Page 1640 of 1651 FirstFirst ... 6401140154015901630163816391640164116421650 ... LastLast
Results 16,391 to 16,400 of 16506
Like Tree6052Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #16391
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    Points: 2,465, Level: 30
    Points: 2,465, Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    I am not 100% sure if this is another ntr game, but http://www.silkyssakura.jp/game/haitoku/index.html will come out in december.
    Maybe someone else can find out more.
    Gnoomoos likes this.

  2. #16392
    Senior Member Yadoumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 93 Times in 63 Posts
    Points: 4,925, Level: 44
    Points: 4,925, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Arm90 View Post
    I am not 100% sure if this is another ntr game, but http://www.silkyssakura.jp/game/haitoku/index.html will come out in december.
    Maybe someone else can find out more.
    I read the characters descriptions and it looks like a total mess, too many characters and relations.

    http://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/dmmga...&i3_ref=search
    Ignore This Signature

  3. #16393
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 1,674, Level: 23
    Points: 1,674, Level: 23
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Finally something new by VENUS.
    The new game's ("Summer Salt") first part of the prelude is up for grabs as of now.
    From the sound of the synopsis it sound as if the main character is a retired ex-top-employee...could someone clarify?

    dmm link: https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/de...earch&i3_ord=1
    indifferent and Gnoomoos like this.

  4. #16394
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 87, Level: 1
    Points: 87, Level: 1
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Anyone got news from Nラブ ―ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ? i hear that the version 1.05 gonna be the last.
    I really enjoy this game from Gear Stone Software even though the mc is dumb as fuck and i really wish a sequel or at least a huge mount of content for the .05.

  5. #16395
    Member indifferent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Points: 2,561, Level: 30
    Points: 2,561, Level: 30
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by damningeden View Post
    Finally something new by VENUS.
    The new game's ("Summer Salt") first part of the prelude is up for grabs as of now.
    From the sound of the synopsis it sound as if the main character is a retired ex-top-employee...could someone clarify?

    dmm link: https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/de...earch&i3_ord=1
    Protagonist is an ex-employee from a top-notch company. Resigned when opportunity presented itself to get away from society and started living off of his savings. Started searching for a cheap rent when the rent in the city proved to be expensive and found a place in a rural area far away from the city. Planned to live his life in solitude but met with a milf, blondie and a child in his new home. They all got along well and lived happily during summer. From that he started finding out more about himself (in a spiritual sense I think).

    That's about it from the synopsis.

    Further down it says that there is no voice for the prelude. And no voice for prelude even in the commercial release (I'm not sure if I interpreted this correctly so someone please rectify).
    Maybe voices will only be for ero scenes or after the prelude ends? I don't know.

    BTW commercial release planned for next year if I'm reading this correctly.
    iuren likes this.

  6. #16396
    Senior Member Almakh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 40 Times in 26 Posts
    Points: 3,854, Level: 39
    Points: 3,854, Level: 39
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Hey guys, it's me again!
    And god damn it the new ANIM game.... the best design of heroines for me from all of Anim games and is shota! ARGH!!!
    Why???

    Also I didn't found it to download so here - Sharing
    Eye Mask ~ADV Edition~ (https://vndb.org/v24379)
    https://rg.to/file/998ec22027a2abf0c...tion~.zip.html
    Last edited by Almakh; November 9th, 2018 at 07:43 PM.
    Ignore This Signature

  7. #16397
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,764
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 392 Times in 246 Posts
    Points: 10,367, Level: 67
    Points: 10,367, Level: 67
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by indifferent View Post
    Protagonist is an ex-employee from a top-notch company. Resigned when opportunity presented itself to get away from society and started living off of his savings. Started searching for a cheap rent when the rent in the city proved to be expensive and found a place in a rural area far away from the city. Planned to live his life in solitude but met with a milf, blondie and a child in his new home. They all got along well and lived happily during summer. From that he started finding out more about himself (in a spiritual sense I think).

    That's about it from the synopsis.

    Further down it says that there is no voice for the prelude. And no voice for prelude even in the commercial release (I'm not sure if I interpreted this correctly so someone please rectify).
    Maybe voices will only be for ero scenes or after the prelude ends? I don't know.

    BTW commercial release planned for next year if I'm reading this correctly.
    Well the name alone makes me hopefull....that it will be evilicious!!!! (that name practically says they will rub salt into the MC wounds lol)
    iuren likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

  8. #16398
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Points: 1,477, Level: 21
    Points: 1,477, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Try this https://github.com/Artikash/Textractor or check in ULMF, i think AGTH works with some but it needs to be tweked for each game i think.
    Thanks, I'll try it

  9. #16399
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 32 Times in 7 Posts
    Points: 4,000, Level: 40
    Points: 4,000, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Almakh View Post
    Hey guys, it's me again!
    And god damn it the new ANIM game.... the best design of heroines for me from all of Anim games and is shota! ARGH!!!
    Why???

    Also I didn't found it to download so here - Sharing
    Eye Mask ~ADV Edition~ (https://vndb.org/v24379)
    https://rg.to/file/998ec22027a2abf0c...tion~.zip.html
    Thanks, but do you think you could upload it to MEGA? It's saying I need premium to download files larger than 500MB.

  10. #16400
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Points: 2,856, Level: 32
    Points: 2,856, Level: 32
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    New cg for anim game.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 20 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 17 guests)

  1. cedr777,
  2. greenlittleman,
  3. Yosef30

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 04:44 PM
  2. Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 02:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 05:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •