Page 1705 of 1717 FirstFirst ... 7051205160516551695170317041705170617071715 ... LastLast
Results 17,041 to 17,050 of 17167
Like Tree6525Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

To anyone interested in giving this a try: "Road to Kingdom"
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/...u-michi/?pg=16

"This is the story of a young slave gladiator in an underground arena. He doesn’t know about his past or how he got to where he is, only that his name is Aegir, and that he is strong.

One day he kills the boss and escapes the arena, joining a band of mercenaries as a new recruit. During one mission, they encounter the vampire, Lucy, who slaughters the band with her inhuman strength. After learning that Aegir only knows how to kill, Lucy lets him stay at her house, educating and taking care of him.

Two years pass, and on the day of Aegir’s departure, they both exchange a promise that if Aegir becomes a king and owns the land of Erg forest, he can come and take her as his woman. Making this his life goal, Aegir set out on a journey to become a hero, a king, and found his own kingdom."

TLDR; there are copious amounts Netori, and a ridiculously absurd amounts of impregnation.

be warned though that it's very long. currently 240+ translated chapters and the raws span over 500+
    with each chapter being very lengthy by themselves.

also there are some minor Netorare that occurs but you'll have to read to find out.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Quote Originally Posted by cedr777 View Post
    To anyone interested in giving this a try: "Road to Kingdom"
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/...u-michi/?pg=16

"This is the story of a young slave gladiator in an underground arena. He doesn’t know about his past or how he got to where he is, only that his name is Aegir, and that he is strong.

One day he kills the boss and escapes the arena, joining a band of mercenaries as a new recruit. During one mission, they encounter the vampire, Lucy, who slaughters the band with her inhuman strength. After learning that Aegir only knows how to kill, Lucy lets him stay at her house, educating and taking care of him.

Two years pass, and on the day of Aegir’s departure, they both exchange a promise that if Aegir becomes a king and owns the land of Erg forest, he can come and take her as his woman. Making this his life goal, Aegir set out on a journey to become a hero, a king, and found his own kingdom."

TLDR; there are copious amounts Netori, and a ridiculously absurd amounts of impregnation.

be warned though that it's very long. currently 240+ translated chapters and the raws span over 500+
    with each chapter being very lengthy by themselves.

also there are some minor Netorare that occurs but you'll have to read to find out.
    Yeah but both netori and ntr are played for laughs, that and people are way too pragmatic: like who cares whose's child this is if thanks to it the village has more men to work the field, fight, etc. Although i really like the protagonist, he vey funny sometimes xD

So i feel like an idiot, i ahve been using the funtion of google translate of drawing the characters when capture text fails me, then copy paste to TA or some other thing, but then it ocurred to me that i should save these characters, at least the complicate ones like 僕 or 握 so i don't have to redraw them........when it then hit me: shouldn't there be a page or something out there with all these characters in a nice clean spread sheet or something already? Anyway if you guys know of one please tell me, i am trying to "read" some P herb works but it would really help speed up the process....especially since aparently P herb likes to select fonts that aen't easily grabbed =S (and backgrounds keep getting in the way messing it even more)
    Last edited by Animefan_09.2; January 4th, 2019 at 05:57 AM.
    Redorc likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Atelier Sakura next NTR game with gentle sasaki will using interracial theme
    https://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/...18549320073217
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stupid_army For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09.2 View Post
    ? Really? When i sue the translation option only 1 window (divided in 2) pops up, i do think it uses google translate but ther eis not mecab/jparser or atlas window, or did you manage to make so i copied over automatically? (i tried but didn't for some reason)
    make sure that "save to clipboard" is ON in Capture2Text, and ocr'ed text will get into the translate aggregator
    Animefan_09.2 likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by prettyflowers View Post
    Speaking of jav, have any good recommendation on other NTR jav? Possibly in the same style? Hidden/Mystery a huge bonus.
    It's true that I watch a lot of javs, but I'm not good making recommendations since I just watch them and forget them, I don't usually remember the name or the company...
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Same here (≧▽≦)
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Guy, New MTSP doujinshi too short , i cant waiting anymore
    stupid_army likes this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tropomien View Post
    Guy, New MTSP doujinshi too short , i cant waiting anymore
    Yeah, this is getting ridiculous....i am all in for long and solid backgrounds but he should at least finish that at once =S, at this pace it will be years before we see the ntr....if any becuas ei am starting to even doubt that.
    tropomien likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

So 20 pages of the same stuff huh? At this rate it'll be two more years until the NTR part.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Weird i saw 1 of my old comments and that my user name didn't say banned, i suppose i got it back? Although i would liek to know exactly what happened, like am i missing something about the definition of spambots or what?

Anyway https://exhentai.org/g/1339923/dcd8bb8478/ wow a doujin was translated into spanish before english?!! First 1 jinsei game and now this, hopefully the spanish comunity starts translating more things that aren't in english too, as for the doujin it isn't bad, i like the idea of using a medical condition as the start of the ntr, in fact being the twisted fuck that i am my mind started thinking of other scenarios: for example recently i was catching up with a tv series and 1 of the episodes had a condition where a woman couldn't control her urges 8mostly sexual) after sufering an accident, i can't remember the name of the dissease/condition but it does exist and game an idea: how about a plot where the girl developes a certain medical condition similar but focused on a guy that isn't her boyfriend/husband? Like she rationally knows she shouldn't cheat but is seriously incapable or finds it extremelly hard to resist?

Edit: So i went back now that i have a little more practice with capture text and are trying to read https://exhentai.org/g/1316182/0febd8be7a/ (Kizuna no Emblem) but i am wonering what to translate the name レインと to, google gives me Rain, but i can see (and hear with google) that is pronounced more or less Reinto, should i use 1 of those 2? Or something like Raito? Hell maybe Rito hehehehe.
    Last edited by Animefan_09; January 5th, 2019 at 09:02 AM.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thread Information