Page 1675 of 1685 FirstFirst ... 675117515751625166516731674167516761677 ... LastLast
Results 16,741 to 16,750 of 16849
Like Tree6308Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Mosquito man released a new wife X oldman on DLsite and it looks great! But I wish they'd make a sequel of the last doujin with the manager and the blue-haired wife with glasses.

*Edit: The raw for the Soredemo Tsuma OVA is out
    Last edited by unknowntosociety; December 6th, 2018 at 03:08 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to unknowntosociety For This Useful Post:

Bar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lianai View Post
    I also hoped she would get pregnant and we would have to choose from who, but since she's taking the pill
    I've played too many Atelier games so I never expect pregnancy ending.
    It's sad, because pregnancy perfectly matches with netorare.
    Nothing is more humiliating than wife/gf getting impregnated by netori.
    Last edited by Bar; December 9th, 2018 at 11:24 AM.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    Really?....
    Wut?
    yaomingface.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    rtnamust likes this.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cedr777 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Only three pages left to finish the translation of that terasu manga.

I have a problem, I didn't enjoy the manga that much, so I lost motivation while translating and didn't care too much about the quality, so I think I didn't do a good job and the quality is worst than my first work.

Because of that I don't want to upload it, maybe I'll just post it here in this thread for you guys.

From now I'm gonna be more careful before picking a project.
    Animefan_09 likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Please stop fighting, we supposed to have friendly community here with good vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Osni View Post
    Even tho I'm not a huge fan of netori the heroine from Studio Pork's new game looks delicious and I'd play it for the CGs alone
    I've just finished this game. Studio Pork's always have good looking milf and there are usually at least some stealth sex scenes in their games, unfortunately not so much in this one . I particularly liked teasing character of main heroine, and slow pacing in first half of the game, then story progressed too quickly and game ended pretty fast. But i still think it was pretty good for a netori game.
    Also heroine's husband and child (~14 y.o boy i think) both have sprites which, i think, is necessary for a good netori game.

Its interesting that good netori games could also been good NTR games if we could play as NTRed (i dont know better word ) character, and vice versa, but unfortunately not that many devs try to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    And guys i found this https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announ.../RJ240331.html just now, i played the previous game (the 1 with a princess and another pink haired girl) and thought it was good, a shame hooking it was a mess since it killed my enthusiasm in replaying to get the other endings.
    Silhouette scenes, looks interesting
    Last edited by Gnoomoos; December 6th, 2018 at 06:33 PM.
    straight.shota likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Saw a comment about fighting and read a little and i was like "meh i live in venezuela, here i have to be carefull i don't get shoot/stabed/send sicarios if i start fighting on the street with someone, or worse with authority"

Not ntr really but i can't hardly wait for this http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1028936&gc=gc just the fact the designs are like those from an Aoi Nagisas' doujin series make sme think ntr for some reason xD
    Last edited by Animefan_09; December 6th, 2018 at 06:52 PM.
    straight.shota likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Saw a comment about fighting and read a little and i was like "meh i live in venezuela, here i have to be carefull i don't get shoot/stabed/send sicarios if i start fighting on the street with someone, or worse with authority"
    Thats awful
    Not ntr really but i can't hardly wait for this http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1028936&gc=gc just the fact the designs are like those from an Aoi Nagisas' doujin series make sme think ntr for some reason xD
    Those horns look like a double-sided wooden dildo that went straight through her head

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Yadoumi View Post
    Only three pages left to finish the translation of that terasu manga.

I have a problem, I didn't enjoy the manga that much, so I lost motivation while translating and didn't care too much about the quality, so I think I didn't do a good job and the quality is worst than my first work.

Because of that I don't want to upload it, maybe I'll just post it here in this thread for you guys.

From now I'm gonna be more careful before picking a project.
    Honestly wichever is faster xD, also don't worry i at leasts survived the butchering of Dark Elf Historia by Sakuracrap so you would have had to sabotage yourself, a lot, to screw it up.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

[Mosquito Man] Kyojiri Tsuma Keiko to Zetsurin! Sukebe Jii.
    https://exhentai.org/g/1325363/af97078dac/
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stupid_army For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    You are free to express your opinions. The problem in this case it's that your opinion sounds like a hate comment disguise as criticism. The fact that you criticize a game because the blackmail is not believable and the heroine is dumb, but have no qualms into saying another one with a similar or less believable blackmail is great, it's pretty much saying that If a kid does it is not believable, but if an adult does it, it is. You see? you are not cricizing the game, but the genre. If you reread your words you will notice that it's not so much the contents or circunstances in the blackmail, but the fact that you can't accept that a kid could pull it off.

In that regard your comment sound less to an opinion and more like a hate comment against a genre. In all my years participating in this thread I have never read someone writing that an heroine is dumb for falling into blackmail, you are the first. But I have read that kind of comments on another site (4chan). I have read there a lot of comments fom NTR haters saying things like: the wife is dumb for falling for the blackmail, the husband is stupid for not noticing, this story is totally not belieavable, he/she should have done this or that.... etc.

In NTR, blackmail is a plot device that is used very often. If you think about it, most of the blackmail situations in NTR would never happen in real life, or if they did, they will be handled in a very different way (calling the police, telling the kids parents, etc.), but there wouldn't be a story if that were the case. So suspension of disbelief is neccesary for the story to progress in a more or less belieavable manner for the player to enjoy. This doesn't only happens in NTR, but in any other form of fiction. So as long as it's plausible in the realms of the wold in which the story is developing and into the genre that is playing, the viewer wouldn't had to have a problem with it. Otherwise nobody would enjoy HENTAI in general, because almost every story would be unbeliebable.

With all this I'm not saying you can't critizice a given game/manga/CG. You can dislike it, you can hate it, you can even say that is not belieavable for you, even that is fine. What bothers me is how you downgrade a character, saying that is dumb, just because you can't suspend your disbelief for a given genre because of your hatred to it. I would never dare to critizice a genre I don't like, because I would be talking nonsense about something I don't understand. For instance, I wouldn't play a scat game and dare to say that the situations are not belieavable or that the characters are dumb for doing what they do (it's just an example, I don't have anything against scat even though I don't like it). That would be like insulting the guys that like that given genre.

Having say that maybe I'm wrong, maybe it wasn't your intention, maybe you did it withouth noticing, maybe it was your frustration taking the best of you. We all have ranted and crused some game some time because it dissapointed us. I'm just writing this so you can see how your comment sounded to some of us.
    first of all, i agree suspension of disbelief is necessary but theres something called 'overdoing it' and it differs from person to person on what they enjoy suspending their disbelief for and theres no wrong answer to that, its just a matter of preference.

second of all, whats wrong with criticizing a genre u don't like? ur name is straight.shota so i assume ur a big fan of shota and ur letting me know why the genre ur familar with isn't as bad as i say it is which i think is good thing. but i think ur taking it way too far as to assume im personally attacking u or fans of the genre but all i did was voice my opinion about the genre and my experience with those games. i never said one word about the fans of the genre.

finally, how is criticizing the plot/character of a game related to whether or not i dislike the genre associated with it? if u replace the ugly kid from toaru hahaoya with an adult then it wouldnt be shota and i would still say the same thing about the beginning and how its dumb.

also, why does that even matter in this case? i remember at least one person who said they played toaru hahaoya part 2 in this thread that weren't really shota fans but still really enjoyed the game which is why i gave it a try. im simply disagreeing with them that as someone like them thats also not a fan of shota, i didn't enjoy it as much as them and why. i never said the game was complete garbage, i just dont think its as good as u make it to be. its not like i didnt play any of the games i criticized and went on this forum just to insult u but i actually did play those game thoroughly. but u make it sound like im attacking ppl who like the genre with zero knowledge of the games i criticize and i dont think thats fair.

Quote Originally Posted by cedr777 View Post
    TLDR: This is why we have wars, when someone expresses their opinion and some other guy has a different one. There's always someone who wants to dominate, stay on top, suppress another. They conflict with each other leading to arguments and skirmishes. (this off topic argument is representative of it.)
    haha i 100% agree. i dont care if ppl hate me for what i have to say. if they prove me wrong then im happy cuz im expanding my knowledge on why i dislike or like certain things. ive seen far worse comments insulting ntr as a genre as well as my favorite games and quite frankly i dont give a shit about what they say, let alone get offended.

Thread Information