTR". So I think we should be careful with that we say. Instead of saying "It's not NTR FOR ME", I think it would be more proper to say "I don't get a NTR feeling from it" or "It's not my type or NTR", or something like that to avoid missunderstandings.

    This is just my opinion though.

  9. #17107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 188 Times in 69 Posts
    Points: 5,916, Level: 49
    Points: 5,916, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    I agree pretty much with everything you say except the part: "It's not NTR for ME". I think what you are trying to say is that, that particular genre/VN doesn't produce a NTR feeling for you, but it can easily be missunderstood as "For me this is not NTR". So I think we should be careful with that we say. Instead of saying "It's not NTR FOR ME", I think it would be more proper to say "I don't get a NTR feeling from it" or "It's not my type or NTR", or something like that to avoid missunderstandings.

    This is just my opinion though.
    Yeah thats pretty much what i meant.Which is why i put the emphasis on "ME" which means in my head. Though everyone here has different preferences, for example, i just cant get any NTR feeling from pure rape or gang bang (unless its very well done) but some people here consider it their favorite NTR, which is all fine, and i know that NTR genre in general covers pretty much everything that is not vanilla and the protag is a male.


    By the way Next NTR game i look forward too is https://vndb.org/v24856 which will be out on 1/25, which will be rare daughter NTR (dad will see his beloved daughter which he raised alone after his wife died start having sex with men)

    Atelier sakura is also out on the same date, but im not expecting much

  10. #17108
    Member kaplim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 2,166, Level: 28
    Points: 2,166, Level: 28
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    A translation group has a vote going on, and there are 2 NTR games on the list you can vote for: Maro no Kanja, and Otto no Inu Ma ni...
    Right now, both are behind: link
    There is another poll where you can suggest as well. You can find them here: link
    Let's make this happen!
    traversal, stupid_army and Axioma like this.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to kaplim For This Useful Post:


  12. #17109
    Senior Member Yadoumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 172 Times in 91 Posts
    Points: 5,321, Level: 46
    Points: 5,321, Level: 46
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    I translated the synopsis of the Atelier Sakura's game for February :

    https://vndb.org/v25050

    Looking at the title and synopsis, it seems female pov, cheating rather than ntr.

    I know you guys are gonna be disappointed because of that, but I'm pretty excited since I love female pov
    Ignore This Signature

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yadoumi For This Useful Post:


  14. #17110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
    Points: 1,597, Level: 22
    Points: 1,597, Level: 22
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfs View Post
    NTR is obtained by the PROTAG getting NTRed and imagining yourself in his shoes, i dont think "would i like this heroine/this type of woman in real world?"

    Of course, if the heroine is badly written or doesnt interest me, at a certain level, i wouldnt like it, but thats very rare and usually due to bad character design/voice/plot

    So, i dont think "would i date/romance this game heroine in real life" and if the answer is no, i wouldnt play the game, like i said, i just play it and imagine myself as the Protag while im playing it and enjoy the ride.

    Just because i like a certain or multiple VN heroine types, doesnt mean thats what im actually into. Are you saying that because i play a game and get NTR feeling from a certain type of girl that, in your example, have 10 sex partners means that my mentality in the real world is similar?

    Can you not accept that for some of us it is just fantasy and fiction and we are just indulging in guilty pleasures which we rather not try in reality? and thats why i am flexible with the heroine in terms of her personality and background. I can like games where the girl is an innocent sheltered lady and i can also like NTR where the heroine is a slutty gyaru. why not? IT IS A GAME (Fyi i hate gyaru types, but i am imagining myself as the PROTAG who likes her in the game lol)

    Just because i am into NTR doesnt mean i want to be NTR-ed in real life and just because i like Anal sex scenes in visual novel doesnt mean i want to try it in real life either (there is lots of... problems that games typically exclude)

    Put it this way... i doubt the many fans of mother NTR in this thread would get the "NTR feeling" if their real mother is having an affair with some guy (i assume they will just be disgusted/angry instead of turned on)

    i love sister NTR in GAMES, but i have a terrible relationship with my actual sisters and i dont care how many boyfriends she have or who she fucks.

    Just because we are fine with certain scenarios or girls in visual novels, doesnt mean we have that "mentality", it is a game. But if you can only get off on certain types of girls in VN that fits your "mentality", thats your choice and its up to you.

    But Please dont think that for the rest of us, that just because we are more flexible and diverse than you in terms of what types of heroines/scenarios we can get attached to or like in a game, that it reflects our actual mentality, after all, it is only a game and some of us dont think too much about it.
    Have you ever read plot based novel with hetare protagonist or just one who make incredibly stupid decisions? Sure you can still associate yourself with him, but eventually it will affect your immersion and make you annoyed in most cases. It is the same thing. It isn't about what you can or can't, it is about preferences. And preferences have direct relation to your worldview and mentality - the more character's actions contradict to your own view of reality the more it would annoy you and break your immersion in the story. It isn't about what you actually like in real life, it is about what you HATE in real life. So for example some people will like Geralt from Witcher for him being a womanizer and for other people it would be serious turn off and they will try to make him less lustful by making decisions what would be out of his original character. It doesn't mean what all people who are fine with him being womanizer are like this in real life, but they accept it and consider it as normal, unlike those for whom it is turn off. So if character has some personal traits you hate then in most cases it will affect your experience, isn't? As more extreme example - if a heroine is racist who kill innocents for their race, would it be turn off for you even if protag is fine with that and likes her anyway?

    I personally can't consider a slut as someone worthy of love and affection, so for me it is turn off. So I assumed what for you it is more acceptable (because I know what in the west there is such thing like "sexual equality" and "anti slut-shaming"), maybe I'm wrong here because I'm not a psychic and don't know what is inside your mind - you know better.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 12 guests)

  1. Chitsune,
  2. ntr,
  3. traversal

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 04:44 PM
  2. Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 02:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 05:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •