Page 1696 of 1717 FirstFirst ... 6961196159616461686169416951696169716981706 ... LastLast
Results 16,951 to 16,960 of 17166
Like Tree6524Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #16951
    Sukebe bro stupid_army's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked 361 Times in 239 Posts
    Points: 9,947, Level: 66
    Points: 9,947, Level: 66
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    Very interesting info Stupid Army. I want to take the oportunity to thank you, not only for this, but for the CG and game recomendations, It helped me to discover a couple of works I wasn't interested at first but now I am, thanks to your short summaries.

    I'll translate the top 5 genres just in case people don't understand them by the pictures:

    1. Netorare - Netori
    2. Married Woman (Hitoduma/Hitozuma)
    3. Hypnosis/Mind Crontrol (Saimin)
    4. Cross-dressing - Womanly man/Delicate man (something like that)
    5. Beautiful mature woman

    I find it specially interesting that young people (18-34) have Mind Control as their second most liked genre. I guess it's because of the empowering feeling and the harem situations it has, making the girl/girl(s) you like falling easilly for you can be a powerfull aphrodisiac. I also find interesting that more mature people (34-??) have Married Woman as their second most liked genre. I guess when people grow up drop the "playing being god" idea for something more specific or kinky, or maybe it has to be with the kind or woman they are more interested at that age.

    On the other than I'm shocked that nor Shota or Loli were in any of the charts. Did they decide to keep it safe and not include those genres in the statistics? Or maybe they aren't really popular anymore? That would explain the drop in shota games in the recent years. I'm kind of sad because Shota is one of my favorite genres (as you can guess from my nickname ). Ironically when a NTR shota game/manga/CG pops out from time to time, its tends to be great. For instance Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ is allegately the best NTR game of the year (at least it is for me). Also Takatsu's Hitozuma A-san to Musuko no Yuujin N-kun and it's appendix is one of the best NTR manga of the year, and the last manga from Hana Hook was one of the most anticipated works in the end of the year (although I hate Hana Hook, for me it's not really Shota). That's another reason I'm so annoyed with ANIM.teamMM for wasting the oportunity to make a great NTR shota game with Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life, even though I know a few people here actually like it.

    I hope this statistic encourage artists to make more NTR works, specially the ones that work in multiple genres and don't do NTR works so often (yes, I'm talking to you Uradora Mangan).
    Loli included in ミニ形, maybe Fanza doesn't want trouble and doesn't have ロリ tag
    Ignore This Signature


    フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

  2. #16952
    Sukebe bro stupid_army's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked 361 Times in 239 Posts
    Points: 9,947, Level: 66
    Points: 9,947, Level: 66
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    (C95) [Kaientai (Shuten Douji)] Ijimerarekko no Ongaeshi ~Boku no Mama to SEX Shimasen ka~
    https://exhentai.org/g/1336921/417c81e936/

    New Kaientai doujinshi from C95
    Ignore This Signature


    フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

  3. #16953
    Senior Member cedr777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 34 Times in 21 Posts
    Points: 5,586, Level: 48
    Points: 5,586, Level: 48
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    (C95) [Kaientai (Shuten Douji)] Ijimerarekko no Ongaeshi ~Boku no Mama to SEX Shimasen ka~
    https://exhentai.org/g/1336921/417c81e936/

    New Kaientai doujinshi from C95
    It's not C95.
    https://www.dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-.../cid=d_146426/

  4. #16954
    Sukebe bro stupid_army's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked 361 Times in 239 Posts
    Points: 9,947, Level: 66
    Points: 9,947, Level: 66
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cedr777 View Post
    That's awkward haha, i click the link and its tagged as Winter Comiket C95 .
    Ignore This Signature


    フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

  5. #16955
    Senior Member cedr777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 34 Times in 21 Posts
    Points: 5,586, Level: 48
    Points: 5,586, Level: 48
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread


  6. #16956
    Senior Member unknowntosociety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 68 Times in 40 Posts
    Points: 1,706, Level: 24
    Points: 1,706, Level: 24
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    On the other than I'm shocked that nor Shota or Loli were in any of the charts. Did they decide to keep it safe and not include those genres in the statistics? Or maybe they aren't really popular anymore? That would explain the drop in shota games in the recent years. I'm kind of sad because Shota is one of my favorite genres (as you can guess from my nickname ). Ironically when a NTR shota game/manga/CG pops out from time to time, its tends to be great. For instance Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ is allegately the best NTR game of the year (at least it is for me). Also Takatsu's Hitozuma A-san to Musuko no Yuujin N-kun and it's appendix is one of the best NTR manga of the year, and the last manga from Hana Hook was one of the most anticipated works in the end of the year (although I hate Hana Hook, for me it's not really Shota). That's another reason I'm so annoyed with ANIM.teamMM for wasting the oportunity to make a great NTR shota game with Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life, even though I know a few people here actually like it.

    I hope this statistic encourage artists to make more NTR works, specially the ones that work in multiple genres and don't do NTR works so often (yes, I'm talking to you Uradora Mangan).
    I don't think loli and shota are categorized as 'genres' but rather keywords. If you go to DLsite, they have two lists on the left that show the most popular interest/preference and the most popular keywords.
    NTR has always been the most popular interest/preference while loli has always been the most popular keyword. Therefore, if loli were to be considered a genre, it would probably overtake NTR on the list by shown by @stupid_army. Also, looking at the list there's no loli, shota or bestiality which are universally considered the most taboo so maybe they filtered out the most extreme genres.

    Quote Originally Posted by cedr777 View Post
    What does that have to do with NTR?

  7. #16957
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,903
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 533 Times in 333 Posts
    Points: 11,070, Level: 69
    Points: 11,070, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by unknowntosociety View Post
    I don't think loli and shota are categorized as 'genres' but rather keywords. If you go to DLsite, they have two lists on the left that show the most popular interest/preference and the most popular keywords.
    NTR has always been the most popular interest/preference while loli has always been the most popular keyword. Therefore, if loli were to be considered a genre, it would probably overtake NTR on the list by shown by @stupid_army. Also, looking at the list there's no loli, shota or bestiality which are universally considered the most taboo so maybe they filtered out the most extreme genres.



    What does that have to do with NTR?
    Either the ntr is hidden, someone supressed the tags on VNDB, or he just wants it becaus eof the english.

    Or maybe he is confused, who knows....
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


  8. #16958
    Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked 405 Times in 241 Posts
    Points: 13,639, Level: 75
    Points: 13,639, Level: 75
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    Very interesting info Stupid Army. I want to take the oportunity to thank you, not only for this, but for the CG and game recomendations, It helped me to discover a couple of works I wasn't interested at first but now I am, thanks to your short summaries.

    I'll translate the top 5 genres just in case people don't understand them by the pictures:

    1. Netorare - Netori
    2. Married Woman (Hitoduma/Hitozuma)
    3. Hypnosis/Mind Crontrol (Saimin)
    4. Cross-dressing - Womanly man/Delicate man (something like that)
    5. Beautiful mature woman
    There is no loli/shota, since from my understanding FANZA is about porn videos, not 2d hentai.

    Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    Loli included in ミニ形, maybe Fanza doesn't want trouble and doesn't have ロリ tag
    Can be loli in 2d, but here it means more like pettanko girls, something akin to "teen" in western porn websites.

  9. #16959
    Senior Member straight.shota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South
    Posts
    385
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked 109 Times in 64 Posts
    Points: 6,697, Level: 53
    Points: 6,697, Level: 53
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Do you guys have played the last Mekujira game? What's your impressions?

  10. #16960
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,903
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 533 Times in 333 Posts
    Points: 11,070, Level: 69
    Points: 11,070, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    Do you guys have played the last Mekujira game? What's your impressions?
    Skimmed it, its hard to say but i can at least tell you this: it has MC POV only if you want some mistery, although i still have no idea what the hell is happening xD, like why is the girl there? why does she let them fuck her (well there is 1 where is obvious why but not the others)
    Redorc likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 9 guests)

  1. Arm90

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 04:44 PM
  2. Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 02:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 05:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •