Page 1638 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 638113815381588162816361637163816391640 ... LastLast
Results 16,371 to 16,380 of 16457
Like Tree6022Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

New NTRbased rpg on the games page. Looks like a game where the protagonist isn't completely useless in combat. But doesn't mention game-over rape in the dlsitepage for it. Hoping it doesn't have that and is just gradual corruption. Does mention a split ending depending on choice though which is fine. Sorta came out of nowhere.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    That's one way of seeing it. I don't want to start an argument about the boundaries between Netorare and Netorase because I don't think we will gain anything from it. That one game is considered Netorare or Netorase won't change the enjoyment or dissapointment we will get from playing it. For me is simple though: If the MC enjoys it then is Netorase, if he doesn't then is Netorare. It doesn't matter if he is in control or not, or if the wife knows that the husband knows or not, or if she does it as an excuse or because she wants to please her husband. Seeing it that way it's easier to know if a game/manga/CG is Netorare or Netorase. Of course there are some works that are hard to define, like Netorare turn into Netorase and the other way around. I could give some examples but since I don't want to start a discussion, let's leave it at that. Whoever can define them on whatever way they want.
    Okay. It's not like I want to argue about it or anything. I just want to clarify that the definitions I wrote weren't something that I came up with or just my own point of view. Those are the definitions that we've been running off since the terms were first coined. I was just repeating them. The first post of the thread has the whole definition of netorare as it was given to us back when the first NTR discussion thread was started back in 2008 and the netorase one was introduced in this thread around the time the Marina games became popular and interest in that kind of scenario took off and the japanese wanted a term to differentiate it from other kinds of netorare. I've been going off those descriptions of those terms ever since. In fact my previous post was also a bit off since it implied that netorare and netorase are different things, which they originally weren't meant to be. Netorase was meant to be a subgenre of netorare since netorare is pretty much any scenario where the person the protagonist likes is sleeping with someone else. So netorase is also netorare, just a specific kind of netorare that people liked so much they gave it a name of it's own.
    You can believe what you want of course and I certainly can't stop you from redefining the terms for your own convenience. But it seems like it defeats the whole point of having the terms in the first place if everyone is going off a different definition of what they mean. The whole reason they came up with them to begin with was so that when they said that something was NTR, other members of the community would know what they were talking about. It was so they could find and share works that fit into their fetish at a time when there were very few works that focused on it and where almost no-one had even heard about it. A general consensus of what constitutes NTR is pretty much mandatory for that to work.
    I'm sorry if this bothers you, but this is something that has been frustrating me for years now. Plus one of the reasons this thread was made was so that people who didn't understand NTR could come and ask questions and discuss it. If we can't talk about the definition of NTR anymore because so many people have their own idea of what NTR is and should be and might get upset if they feel their view is being attacked, then this thread is pretty much reduced to being nothing but a place to post about new NTR games and beg for recommendations. Which I'd find pretty sad.

I apologise if I've offended anyone. This should be a place where people can talk about whatever without fear of judgement or hostility (since we face plenty enough from certain other members of the hentai community). I hope everyone can at least agree on that much.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    New NTRbased rpg on the games page. Looks like a game where the protagonist isn't completely useless in combat. But doesn't mention game-over rape in the dlsitepage for it. Hoping it doesn't have that and is just gradual corruption. Does mention a split ending depending on choice though which is fine. Sorta came out of nowhere.
    Sorry wich game and is there a torrent or mega link? (or zyypy, or mediafire?)
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Sorry wich game and is there a torrent or mega link? (or zyypy, or mediafire?)
    https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2589320

It was this. After playing it a bit it's definitely nothing special and the girl pretty annoying because she talks in third person. But eh- little game. generic rpg. even uses outdated rpgmaker.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2589320

It was this. After playing it a bit it's definitely nothing special and the girl pretty annoying because she talks in third person. But eh- little game. generic rpg. even uses outdated rpgmaker.
    Mehh, may be good to kill time when bored and without the patience for 1 of the big ones right?
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Mehh, may be good to kill time when bored and without the patience for 1 of the big ones right?
    Probably not- it's really bad. >_>;.. Rather replay something I think. Think i'll replay the Jinsei Tsuukoudome ADVs.. I want their new ones to come out!.. and I want updates on the new rpg from shadowgarden... and NTRPG! At least Jinsei recently came out with something so I know they're not dead. I think their next game is suppose to come out in winter.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

So I've been playing through http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE216930.html and saw there is a prequel http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE188734.html but it looks just like the "sequel" I've been playing.

It's got the same characters with same backstory. However both are continuously updated so I'm confused on what exactly is the difference between the two.

Is the sequel just a remake?

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMask View Post
    So I've been playing through http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE216930.html and saw there is a prequel http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE188734.html but it looks just like the "sequel" I've been playing.

It's got the same characters with same backstory. However both are continuously updated so I'm confused on what exactly is the difference between the two.

Is the sequel just a remake?
    Without giving any spoilers, http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE188734.html is the prequel where the bratty kid is first encountered. This is where he blackmails the heroine with the photo of her son shoplifting, who also happens to be the brat's only friend.

The sequel is a continuation from one of the ending scenarios of the prequel. The ending scenario is basically this...

By this time, the brat has deleted the photo of the heroine's son shoplifting because of an agreement with the heroine. Basically, the brat is rich and one night during dinner, the brat's mother suggests getting him a private tutor because his grades are so poor. Then the brat throws a tantrum in front of his mother because he doesn't want a tutor because he hates studying. She looks through a list of candidates and notices the heroine's face. She then wonders if she should hire her because the heroine's son also has fantastic grades at school. Once the bratty kid sees the heroine's face, he immediately tells his mother that he wants a tutor and he'll study as hard as he can. The mother is confused with the sudden change of heart but it's very obvious it's just an excuse to be with the heroine again. End of part 1. When you start to play http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE216930.html, keep that scenario in mind.

Another thing to keep in mind when you play the second part is that
      Spoiler: minispoiler 
    the heroine gets paid well by the brat's parents when they think she's doing a good job tutoring the brat. The heroine will use a "reward" system to motivate the brat into studying. The "reward" system gets much more extreme after a "certain" night because this is where the kid has a new thing he can blackmail the heroine with.

Btw, you should really play the game with the heroine's voice implemented. It makes the game 1000x better. I believe voice will be added to the second part at earliest in December.
    Redorc likes this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to unknowntosociety For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

Shit, I just realise that in the webs for the next two jinsei games (red haired and tennis) says that for the first time they are adding a happy ending.

Although they say the ntr route is the main, the fact that they added a happy ending means that there would be like three or four ntr scenes less than usual so they can add vanilla scenes.

And they are planning a netorase game too, fuck.....
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Yadoumi View Post
    Shit, I just realise that in the webs for the next two jinsei games (red haired and tennis) says that for the first time they are adding a happy ending.

And they are planning a netorase game too, fuck.....
    Technically Iroyoridori has a happy ending

Spoiler: a 

in the route the guy pops her cherry but the MC manages to convince her he is bad news right after and they end up together.

It's a shame about the netorase but hey, wherever the inspiration is flowing to

Thread Information